Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Woohooo!!!! Packers Make The Playoffs!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Woohooo!!!! Packers Make The Playoffs!!!

Steve
12-28-2003, 07:15 PM
Yay!!! My team - the Packers - make the playoffs! With 1 minute left in the Minnesota Vikings game, Arizona scored a touchdown, recovered an onside kick, and made it down to the 9 year line. With the last play in the game and 4th down and 24 years to go Arizona throws a desperation pass to the endzone and they score!!! Touchdown!!! Arizona beats Minnesota ... Packers win the division and make the playoffs!!!! WOOHOO!!!! heh

Sorry I'm excited.

Dogstar
12-28-2003, 07:21 PM
Ohhhhh, luvscott (huge Vikes fan) must be steaming right now...I think I can hear her screaming from Minnesota...

Steve, congrats! I have to say I felt bad for Favre this week.

My Pats are in, too, and the Eagles just got home field throughout the playoffs, I think, because somehow, the Lions beat the Rams...What a whacky day in football!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
12-28-2003, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I love Football too! There is just something about it that makes it exciting. I think it's just seeing them slam each other into the ground is what makes it great. Congrats Steve!!!

Alter Shredder
12-28-2003, 08:19 PM
Yeah, my team made the playoffs weeks ago. Go chiefs. And Steve, that ending is awesome. I was hoping that the Vikings would lose. I love to root for the underdog. Plus I think Brett Favre is a class act. So good luck to the Pack.

whitebird
12-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Steve, I was trying to post on the board, when I heard yelling from two different areas of our home. My husband was watching one TV, and my son another. We live in Minnesota, and the Vikings had just lost.

Steve
12-28-2003, 08:58 PM
hahah :) yea I was screaming too, but in happiness that the Vikings lost :D

Bridge of Clay
12-28-2003, 09:42 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Whatever makes our master happy! :) LOL!

Dogstar
12-28-2003, 09:43 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Whatever makes our master happy! :) LOL!

You're so cute, Marcos!

facelessman
12-28-2003, 10:55 PM
ouch, arizona beat the vikings?..sucks for them

Higher_Desire
12-29-2003, 04:34 PM
Packers. Meh. Not a big fan of them. Probably because of Farve.

Ya know what is cool, though...
SEAHAWKS GOT A WILDCARD SPOT!

They're my team. And the game that got them the spot was vs. the 49ers and that game was AWESOME! Not like they'll be winning a Super Bowl anytime in the near future. Just like my Mariners probably won't win a World Series soon. Oh well.

H-D

Bridge of Clay
12-29-2003, 04:36 PM
:bigjump: thanks! :bigjump:

facelessman
12-30-2003, 01:33 AM
rams didnt get home feild...im sad

Steve
12-30-2003, 01:41 AM
Ya know what is cool, though...
SEAHAWKS GOT A WILDCARD SPOT!

Ya know what though? The Seahawks have to come to Lambeau Field and play THE PACKERS in the first round. Sorry, but it looks like the Seahawks won't make it past round 1 :D :D :D