Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sad tree [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sad tree

creedsister
12-28-2003, 12:20 AM
I Planted a little tree just for me one day a long time Ago i Could Not wait To See Her Bloom to Her Full Beauty As the Years Past With Darkness I Never Saw Her Bloom To Beauty But As I Bloomed To Beauty I Foregot About The Tree And The Beauty she once brought fourth For Me But I Could Not See Nor Here Because I was weatherd Today I Saw That Tree she was Dead And Not In Bloom Today I Heard That Tree Cry Out To Me In Sadness She Said You Never Saw Me Bloom To My Beauty For You The Way You Desired She Asked Will You Be Here To Whatch Me Bloom To Beauty For You Again I Said No The Ground That You Were Planted On Killed Me Thats Why I Never Saw You Bloom To Beauty This Tree Never Foregot Me Nor Will I Foreget The Tree I Will Move Her To New Ground That Flows Living Water Freely Without End And She Will Never Be Dead Again And I Can Whatch Her Bloom All The Time Blessed Be This Sad Tree she remindend me How Much She Loved Me

PaulMcCoygirl
12-28-2003, 01:06 AM
That's really good Creedsister!

hide
12-28-2003, 01:37 AM
That's really good Creedsister!

great but can you use paragraphs? sorry to be picky but it makes it terribly hard to read! catch ya!

Dogstar
12-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Wow, Creedsister, I think that one is my favorite one of yours. Beautifully expressed. Thanks.

creedsister
12-28-2003, 10:22 PM
Thanks Guys _hide sorry what can i say i try,,

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-30-2003, 12:42 AM
Wow, that is good! It has a lot of meaning!

creedsister
12-31-2003, 12:37 AM
Wow, that is good! It has a lot of meaning! thanks your to kind

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-31-2003, 01:26 AM
thanks your to kind
You're welcome! :)