Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
beyond reason [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : beyond reason

creedsister
12-22-2003, 10:55 PM
with eyes so deep my secrets you can keep running to in fro from the depths of my soul somehow you have made it whole beyond reason of confusion beyond reason of doubt is,nt love whats its all about it comes in diffrent ways as a love to a child or as a love to a brother or has to a friend or lover mines undercover but you have all of it like no other beyond reason of sight its your love thats take me to unlimted height beyond reason of reality theres a dwelling place i find clarity there is were i have found something i can touch and feel thats real that beyond reason of whats real i cant see it i i cant touch it or feel it but i know its there and beyond reason i do here i do feel and i do see this is love thats an ultamate high which few would be able to describe beyond reason of whats true blue ive found it in you beyond reason of insainty ive found in you the only sain place i have ever knew at one time it kept me guessing but now i know i only feel warm safe from all harm its a sweet melodie to be in your arms and beyond reason of who cares we have found a hiding place beyond reason of sight so there we can take the ultimate flight without a care insight if i could say more than this it still would end without a kiss because its still beyond reason i have not fell on ice but a place of love and kindness to some would be cold and un complete but i know its beyond reason

MrSeeker
12-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Co_0l :D

creedsister
12-23-2003, 10:23 PM
Co_0l :D cool,,like the avatar :)