Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Nothing [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Nothing

titanguy9
12-16-2003, 08:59 PM
I HEARD SOMEONE HAD THIS MP3 ON THERE SITE, but i never got the site... what was that site? :confused:

Bridge of Clay
12-16-2003, 09:06 PM
hmm... I don't remember so...

creedsister
12-16-2003, 09:09 PM
you know what that beats the hell out of me 2

titanguy9
12-16-2003, 09:26 PM
i remember b/c the site was thecrossroads.kit.org but he was goin to change site

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-16-2003, 10:11 PM
I have never heard this song!!!??????

Steve
12-16-2003, 10:38 PM
The song hasn't been released

hayley
12-17-2003, 12:19 AM
Yeah and I doubt you could find it on the internet when it hasn't even been released dude.

You must have heard wrong.

hide
12-17-2003, 12:26 AM
he could be right i remember a couple of people at marktremonti.net claiming they had heard the song and they did share a few details. whether that is true i don't know but the song could be out there!

Steve
12-17-2003, 04:13 AM
Mark played a few riffs for the webmaster of Marktremonti.net when he met Mark before a Creed show... the song was never released, and for all we know, it's never ben recorded.

zhoya
12-17-2003, 07:26 AM
There was a guy, a while back, I think on creed fanatic, who claimed to have audios of Nothing. He linked up two mp3 snippets that turned out to be bits from a live boot. In one of them Stapp is singing "Let my voice fill this room" and in the other he's mumbling incomprehensibly, both of which he used to do a lot in the old concerts. :p

I think the guy who posted them was a bit slippery in the head.

dbcoder
12-17-2003, 08:53 AM
The clip when he sings "Let my voice fill this room" is the begging to "Yound Grow Old" when it was performed at the Graffiti Lounge a while back.

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-17-2003, 09:16 AM
There was a guy, a while back, I think on creed fanatic, who claimed to have audios of Nothing. He linked up two mp3 snippets that turned out to be bits from a live boot. In one of them Stapp is singing "Let my voice fill this room" and in the other he's mumbling incomprehensibly, both of which he used to do a lot in the old concerts. :p

I think the guy who posted them was a bit slippery in the head.

Hey Z is that you!? Steve(SCTMM's hubby) will be so happy to see you! ;)

Gabriel
12-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Nothing was actually a song recorded for Weathered that was never finished. It was recorded musically but Stapp never recorded the vocals. It is a long, very moody, dark song kind of similar to Who's Got My Back. It also has a long solo that Mark has always said was one of his best.

Michael

Steve
12-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Michael :)

mushroomy2k
12-17-2003, 10:41 AM
good morning michael nice to see you here
well i hope scott get's to record the vocals
and we get to hear marks solo.
i bet it is a awsome song.
have a great day everyone :)

hiknman
12-17-2003, 10:41 AM
:flasher:

zhoya
12-17-2003, 11:09 AM
Hey Z is that you!? Steve(SCTMM's hubby) will be so happy to see you!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I'm actually here stalking Steve. :smokin:

lol, how are you? you guys haven't "mirc"ed in a while

RMadd
12-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Hey Steve, nice avie! "Get Fuzzy" is the shit!

mushroomy2k
12-17-2003, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=zhoya]Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I'm actually here stalking Steve. :smokin:

lol zhoya i havent been to mirc lately eather i need to take my
butt over there again soon
you have a nice day

hayley
12-17-2003, 04:53 PM
It is a long, very moody, dark song kind of similar to Who's Got My Back. It also has a long solo that Mark has always said was one of his best.

Sounds like an awesome song, thanks for that information, Michael. :)

I hope it is going to be on the anthology.

Bridge of Clay
12-17-2003, 04:53 PM
so if the instrumental part is done, it seems possible it's featuring on the compilation..

hayley
12-17-2003, 04:56 PM
Let's hope so dude!

Steve
12-17-2003, 10:10 PM
Hey Steve, nice avie! "Get Fuzzy" is the shit!

The only comic strip I ever read daily besides "Fox Trot" and "Bizzarro" :D

facelessman
12-18-2003, 12:17 AM
i downloaded some kinda guitar part on Kazaa, and it said the name of it was Nothing, and it was by Creed. if it was it, i really glad, b/c from what ive heard its awesome

hayley
12-18-2003, 02:57 AM
Cool man, let's hope that was actually the song, lol

Jez
12-18-2003, 03:05 AM
i downloaded some kinda guitar part on Kazaa, and it said the name of it was Nothing, and it was by Creed. if it was it, i really glad, b/c from what ive heard its awesome

Nope, it's not what you thought it might be.
We'll just have to wait and see if the song makes it to the forthcoming album...but I'd place my bets that it does.

zhoya
12-18-2003, 05:28 AM
lol zhoya i havent been to mirc lately eather i need to take my
butt over there again soon

It's quiet over there these days, with everyone busy getting ready for Christmas. Queues are shorter. ;)

hide
12-18-2003, 07:34 PM
thanks for the info Michael always a great help!

I cringed a little when I saw the vocals "My voice will fill this room" same vocal can be heard from Pearl Jam's "Indifference" i'm a little sick of the comparisons it will only make things worse. Sounds great though dark and long with a great long guitar solo.

Gabriel
12-19-2003, 12:58 AM
Thats not Nothing, hide, it sounds like a live recording of Young Grow Old. Scott used to say that, sing it actually, before playing that song live. Trust me, Nothing is nowhere to be found on the net.

Michael

janem
12-19-2003, 10:22 AM
Thats not Nothing, hide, it sounds like a live recording of Young Grow Old. Scott used to say that, sing it actually, before playing that song live. Trust me, Nothing is nowhere to be found on the net.

Michael

I'm curious to hear ANYTHING from these guys... how exciting!

Jez
12-19-2003, 03:57 PM

Michael

"Let My Voice.....Fill this room (or "sky" depending on the venue ;) )"

god I love those shows....

hayley
12-20-2003, 02:31 AM
I cringed a little when I saw the vocals "My voice will fill this room" same vocal can be heard from Pearl Jam's "Indifference" i'm a little sick of the comparisons it will only make things worse.

Oh dude, I can hardly even tell. I am a big Pearl Jam fan, and not many Pearl Jam songs make me think "wow sounds like Stapp" apart from maybe some parts of Jeremy. Indifference, I LOVE that song.

And do you mean the part in Indifference where Vedder sings, "I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room" considering the lyrics are very simalar.

hide
12-21-2003, 06:50 PM
thanks for clearing that up Michael and I noticed my mistake when Jez posted that short clip of Young Grow Old in the music section. I've got to say while Wind-Up and Creed Ink could be more helpful its so great having Michael here keeping us up to date to a point!

Yes I was referring to Indifference and the exact part that you quoted which sounds very similar. I was just thinking of the crap I would receive at the PJ board after Nothing was released but this clears it up!