Wylde-Tremonti
12-14-2003, 01:34 PM
You B*tch.........lol.....

hayley
12-14-2003, 04:21 PM
lol damn you

RMadd
12-14-2003, 05:05 PM
haha... looks like someone's a little off their rocker!

creedsister
12-14-2003, 06:13 PM
haha... looks like someone's a little off their rocker! You Guys should have done figured that out by Now,,

WeatheredWoman
12-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

JenRN
12-14-2003, 08:10 PM
HaHa...... your funny :rolleyes: :D

creedsister
12-14-2003, 08:55 PM
:jam: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

WeatheredWoman
12-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Oh Yeahhh.... :jam:

WeatheredWoman
12-14-2003, 09:02 PM
Hmmm... Have you ever considered 2 change your name...

int2 Creedb!tch??? ;)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

creedsister
12-14-2003, 09:16 PM
:p :p That would be cool,,but its pretty darn funny

Alter Shredder
12-14-2003, 09:18 PM
When you start spinning and seeing all your friends as triplets, you know you have had one too many drinks.

WeatheredWoman
12-14-2003, 09:21 PM
When you start spinning and seeing all your friends as triplets, you know you have had one too many drinks.

And ?
Did you?? :p

Alter Shredder
12-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Sorry my sarcasm doesnt come through well on the net, it was geared toward creedsister

WeatheredWoman
12-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Oh OK :thumbsup:

Hahaha... well maybe I don't get it so quick... 'cause I'm Dutch :o

So some things I don't understand like wordjokes or something like that :(

But I do my best!!

creedsister
12-14-2003, 09:29 PM
:cheers: iced i will pop open one for you

hayley
12-15-2003, 02:37 AM
Sorry my sarcasm doesnt come through well on the net,

Yeah I know, same here, that's one of the downsides of the internet, lol.

facelessman
12-16-2003, 12:48 AM
:banana:

creedsister
12-16-2003, 01:04 AM
:p :banana:

hayley
12-16-2003, 02:06 AM
GO BANANA :banana: :banana: :banana:

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-21-2003, 04:11 PM
You know you've stayed up too late when you get dizzy and sick to your stomach! :throwup: Go to bed you people, cuz if you are as stupid as me, you'll hurt yourself! :yikes:

The moral of this story is: NOTHING

The Lithium
12-21-2003, 04:17 PM
Not really, I knew it was a lie.

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-21-2003, 04:27 PM
Well, hello Lith, haven't seen you on in a while. You been busy?

JulieCitySlicker
12-22-2003, 12:49 AM
Ya and I met Elvis :rolleyes: :zombie:

Blaize
12-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Guess what???? I REALLY have met them, more than once. You have NO IDEA what you are missing girl!

Sheila63
12-28-2003, 04:03 PM
WOW, Blaize, you're a lucky woman. :D I must admit, I'm envious but I'm happy you had the opportunity to meet them.

hayley
12-28-2003, 11:27 PM
When and where did you meet them?

luvin monti
12-29-2003, 01:44 AM
Guess what???? I REALLY have met them, more than once. You have NO IDEA what you are missing girl!

:dancing: That's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!! I think....I think I was with you each one of those times!! I've lost count...from Target to the bars!!!! LOL

creedsister
12-29-2003, 07:01 PM
Guess what???? I REALLY have met them, more than once. You have NO IDEA what you are missing girl! DAMN YOU :mad1: :mad1:

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-29-2003, 07:42 PM
One day I was walking in Wal-Mart with my mom, and we had just walked in and I just caught a glimpse of this dude, and I did a double take. It was funny! Cuz this dude, out of the corner of my eye, looked like Scott. And he was like wearing black clothes, and he had a haircut similar to one of Scott's, but he was too short to be Scott. He just kinda looked at me, and started to walk crooked cuz I think I scared him.

WeatheredWoman
12-29-2003, 07:46 PM
DAMN YOU :mad1: :mad1:

Grrrrrrrrr... :grr: :grr: :grr:

Seein' RED again !!!

creedsister
12-29-2003, 07:48 PM
LOL ,,you know you did,,

creedsister
12-29-2003, 07:50 PM
Grrrrrrrrr... :grr: :grr: :grr:

Seein' RED again !!! you know so,,

WeatheredWoman
12-29-2003, 08:34 PM
you know so,,

I do ????

creedsister
12-29-2003, 09:56 PM
I do ???? Again you know it,,its all good ya see ;)

hayley
12-29-2003, 11:45 PM
One day I was walking in Wal-Mart with my mom, and we had just walked in and I just caught a glimpse of this dude, and I did a double take. It was funny! Cuz this dude, out of the corner of my eye, looked like Scott. And he was like wearing black clothes, and he had a haircut similar to one of Scott's, but he was too short to be Scott. He just kinda looked at me, and started to walk crooked cuz I think I scared him.

:roll:
I haven't seen a Stapp look-alike around here, but I have seen several Tremo's and a Flip :eek: It's freaky :ghost:

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-29-2003, 11:48 PM
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he was dressed all cool and stuff, and I looked at him so weird! My mom said she saw the look on my face first, then she looked at that guy, and said he kinda looked like Stapp, but she didn't start to freak out like I did! It was kind of embarrasing!

Alter Shredder
12-29-2003, 11:50 PM
I saw a Stapp look alike once. I was out driving and some guy pulled up in a white sports car. He revved the engine to try and show off ( I drive a sports car as well) so he wanted to race. I revved my engine and looked over. My friend and I both go holy crap is that Scott Stapp? But after a longer look we realized he was just a little to thin.

hayley
12-30-2003, 12:03 AM
You know you've stayed up too late when you get dizzy and sick to your stomach! :throwup: Go to bed you people, cuz if you are as stupid as me, you'll hurt yourself! :yikes:

The moral of this story is: NOTHING

Yeah I know, it SUCKS. I remember one time I went to a friends party, and me a couple of my other friends did an all nighter, while drinking a few :( That was really dumb because it made you feel worse. Anyway, we ended up going into town the next day, on the bus, and we felt like we were in another world :lolsign: When we got off the bus I nearly fell over and we were walking into people and walking crooked it was crazy, goes to show how much you need your sleep :eek:

hayley
12-30-2003, 12:04 AM
I saw a Stapp look alike once. I was out driving and some guy pulled up in a white sports car. He revved the engine to try and show off ( I drive a sports car as well) so he wanted to race. I revved my engine and looked over. My friend and I both go holy crap is that Scott Stapp? But after a longer look we realized he was just a little to thin.

lol boy racing with Stappy

hayley
12-30-2003, 12:05 AM
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he was dressed all cool and stuff, and I looked at him so weird! My mom said she saw the look on my face first, then she looked at that guy, and said he kinda looked like Stapp, but she didn't start to freak out like I did! It was kind of embarrasing!

Yeah but it's hard to not stare :stappchic lol

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-30-2003, 12:08 AM
I would be scared to race w/ Scott. He is too accident prone! (and so am I, that wouldn't work too well!)

hayley
12-30-2003, 12:10 AM
I love fast cars

Alter Shredder
12-30-2003, 12:20 AM
lol boy racing with Stappy

It would have been great if it really was Stapp I was racing. Talk about payday!!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-30-2003, 12:22 AM
That would be cool :cool:

PaulMcCoygirl
12-30-2003, 12:30 AM
I saw a Mark Tremonti look a like last year in San Antonio at one of the restaurants we ate at. He really did look like him. He had both ears pierced with the same kinds of earrings Mark has and he had on a black leather jacket. He had the spikey hair and goatee too! I think he was about the same height. He saw me looking at him like every 5 min. I think he was getting freaked out cuz he smiled at me oce, but it was a nervous kind of smile. :p I told my brother about it and wanted me to go over and get an autograph from him. I was like yeah sure, you want me to go up to some unknown guy and say excuse me, you look a lot like Mark Tremonti from Creed. Can I have your autograph? :rolleyes: The guy would freak out and run away! :laugh:

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-30-2003, 12:58 AM
Hahaha! One time I also thought I saw Rob Thomas from Matchbox20, but I knew it wasn't, so that dude didn't get any weird reactions from me. I just see all the rockstars at walmart! (If only I could see someone almost as hott as Dallas or Scott! That'll be the day!)
This is really pathetic! I'm apparently way too obsessed over Scott! :eek: Oh well, he's the one who has to look so dang good! :stapp: :wub:

PaulMcCoygirl
12-30-2003, 01:55 AM
LOL!! Gotta love Wal-Mart! :p Yeah Dallas is pretty hot is I must say so myself. By the way, I like your avie! :pant:

creedsister
01-02-2004, 12:43 AM
LOL!! Gotta love Wal-Mart! :p Yeah Dallas is pretty hot is I must say so myself. By the way, I like your avie! :pant: Everybodys loves walmart :) Everyday the prices roll back :) LOL

GeeK_2004
01-03-2004, 01:57 PM
I met creed...

only in my dreams though...

hayley
01-03-2004, 11:22 PM
I only have had one awesome Creed dream, I was going to their concerts and I remember lining up and everyone was singing Creed, when I got in the gates, I was with faceless kiwi and for some stupid reason my grandma was there and all of her old friends were with her :rolleyes: and I remember waiting for them to come out onto the stage, but the rail was a barbed wire fence and the stage was just a hilly grass patch :roll: Then I woke up. Never got to see them, even in my dream! lol

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-04-2004, 03:16 AM
I only have had one awesome Creed dream, I was going to their concerts and I remember lining up and everyone was singing Creed, when I got in the gates, I was with faceless kiwi and for some stupid reason my grandma was there and all of her old friends were with her :rolleyes: and I remember waiting for them to come out onto the stage, but the rail was a barbed wire fence and the stage was just a hilly grass patch :roll: Then I woke up. Never got to see them, even in my dream! lol
YOU HAVE GOOD DREAMS! BETTER THAN MINE! LOL! I saw my avatar, Dallas, for the 1st time (in the dream). But my dreams suck, because he was dead. Car accident, it was really sad, even though it wasn't real. Cuz all those boys do is eat, drink, do a concert, drink, passout, sleep. I didn't like that dream, but rarely do I like a dream of mine. I don't know if it's a good thing that I haven't had a dream about CREED, or if it's a bad thing. When I get to see Dallas (I hope that'll happen one of these days!), I really would rather him be alive, if you know what I mean. I'd definantly rather see Scott, Mark, and Flip alive too! Crap, I'm so going to shutup now. I shouldn't say that.

Off the subject, I'm listening to a CREED bootleg, and there is someone in the crowd singing, over Scott, OVER MARK, AND OVER FLIP! AND SHE SUCKS! IF SHE HEARD HER VOICE ON THIS SHE'D KILL HERSELF OF EMBARRASMENT! IT'S HORRIBLE!

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-04-2004, 03:25 AM
LOL!! Gotta love Wal-Mart! :p Yeah Dallas is pretty hot is I must say so myself. By the way, I like your avie! :pant:
Thankyou! I like my avie too. I couldn't fit the rest of that picture on there. :crying: That's my favorite, and he's so hott! Oh well! :rolleyes: I guess I'll just look at what I got, and that's pretty good! ;)

GeeK_2004
01-04-2004, 01:19 PM
who is he?? is he from a band or something ??

hayley
01-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Yeah but I've also had afew Creed nightmares, I once received a newspaper clipping at school one morning telling me that "Scott Stapp had been murdered" And I won't go into that dream anymore because it's bad enough to TALK about it, we shouldn't talk about things like that but thank god it was only a dream. I remember waking up crying. It was really awful I hate having dreams like that. :(

GeeK_2004
01-06-2004, 10:34 AM
did I tell you all that I met Mark also....??

well if I didnt ...I did met him......

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-06-2004, 07:14 PM
who is he?? is he from a band or something ??
Are you talking about Dallas Smith??? He is the lead singer of the band DEFAULT. He has an amazing voice, it just looks funny coming out of such a small guy! :D

hayley
01-06-2004, 08:29 PM
What's the tatt of on his shoulder? :)

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-11-2004, 01:26 AM
What's the tatt of on his shoulder? :)
I really don't know. I'd like to know myself. I hope that's all he plans to get. A little wimpy guy shouldn't have too many tatoos! He's still one of the hottest guys, but he needs a body guard! LOL I never would have thought Mark would need a bodyguard, he's huge! He's his own! :eek: