Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The road ahead [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The road ahead

creedsister
12-13-2003, 07:30 PM
The road a head seems to get longer no time to stop no time to look no time to breathe no time for me i race against a time machine that knows only me it drives to my kness and it depends on only me leaving me weak and cast to and fro all i know is i must fight the pain and let the heaveans pour its rain cant sometimes see through my tears im a resting place for what the world fears the road gets colder but the the fire within gets stonger like a mighty gushing wind that will always come back again,the road ahead is like a 7 day haze that pushes me in a in a confused daze ive come to know the truth and as it was always said it hurts like hell in a world blinded by its own truth knowing no mercy knowing still not what it does i will stay on my long journey home and be cast to in fro,that i walk alone and the cold follows me as it moans back to me telling me this is the way it must be,, id rather stay on my long road of misery than stay and be a partaker of a world so cold that knows not mercy knows not love and knows not what it sees,,this season they will place angels on top there trees knowing not really what they place for we are not seen noir heard only we walk alone,blessed are the eyes than can see for they see from a high place looking down my crown of pain is inivisable,but forever will it endure,,

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-14-2003, 12:02 AM
true, well done!

creedsister
12-14-2003, 12:34 AM
thanks alota,,

MrSeeker
12-14-2003, 12:37 AM
Very good Ta :D

creedsister
12-14-2003, 12:40 AM
thanks kev