Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The New Forums (upgrades underway) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The New Forums (upgrades underway)

Steve
12-08-2003, 03:49 AM
Hello everyone. I have started the upgrade process of the Community Forums. The board is now using the latest vBulletin software. Everything has gone fairly smoothly. (Read the announcement up above for more info).

I have opened the boards before changing the templates because I am getting really tired and need to head to sleep. For the time being, I am leaving up the default template the software comes with. Sometime before the 10th I will update the template to use the correct colors, layouts, etc. So please note that this look is just temporary. (Although I will leave it available for you to use if you wish. You can change templates using the dropdown box at the bottom of the page or through your UserCP).

Please use this thread to post any questions, concerns, or issues you may come across with the new board.

Thanks to all!

Jez
12-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the notice, Steve! I thought I was in the wrong place when I first came on.

SCTMM's hubby
12-08-2003, 07:38 AM
i dont think it's a good idea showing the topic in the cf fan fiction(just in case of a good title) :eek:

JenRN
12-08-2003, 09:21 AM
I did not know what the hell was going on, thought maybe I was in the wrong place LOL!

TeriB19
12-08-2003, 10:18 PM
I agree with Steve on the thread titles in the CF Fiction section. They should not be made public, just in case. ;)

facelessman
12-08-2003, 11:58 PM
i dont even wanna know what goes on in there

Leader of Men
12-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Looks good Steve, much better than invision ;)

Steve
12-09-2003, 11:07 AM
I agree with Steve on the thread titles in the CF Fiction section. They should not be made public, just in case. ;)
I'm looking into that. I might take off the password and just make it so that only certain members can even view it on the board (although then new people won't know about it). That might be the only way to prevent topics from being displayed on the main board though.

Leader of Men
12-09-2003, 11:10 AM
I had to use usergroups for me adult section. Then I just posted announcements about it.

It's worked fine that way, plus they can join the group themselves and I just approve them, it's a lot easier than handing out passwords to everyone.

Xterminator27
12-23-2003, 04:23 AM
these new forums are crazzzzzzy, tey got like buttons and stuff