Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What I Will Never Do [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What I Will Never Do

creedsister
12-04-2003, 10:47 PM
i walk through a valley were many have walked before me there names are never foregotten but there pain and strife lives with in me many talk the talk but cant walk the walk love is overated the fight for peace holds holds a pattern of decite mankinds call for peace will be its death i did not come to bring peace i come to bring truth did not come to bring but the truth hurts the real peace comes from within in a darkned world that seeks the truth the peace understanding wonders and miracles they overlook the warrior the writer prince of peace who gave it all freely the price was death so i will never cast that which is holy before the dogs i will never let anybody thirst who are thirsty i cant ecnore the crys of people who have gone stray only i hear the prisoners cry in the midnite hours there screams haunts me they cry out but judged by man that they will never prosper did not he that is in me say that the last shall be first and the first shall be last there keys are taken away and is yet unknown god of the lost is my most high god a talk in riddles and rymes but when the world becomes a riddle and they cry in the streets and cant take the heat my rymes will they begged to hear choose this day who you will serve,,i have but the one thing i will never do is bal down to you and let you keep the souls that you fooled with flatrring words i will never bal to you and legion of false wonders and prophets i will never bal to you in my time of darkness your day is on the horizon but your hour is all ready dead,,soon there will come a day when your face to face with me,,and i will tell you and laugh in your face the carpntear Has Got the key,,look over the small to find the great and when you figure out he was just like you all a long,,blessed be the child that was born in hay were the cattled laid,,,

MrSeeker
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Nice!!!

creedsister
12-05-2003, 10:46 AM
thanks;;

Dogstar
12-05-2003, 09:11 PM
You sure packed a lot into that one, creedsister...Very nice...Love this line:
look over the small to find the great and when you figure out he was just like you all a long...

creedsister
12-06-2003, 08:26 PM
REALLY IT WAS NOTHING AT ALL,,THANKS I LOVE SNOOPY

Dogstar
12-06-2003, 08:48 PM
:D

PaulMcCoygirl
12-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Excellent!