Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hollow Heart [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Heart

creedsister
12-02-2003, 08:58 PM
Hollow heart thats deeper than seven oceans,overwhelmed by spiritual love caught bewtween two worlds with nothing but mercy to keep it strong tearing knifes in its core to be heard trying with its all its mite to be trusted and just hold on,caught up in a pool of emotions that its about to burst,holding on so strong that it wont take the fall,,in hollow heart theres many treasures yet to find but i cant keep theme because there not mine,a hollow heart has many windows if you look close enough you would find a wishing well that wants to dwell and go to weatherd vines and a walk thats harder than walking on broken glass and shadows that hides all the darkness to the brighest lights there,how much more can it bear before its set free to fly if my heart would faint would be restored by a soul thats helped pushed a long the way if there would come day when my hollow heart is free could it fly home or would you push it away i must stay hollow for i dont know how long sometimes i dont know were it begeans and were it ends each day it feels closer and im up again then the next day it fades away as pitchures of life thats far behind me now flashes through my mind in echos through the rain i hear you call my name in a distant and i rush to care with out a second thought,mayby i see the world for what is and whats to come but all that dosent help me when i come undone trading thoughts secrets and covering theme up in a world of amauture art,,has become a blade in my heart and mind hidden from the world hidden trying to be strong its here were two hidden souls comes for refuge in away its said and makes me mad who knew this is how my heart would find love again in a world that knows not we hide here undercover like prisoners just hungry for each other cant be seen cant be heard it could go on for ever because the one thing we never run out of is words its why did it have to be us to fall on upon cold slab of ice scared to run a way scared to leave each other alone i can say no more because its even beyond me i hope we can keep it together but if we fall lets fall together

MrSeeker
12-03-2003, 02:27 AM
Very good :D

creedsister
12-03-2003, 02:40 AM
yea i was on roll to there

PaulMcCoygirl
12-10-2003, 09:57 PM
That one is good! So do the words just come to you or do you have to sit back in a quiet place and think. Just wondering because a friend of mine can just write down words for a poem without even really thinking about it.

creedsister
12-10-2003, 10:02 PM
All i can say ive wrote stuff all my life its just there ya know and it comes out on paper i dont think about,,Thank you

PaulMcCoygirl
12-10-2003, 10:09 PM
That's cool. Great job on the poems!

creedsister
12-10-2003, 10:12 PM
thanks