Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Heaveans Rage [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Heaveans Rage

creedsister
12-01-2003, 10:14 PM
let it be known on the outside you cant show whats on the inside,,if you could would be understood in world thats lead by lies if it would be known we would be crucfied and your pain would be the worlds gain in a world that loves pain in a world that feeds off it own flesh in a world that the wise must not trust that marvel after there own greed in lust wating like vulgers in the shadows to take charge and in large are sins so we can fall to are kness and be ripped into at the seems they need the flesh of the week to give theme power to live by there own pleasures thay set up there ambushes to smile through wicked grins jealsouly weaves a wicked web of lies it darknens all the light to only show pain and the darkside killing the soul thats got a chance to become hole the leave me bleeding in tears with wicked snairs all tho im small that wont cease me at all im allowed to whatch theme all fall you touch not whats hes or even harm one hair on the heads,if i had my choice the all would be dead but i will bring all the darkness into light im a warrior and i will win this fight

MrSeeker
12-02-2003, 01:12 AM
Good stuff (as usual,hehe)

creedsister
12-02-2003, 02:56 AM
thanks alota i was mad at the time i wrote it,,,peace

MrSeeker
12-02-2003, 03:17 AM
Hehe,im mad most of the time i write stuff

creedsister
12-02-2003, 03:26 AM
thats a good thing,,i cant bash in my pc hehe