Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Recent Photos Of Stapp... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Recent Photos Of Stapp...

velocityidp
12-01-2003, 12:15 PM
Hmm... woah. A bit disconcerting, if you ask me. :wtf:

Photo #1 (11/29/03) (http://64.72.132.6/~refcoord/temp/1.jpg)
Photo #2 (11/29/03) (http://64.72.132.6/~refcoord/temp/2.jpg)

DangerousDan85
12-01-2003, 12:31 PM
in the first one the guy on the right is like

"i'm with him" (pointing to stapp)

and stapp's like "umm i thought you said it would be a secret"

and the second is just hilarious all in its own

Jez
12-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Velocity, it's common courtesy when you pick up a photo from another site to cite your source and the person who posted or found the picture originally...in this case, the pictures came from Creed pit...and the person who found the picture was Frankie (with Z's help) In this case it's especially important to cite the source because without Z and Frankie, all you would have seen would have been a thumbnail. Z pays for her wire-image service which enables us to view the larger photos.

velocityidp
12-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Well, you cited for me 8^) Thanks.

Redeemer
12-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Yikes...disconcerting just isn't the *word* to describe that...whew, it weirds me out to look at that. I mean, hell, great pics and all, glad, so glad, to see that Stappy hasn't drastically changed his look like Brett Scallions from Fuel did...(whoooaaaa, whole 'nother thread right there), but gosh, who *are* those divas and who is that dude?!
LoL, the dude's probably Dan. *snorts* :lol:

velocityidp
12-01-2003, 12:58 PM
I think the one girl to his left is Tara Reid. No idea who the guy on his right is... and the other "girl" looks like a crossdresser or something.... yikes! But both guys look smashed out of their minds...

Jez
12-01-2003, 01:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+12-01-2003 09:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 12-01-2003 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well, you cited for me 8^) Thanks.[/b][/quote]
No problem....just making sure that credit goes where credit is due.

Redeemer, the guy is someone named Seven and the blonde is Tara Reid (Josie and the Pussycats, Carson Daly's ex fiancee) I don't know who the other girl is.

DangerousDan85
12-01-2003, 01:13 PM
yeah i was at that party, i wish i knew stapp was there, i think i remember Tara being there, i can't really remember much of anything, good thing someone took a pic (i do look pretty "out of it" though)

Dangerous Dan at the VIP Party (http://www.creedfeed.com/photos/albums/dangerous_dan/Dan_Stapp_Party.jpg)

Jez
12-01-2003, 01:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DangerousDan85+12-01-2003 10:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DangerousDan85 @ 12-01-2003 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yeah i was at that party, i wish i knew stapp was there, i think i remember Tara being there, i can't really remember much of anything, good thing someone took a pic (i do look pretty "out of it" though)

Dangerous Dan at the VIP Party (http://www.creedfeed.com/photos/albums/dangerous_dan/Dan_Stapp_Party.jpg) [/b][/quote]
Step away from the Photoshop!!! :P ;)

mushroomy2k
12-01-2003, 02:04 PM
thank you stace, Z and Frankie..
scott sure looks like he is having a whole lotta fun
was that at the 2003 vh1 show.
how have you been stace
im doing ok
have a great week

DangerousDan85
12-01-2003, 02:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jez+12-01-2003 12:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jez @ 12-01-2003 12:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Step away from the Photoshop!!! :P ;) [/b][/quote]
i'll try

i don't have Photo Shop though, i've been using just regular MS Paint, if i had a better program, they would probably look better

Julbright
12-01-2003, 02:48 PM
Well, I don't like those pictures one bit. And as for Tara - she better not be doing my boyfriend AKA Scott - or else!! It is sad for me to think they are hanging out together because she has a reputation as a partier doesn't she? I mean I don't care if Scott goes and has fun blah blah but we all know that the timing here causes me concern. weep weep :(

RMadd
12-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Scott looks a little f***ed up... but Tara Reid is f***ing hot, so it doesn't matter, right? The extremities of f*** cancel each other out.

crest tattoo
12-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Julie, you're right. Tara Reid has a terrible reputation for being fallen-down (literally) drunk in pictures. Although, the last I heard of her was she was thought to be calmed down a bit. Hmmm, doesn't appear so. Scott looks thinner, but the whole idea of what's going on behind the scenes scares me, maybe more than it should? :(

crest tattoo
12-01-2003, 04:36 PM
PS, Stace where was this, do you know?

Agent D
12-01-2003, 05:48 PM
These pics scare the shit out of me. First of all, who the hell is that with Scott in the first picture?

Tara Reid, two anonymous people, and Scott Stapp in a picture together? :wtf:

Is Scott high? Is he wasted? Drunk? What? Someone help him! :(

Anyone else think this could relate to the "breakup"?

CollectiveSoul
12-01-2003, 06:04 PM
don't ask me how I know, thats the classic look of raging on cocaine

DangerousDan85
12-01-2003, 06:13 PM
how do you know?

Jez
12-01-2003, 06:21 PM
I'm editing my original post here because I know some of you will have read what I just wrote and think that I'm being a total bitch when that's not the case at all.

Jon .... PLEASE stop posting stuff here at this board that are other peoples words from other boards and you're just changing around a little bit to make them seem as if they are your own ideas.

Jez
12-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Ok. *takes deep breath*
I dont' know who this Seven guy is exactly, but he seems to be someone from the music industry as he has been photographed at several industry award type gatherings. I can't find any info on him at the several music related sites that I searched. (ps, not that it makes any difference, but his eyes are really brown, not blue...as apparrent by another photo that I obtained fromw ire image)

Joy, these two pictures of Scott with these other people were taken in Miami on Saturday at one of three clubs.

I'm not commenting on anything else.

Julie, Diane, and Joy :hugs: Hang in there...

Wylde-Tremonti
12-01-2003, 07:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+12-01-2003 11:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 12-01-2003 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yikes...disconcerting just isn't the *word* to describe that...whew, it weirds me out to look at that. I mean, hell, great pics and all, glad, so glad, to see that Stappy hasn't drastically changed his look like Brett Scallions from Fuel did...(whoooaaaa, whole 'nother thread right there), but gosh, who *are* those divas and who is that dude?!
LoL, the dude's probably Dan. *snorts* :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hey Brett Scallions Looks Kool!!!!!!!!! What concervative rock have you been hiding under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Bridge of Clay
12-01-2003, 07:52 PM
his pupiles are big...
he looks funny... I wouldn't say drunk, but maybe it was just a bad shot he wasn't expecting, you know...

plus, why the sunglasses in a dark room? I know it's fancy but... trying to hide something? I hope not! honestly!

velocityidp
12-01-2003, 08:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-02-2003 12:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-02-2003 12:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> his pupiles are big...
he looks funny... I wouldn't say drunk, but maybe it was just a bad shot he wasn't expecting, you know...

plus, why the sunglasses in a dark room? I know it's fancy but... trying to hide something? I hope not! honestly! [/b][/quote]
Uhm... the LEAST you can say is that he was drunk. Pretty obvious. The only question is: drunk or high? You can tell he's in an altered state of mind in both photos.

CollectiveSoul
12-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Jez- not to sound liek a rude little teenager but think before you talk. All of our bulletin boards don't look up to the "high status that is CreedPit" you are aren't the only people that know what Raging on cocaine looks like. Every time you come in here u bitch at us about not crediting CreedPit when you don't even know if we even got our information from here.

hide
12-01-2003, 08:29 PM
okay children stop argueing! Wherever they came from thanks a lot and he probably did a few drinks that night but it looks like he's having a good time. He looks a bit like one of the Gallagher brothers with those glasses! LOL

Considering these photos seem to have come from the pit, Jez do you know when these were taken?

creedsister
12-01-2003, 08:40 PM
He,,looks,,,Great,,to,,me,,,and Ive,,Seen People Look wasted before,,,

velocityidp
12-01-2003, 09:24 PM
commas,,r,,not,,meant,,to,,be,,used,,as,,whitespace

:banghead:

Wylde-Tremonti
12-01-2003, 09:29 PM
yeah...if you're gonna do that.... do it like the master.....lol.....use periods.....

Dogstar
12-01-2003, 09:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DangerousDan85+12-01-2003 06:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DangerousDan85 @ 12-01-2003 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> how do you know? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :roll:

JenRN
12-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Well.......I hope whatever he does he is happy. I would have to say from a nurse standpoint yeah he was feeling GOOD alright. Who are we to criticize him anyways? But you are right Tara Reid is a party girl who is everything that he hated about his wife Hillary :rolleyes: Oh well, the way I feel about it is he is an adult, he can make his own decisions. If he chooses to live a wild lifestyle than he needs to deal with the consequenses, and if he is just out for a good time once in awhile then so be it! :dunno:

creedsister
12-01-2003, 10:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+12-01-2003 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 12-01-2003 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> commas,,r,,not,,meant,,to,,be,,used,,as,,whitespace

:banghead: [/b][/quote]
GET SOME NEW STUFF,,This Is getting kinda old,,,ya know

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-01-2003, 10:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-01-2003 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-01-2003 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well.......I hope whatever he does he is happy. I would have to say from a nurse standpoint yeah he was feeling GOOD alright. Who are we to criticize him anyways? But you are right Tara Reid is a party girl who is everything that he hated about his wife Hillary :rolleyes: Oh well, the way I feel about it is he is an adult, he can make his own decisions. If he chooses to live a wild lifestyle than he needs to deal with the consequenses, and if he is just out for a good time once in awhile then so be it! :dunno: [/b][/quote]
Very well said!

TeriB19
12-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Last I heard he was over 21. Live and let live.

Danny, you crack me up!

Oh, and lastly, do I need to credit anyone from the Pit for the avatar I have now? Don't want to step on anyones toes. God forbid.

stargirl
12-01-2003, 10:48 PM
I think scott looks rather normal and he looks younger!! who knows when they where taken!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-01-2003, 11:05 PM
Gosh! He doesn't look very happy in those pics :confused: :dunno:

Frankie
12-01-2003, 11:44 PM
Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
If you go to wire image and look at the rest of the pics from that night...Tara Ried had her picture taken with everyone...just because Scott was in a picture with her doesn't mean he's dating her for crying out loud.
I love the people who say he looks fine in one picture and wasted in the other...when they were probably taken about 15 seconds apart.
There are all kinds of pictures of Scott out there taken over the years with that exact same look...
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted. He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez

facelessman
12-02-2003, 12:06 AM
lol i like those pics

DangerousDan85
12-02-2003, 02:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-01-2003 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-01-2003 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
If you go to wire image and look at the rest of the pics from that night...Tara Ried had her picture taken with everyone...just because Scott was in a picture with her doesn't mean he's dating her for crying out loud.
I love the people who say he looks fine in one picture and wasted in the other...when they were probably taken about 15 seconds apart.
There are all kinds of pictures of Scott out there taken over the years with that exact same look...
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted. He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez [/b][/quote]
ditto

creedlvr
12-02-2003, 03:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-01-2003 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-01-2003 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez [/b][/quote]
I agree. Although, I have to say that I felt ill when I looked at these. I really hope he's okay.

Jez
12-02-2003, 03:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-01-2003 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-01-2003 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Oh, and lastly, do I need to credit anyone from the Pit for the avatar I have now? Don't want to step on anyones toes. God forbid. [/b][/quote]
Teri, in my original post in this thread I was NOT making an issue of where the post came from per se....just wanted Frankie and Z to be cited as the source of the pictures. Not trying to start any drama at all.

And Jon...I am so not going there with you right now. I am twice your age and I know better than to spout off, unlike you. Got something to say to me? Email me or pm me.....it's unnecessary for you to go off ranting in chat.

TeriB19
12-02-2003, 06:21 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jez+12-01-2003 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jez @ 12-01-2003 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->&nbsp; Not trying to start any drama at all.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, there seems to be enough drama here already. Almost starting to feel like the Pit. :D

Prs4me
12-02-2003, 07:32 AM
Hate to say it but seeing a pic like that makes me really wonder, what really happened at the Chicago show ?

Redeemer
12-02-2003, 08:05 AM
Lord. Three pages about two pics. I agree w/Teri...live and let live. I'm watching the What If vid right now...and I feel like screaming a little--
What If he did?
I mean, come on, no offense, guys and divas, but damn. If he wants to live it up a little, let him. Tara Reid's a great diva. And that Seven dude...well, hell, his name just does it for me (7 is my fave number of all time) :lol: I think our Stappy deserves a little downtime, a little live-it-up time, after all those damn tours and albums and whatnot, don't ya think? :jam:

DSDTonya
12-02-2003, 08:20 AM
The pictures were taken on November 29th 2003
I'll hold all other comments lol

Marty
12-02-2003, 09:07 AM
He looks dumb with those glasses. And his face looks like on of the publicity photos for the 80s hair bands. (where they pucker up their lips to look "Sexy")

Julbright
12-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Ok - just my :2cents:

I too say let the guy have fun - HOWEVER - getting blasted out of one's mind (especially on my dime - as in Chicago - but we won't go there) is not having fun. And - IMO IMO IMO (don't gang up on me) the timing is suspect - go out and have a good time but when having a good time interfere's in your life as in damages your career and relationships (again, assuming there is truth to the break up/ falling out with Mark rumors..) then it is a problem. :nono: I don't have a problem with occasional responsible drinking (I do with drugs) but I most certainly have concerns when the use of substances creates problems in your life - and again IMO I would hope that this isn't what we are seeing. Now don't even get me started :ignore: on the whole impact on Jagger aspect - I could go on for hours about that.

All I have to say is my heart gets very heavy :crying: these days when I think about Scott and see things like these pictures and such - I hope it is all out of context and he was just hamming it up for the cameras- but I genuinely doubt it. :drunk:

JenRN
12-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Whatever happens, happens...... he is an adult he can make his own decisions.

Julbright
12-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Again, just my opinion - not being argumentative - but once you become a parent you give up your right to trash your life and act a fool - occassional blowing of steam is one thing - letting something steamroll your life is another. - I would feel this way whether it was a celebrity or my next door neighbor - it sucks he has to live in the public eye - but it is what he chose.

I hope I am wrong - I hope he is just fine

JenRN
12-02-2003, 10:46 AM
If only the world was made up of ALL responsible parents....... we would never have half the problems we do! But the fact remains, he can make his own decisions and knows what he is doing, who are we to judge anything from his parenting skills to his personal issues..... I just wish the best for him and the rest of the band.

Live and let live...... I agree

Julbright
12-02-2003, 11:10 AM
OH by all means I am not judging him! I am concerned for him !!! I hope that if I were going off track the people who cared about me would speak up! We don't do anyone any favors by letting them slide!

JenRN
12-02-2003, 11:22 AM
I understand what you are saying, honestly I do. BUT........ it is not like we can just call him up and say "hey, your messing up your life" and who knows maybe we are reading WAY too much into it. I care about him and the rest of the band, I just know that sometimes you can "lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink!" What I am simply stating is he is an adult and he can make his own decisions, and there is nothing we can do but sit back and hope he makes right ones for himself that is all I am saying.

Julbright
12-02-2003, 12:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-02-2003 10:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-02-2003 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I just know that sometimes you can "lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink!" [/b][/quote]
Well I certainly agree with you there !!!

And I too hope he makes good decisions about his life... and Jagger's.

Dogstar
12-02-2003, 12:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-02-2003 06:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-02-2003 06:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Jez+12-01-2003 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jez @ 12-01-2003 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->  Not trying to start any drama at all.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, there seems to be enough drama here already. Almost starting to feel like the Pit. :D [/b][/quote]
No kidding.

And Jez, if you weren't trying to start anything, why didn't you just PM the originator of the thread with your concern about proper credit?

Jez
12-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Point taken, Dogstar ;)

You're absolutely right...

Jooji_2
12-02-2003, 12:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-02-2003 12:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-02-2003 12:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
plus, why the sunglasses in a dark room? I know it's fancy but... trying to hide something? I hope not! honestly!

[/b][/quote]
Ever thought they might not be sunglasses? Maybe the guy actually needs glasses but usually doesn't wear them in public. I wear glasses and those aren't dark enough to hide anything. Whether its the sun or anything else.

Ya know...my dear departed mother looked drunk in every driver's license photo she ever had made....that doesn't mean she was drunk when they were taken. Amazing how everyone automatically wants to assume the worst.

Jooji_2
12-02-2003, 12:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-02-2003 04:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-02-2003 04:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
I love the people who say he looks fine in one picture and wasted in the other...when they were probably taken about 15 seconds apart.&nbsp;
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted.&nbsp; He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez[/b][/quote]
Couldn't agree more Frankie. And you are right...seems like the guy can't win, no matter what he does. If nobody sees pictures of him for a while, they assume the worst; then if they see a picture of the guy out trying to have a good time, they assume the worst. I can see why he prefers to be a rather private person.

Redeemer
12-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Ack, Jagger! How could I forget?! Where *was* the li'l one at the time of this photo? I just hope he was with the elder Stapps at the time, or something...btw, I think Stapp's a very good father (considering the circumstances), but ya gotta wonder about this turn of events...:wtf:

JenRN
12-02-2003, 01:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jooji_2+12-02-2003 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jooji_2 @ 12-02-2003 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-02-2003 04:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-02-2003 04:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted.  He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez[/b][/quote]
Couldn't agree more Frankie. And you are right...seems like the guy can't win, no matter what he does. If nobody sees pictures of him for a while, they assume the worst; then if they see a picture of the guy out trying to have a good time, they assume the worst. I can see why he prefers to be a rather private person. [/b][/quote]
Yeah you are right, BUT.... that is the price of fame, people think that it is thier business. Doesn't make it right but that is reality. Some stars handle it well and some don't. You have to take the good with the bad. It is kindda hard to go backwards now and expect all the privacy in the world, especially with all the controversy surrounding him now. I am not saying it is right, just stating the facts pretty or not.

Ann Allusion
12-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Ack, Jagger! How could I forget?! Where *was* the li'l one at the time of this photo? I just hope he was with the elder Stapps at the time, or something...btw, I think Stapp's a very good father (considering the circumstances), but ya gotta wonder about this turn of events...

You truely must be joking!...people are getting too wound up over two pictures that were nothing more than shots of people at a celeberty party in Miami.

His son is the most important thing to him, just as any child is to a parent and I'm sure he made responsible accomodations for his son's care.

I realize how everyone is so "worried" for his well being...but can't you just let go of all the ASSumptions. Live your lives and let the man live his?

edit to add: the Seven guy i think is an "indy" rapper...he has been acknowledged by VH1 at the Latin Music Awards, and several others. Tara Reid was making the rounds and taking photos with just about everyone that nite, that is on wire image. Just enter her name and you will see it.

creedsister
12-02-2003, 02:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ann Allusion+12-02-2003 01:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ann Allusion @ 12-02-2003 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ack, Jagger! How could I forget?! Where *was* the li'l one at the time of this photo? I just hope he was with the elder Stapps at the time, or something...btw, I think Stapp's a very good father (considering the circumstances), but ya gotta wonder about this turn of events...

You truely must be joking!...people are getting too wound up over two pictures that were nothing more than shots of people at a celeberty party in Miami.

His son is the most important thing to him, just as any child is to a parent and I'm sure he made responsible accomodations for his son's care.

I realize how everyone is so "worried" for his well being...but can't you just let go of all the ASSumptions. Live your lives and let the man live his?

edit to add: the Seven guy i think is an "indy" rapper...he has been acknowledged by VH1 at the Latin Music Awards, and several others. Tara Reid was making the rounds and taking photos with just about everyone that nite, that is on wire image. Just enter her name and you will see it. [/b][/quote]
clap clap clap clap clap,,come on now

Dogstar
12-02-2003, 02:49 PM
I have to agree. For crying out loud, just because he doesn't look as if he is posing for a Sears portrait does not mean he is drunk or stoned. Maybe he was just mugging for the cameras. People having fun do that on occasion.

TeriB19
12-02-2003, 05:14 PM
I was at a wedding several years ago, and while out on the dancefloor, someone took my picture and my boob looked like it was hanging out. I hadn't had a single thing to drink because I was driving. My boob really wasn't hanging out, it was just the camera angle. Thank GOD that didn't end up on the internet, or I'd be painted as a sleazy topless ho-bag.

In this case, apparently a picture is worth a thousand posts, all speculation, no truth. Yes we are all concerned because of the rumors of a break-up, but if that were a picture of your or me, nobody would say boo about it. Let the man live his life. I am starting to wish velocity had never posted these pics.

Wylde-Tremonti
12-02-2003, 05:16 PM
*thoughts are abrewing...*

velocityidp
12-02-2003, 07:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-02-2003 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-02-2003 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am starting to wish velocity had never posted these pics. [/b][/quote]
Actually I didn't post em... they were already on the pit. Just found it before the rest of yall. ;)

Bridge of Clay
12-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Teri, that reminds of that picture of Bec she mentioned... too bad she's getting married, now we'll never see this pic :( ;)

creedlvr
12-02-2003, 08:52 PM
Julbright - You basically said everything I was thinking.

I also agree that he is a big boy and can (and will) make his own choices. I think everyone is just more concerned about him than they are trying to pass judgement.

I truly hope he was just out having a good time for himself. And if that's all it was ... then good for him! I was even hoping that he was just posing that way just to be funny. However, in light of recent events (and/or rumors) and his indiscretions since last year, this really is not good timing and does look a bit suspect.

Again ... I just hope he's okay.

TeriB19
12-02-2003, 09:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-02-2003 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-02-2003 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Teri, that reminds of that picture of Bec she mentioned... too bad she's getting married, now we'll never see this pic :( ;) [/b][/quote]
Ah, Marcos, too bad YOU'LL never see the pic, I've got it on my harddrive ;). :D

And Velocity, sometimes ignorance is bliss, ya know?

mushroomy2k
12-03-2003, 09:31 AM
well just my opinion i dont think he looks messed up
i think he looks like he is having fun and posing for
the picture.
if i was a guy and was standing next to a hotty like tara
id be pullin down my glasses to and go oowee .
besides this was taken on a weekend and everyone
deserves to have a little fun.
as for his son i believe scott is a loving,compasionate,
and ever so devoted to him.
his son is number one in his life.
have a good one

Redeemer
12-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Whoa, whoa, man, what's with all the attacks on Lux Stapp today?!!?! Ann, I'm not JUDGING ANYONE, I've been fighting the judgmental ones ever since my obsession w/Creed began. I'm sure--no, I'm POSITIVE--that Scott is a wonderful, amazing parent, and that Jagger was in a position of safety. I'm just SAYING, you just gotta wonder what's going through that beautiful skull of Stapp's. As for the pic itself, I'm w/Dogstar...he may not look like he just stepped onto the runway, but I get a big kick outta the pic. I'm starting to think it's great. In fact I'm going to print it out right about now. So there. *sticks out tongue*

Dogstar
12-03-2003, 01:45 PM
LMAO, Sid. You crack me up!

njcreedite
12-03-2003, 01:52 PM
I don't get all the fuss. The pics are funny. Stapp's just out having a
good time. Parent's are allowed to do that once in a while. So are band
members and other humans. He look's fine, just goofy.

BigBassDrummer
12-03-2003, 02:37 PM
I think he looks fine... who gives a crap if his cheeks are puffy. He looks happy, and that's all that matters... isn't it?

RMadd
12-03-2003, 03:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TremontiWanaB+12-01-2003 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TremontiWanaB @ 12-01-2003 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yeah...if you're gonna do that.... do it like the master.....lol.....use periods..... [/b][/quote]
that's right..... it's all about the periods.......

Bridge of Clay
12-03-2003, 07:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-02-2003 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-02-2003 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ah, Marcos, too bad YOU'LL never see the pic, I've got it on my harddrive ;). :D

[/b][/quote]
oh, you do????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you that you're my best friend?????? ;) :D

facelessman
12-04-2003, 12:16 PM
meh

creedlvr
12-04-2003, 12:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+12-03-2003 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 12-03-2003 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm starting to think it's great. In fact I'm going to print it out right about now. So there. *sticks out tongue* [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Redeemer
12-04-2003, 12:54 PM
well, actually, I'm about to print it out right NOW. *clicks back button*

creedlvr
12-05-2003, 10:08 PM
The more I look at those pictures, the more I think he was just acting like a goof. The guy next to him looks like he's laughing ... not just smiling for the picture.

I think Scotty was just being silly!

Agent D
12-05-2003, 10:42 PM
Actually that was one of the first things that I thought.

creedsister
12-05-2003, 11:38 PM
I dont know about you guys but im tired of hearing about the dam pitchures

creedlvr
12-06-2003, 12:12 AM
Then why do you keep coming in the thread titled "Recent Photos of Stapp..."??

facelessman
12-06-2003, 12:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-05-2003 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-05-2003 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont know about you guys but im tired of hearing about the dam pitchures [/b][/quote]
wow! no commas! :banana:

Jez
12-06-2003, 02:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-facelessman+12-05-2003 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (facelessman @ 12-05-2003 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-05-2003 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-05-2003 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont know about you guys but im tired of hearing about the dam pitchures [/b][/quote]
wow! no commas! :banana: [/b][/quote]
Wow, call me impressed too! ;)

creedsister
12-06-2003, 07:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-facelessman+12-06-2003 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (facelessman @ 12-06-2003 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-05-2003 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-05-2003 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont know about you guys but im tired of hearing about the dam pitchures [/b][/quote]
FUNNY,,,GUYS,,,

creedsister
12-06-2003, 07:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedlvr+12-06-2003 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedlvr @ 12-06-2003 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Then why do you keep coming in the thread titled "Recent Photos of Stapp..."?? [/b][/quote]
TO YOU GUYS IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT,,loL

Dogstar
12-06-2003, 07:57 PM
:D

facelessman
12-06-2003, 08:06 PM

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 08:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+12-01-2003 12:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 12-01-2003 12:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hmm... woah. A bit disconcerting, if you ask me. :wtf:

Photo #1 (11/29/03) (http://64.72.132.6/~refcoord/temp/1.jpg)
Photo #2 (11/29/03) (http://64.72.132.6/~refcoord/temp/2.jpg) [/b][/quote]
Can't get 2 those pics :( :( :( An error occured!!

Poor me!!!!

Are these pics also somewhere else 2 be seen on this site????

Yes I'm curious....

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 08:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-06-2003 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-06-2003 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-facelessman+12-06-2003 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (facelessman @ 12-06-2003 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-05-2003 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-05-2003 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont know about you guys but im tired of hearing about the dam pitchures [/b][/quote]
FUNNY,,,GUYS,,, [/b][/quote]
Please sistah... keep those comma's... that's u!!!

You're unique 2 u know!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

facelessman
12-06-2003, 08:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-WeatheredWoman+12-06-2003 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeatheredWoman @ 12-06-2003 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

You're unique 2 u know!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) [/b][/quote]
no, please dont keep it

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 08:47 PM
I really really like those comma's....

Let the guys play... they're harmless :hugs:

;) :wiggle: ;) :wiggle: ;) :wiggle: ;) :wiggle: ;)

facelessman
12-06-2003, 08:51 PM
no, they play too much. put them away, and let them do the work that they are suppose to do. honestly, have you ever seen anything like that?! who does that kinda crap?!

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Seen anything like what??? Hahahahaha....
This is 2 much... Hahahahaha...

facelessman
12-06-2003, 08:57 PM
ok, end of conversation

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Period :bigjump:

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-06-2003, 09:04 PM
:wtf:

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Ok and now 4 something completely different... Face I can't seem 2 open those pics... can you help me?? When I try 2 open those pics an error occures.... how come?

facelessman
12-06-2003, 09:06 PM
idk, it does that for me too

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Ah... ok thnx anyway!

facelessman
12-06-2003, 09:19 PM
no prob bob :banana:

WeatheredWoman
12-06-2003, 09:21 PM
I like u face!! :angel:

facelessman
12-06-2003, 09:27 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

creedsister
12-06-2003, 09:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-WeatheredWoman+12-06-2003 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeatheredWoman @ 12-06-2003 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-06-2003 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-06-2003 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-facelessman+12-06-2003 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (facelessman @ 12-06-2003 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-05-2003 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-05-2003 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont know about you guys but im tired of hearing about the dam pitchures [/b][/quote]
FUNNY,,,GUYS,,, [/b][/quote]

You're unique 2 u know!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) [/b][/quote]
OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;~~~~~~;;;;;;;;;,,,,,JUST LIKE THAT

facelessman
12-06-2003, 10:07 PM
how about no?

creedsister
12-06-2003, 10:10 PM
I LIKE MY COMMAS,,THEY HELP MY EYES WHEN I TYPE,,SO YES,,

facelessman
12-06-2003, 10:11 PM
if thats the case id get my eyes check if i were you

creedsister
12-06-2003, 10:18 PM
THATS NOT FUNNY MY EYES,,ARE WEAKER THAN THEY USE TO BE IM NOT KIDDING EITHER THE COMMAS DO HELP

facelessman
12-07-2003, 12:33 AM
in what ways do they help? instead of hitting the comma all the time, jst hit the space bar, is that so hard? i dont think so! all it does is confuse everybody, and while it supposedly makes it easier on your eyes, it makes it harder on ours

creedsister
12-07-2003, 12:51 AM
well as long as you can read it what the heck makes the diffrence,,if it makes your eyes hurt than dont try so hard to read it,,

facelessman
12-07-2003, 12:56 AM
i dont, when i see all the damn commas i dont bother to waste my time reading the non-sense

creedsister
12-07-2003, 01:23 AM
non on-sense is it ,,well then dont let it bother you,,my brother

TeriB19
12-07-2003, 08:03 AM
Ignore list, it's a beautiful thing.

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-07-2003, 11:56 AM

CollectiveSoul
12-07-2003, 02:20 PM
I think its pretty annoying. If your eyes are soooo weak then why are you on the computer? that maeks your eyes a lot worse. Im not saying LEAVE NOW I HATE YOU! im just sayting its not healthy and I used to like commas but now they are overplayed

njcreedite
12-07-2003, 02:40 PM
:( I know I use waaaaay to many periods.....I tend to use them to break up thoughts...especially when they aren't complete sentences. :(
I know I need to stop doing this. I'll try. ;) :D

facelessman
12-07-2003, 02:56 PM
meh

njcreedite
12-07-2003, 02:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-facelessman+12-07-2003 02:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (facelessman @ 12-07-2003 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> meh [/b][/quote]
so deep Facelessman, so deep. ;)

facelessman
12-07-2003, 02:59 PM
i know! sometimes i scare myself

Wylde-Tremonti
12-07-2003, 07:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-njcreedite+12-07-2003 01:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (njcreedite @ 12-07-2003 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> :( I know I use waaaaay to many periods.....I tend to use them to break up thoughts...especially when they aren't complete sentences. :(
I know I need to stop doing this. I'll try. ;) :D [/b][/quote]
dont sweat it... Periods aren't as annoying as Commas....

creedsister
12-07-2003, 08:57 PM
this thread took went in a diffrent direction,,,,,,,,,,

Bridge of Clay
12-07-2003, 09:18 PM
yeah... it did! btw, have you ever heard of glasses? they're not just made to protect you from the sun light, you know?! ;)

creedsister
12-07-2003, 09:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-07-2003 09:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-07-2003 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yeah... it did! btw, have you ever heard of glasses? they're not just made to protect you from the sun light, you know?! ;) [/b][/quote]
glasses give me a headache,,then your eye makeup gets then you cant see out of theme anyways why bother,,contacts hurt

facelessman
12-07-2003, 10:35 PM
then you just have problems, huh?

creedsister
12-07-2003, 10:44 PM
yea a lot of theme

facelessman
12-07-2003, 10:47 PM
thats too bad, that is too bad.

creedsister
12-07-2003, 10:54 PM
i know it,,its bad,,im a moron too,,

facelessman
12-07-2003, 10:58 PM
arent we all morons deep down inside?

creedsister
12-07-2003, 11:06 PM
oh yes of course but some is bigger then others

facelessman
12-07-2003, 11:30 PM
ill agree with that

creedsister
12-08-2003, 12:30 AM
so whos the biggest one,,i know its not me so that leaves you,,,hahaha

Redeemer
12-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Wow. I guess u ppl really *are* tired of hearing about the Scott Stapp pics, eh? U started focusing on 'sister's commas. Weird. :D
And I'll be glad when Steve-O brings back the old CF format...everybody's trying to quote each other and it looks terrible. It's like, *what* exactly were they trying to say, now? :p

Wylde-Tremonti
12-08-2003, 04:31 PM
glasses give me a headache,,then your eye makeup gets then you cant see out of theme anyways why bother,,contacts hurt
um.... you have to get used to them if you wuse out b4 they do then you'll always think they hurt...but if you stick in there...you wont even feel them...and...if you get Glass Permiable Contact lenses they help keep your eyes at the condition they're at... it'd be worth it if you're having such a problem....

hayley
12-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Ewww I hate eyes

DangerousDan85
12-08-2003, 05:47 PM
I used to like commas but now they are overplayed

yeah they're are like sooooo 5 minutes ago

creedsister
12-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Wow. I guess u ppl really *are* tired of hearing about the Scott Stapp pics, eh? U started focusing on 'sister's commas. Weird. :D
And I'll be glad when Steve-O brings back the old CF format...everybody's trying to quote each other and it looks terrible. It's like, *what* exactly were they trying to say, now? :p I Know It Sucks really i hate it

creedsister
12-08-2003, 05:52 PM
um.... you have to get used to them if you wuse out b4 they do then you'll always think they hurt...but if you stick in there...you wont even feel them...and...if you get Glass Permiable Contact lenses they help keep your eyes at the condition they're at... it'd be worth it if you're having such a problem.... thanks for the advice

facelessman
12-08-2003, 11:19 PM
sounds good to me

Aimee
12-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by TeriB:
Thank GOD that didn't end up on the internet, or I'd be painted as a sleazy topless ho-bag.
HahahahahahahaHaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaHAhahahaahahahahHahaha
Bust em out sistah! That's one mug shot I'd LOVE to see. Hee hheee Thanks for the laugh.

hayley
12-15-2003, 02:14 AM
:flasher: :flasher: :flasher: :flasher: :flasher:

TeriB19
12-15-2003, 10:42 PM
Anytime I can provide a good laugh at my boobies expense, I'll be happy to oblige!! :D

hayley
12-16-2003, 02:15 AM
Everybody's boobies are beautiful in their own individual, special, unique way. :D ;)

WeatheredWoman
12-19-2003, 05:38 PM
What kind of thread is this???? :o

creedsister
12-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Everybody just seems like they want to talk about there headlights,,i guess,,

hayley
12-20-2003, 02:04 AM
I haven't seen that pic before, that's so funny :roll:

WeatheredWoman
12-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Everybody just seems like they want to talk about there headlights,,i guess,,

Yeah.. including Scott :eek:

JenRN
12-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Hmmm.... that's nice?! :wtf:

Jez
12-20-2003, 12:48 PM
Hmmm.... that's nice?! :wtf:
Jen, that was a banner that one of the bb members at another board created some time back. I always thought it was extremely tacky and the guy is an ass. I think he's really jealous of the attention that Scott gets and wanted to do something to piss people off. ;)

WeatheredWoman
12-20-2003, 02:37 PM
:lolsign:

creedsister
12-20-2003, 07:34 PM
:pant: :roll: Yeah.. including Scott :eek: I saw the pic,,........LOL;

creedlvr
12-21-2003, 11:26 AM
It didn't look like a real pic to me.

TeriB19
12-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Ok, this is with regard to the initial pictures posted at this thread. Not Stapp related, but related to Tara Reid. It was printed in the Press of Atlantic City on Saturday, 12/20:

Reid, Margolis duke it out at Duke Macks
Turns out Tara Reid made more of an impression than initially thought when she spent last Saturday night in this resort. The New York Daily News reports that Reid got into a catfight with none other than Internet pin-up Cindy Margolis at Duke Mack's bar. The fight apparently started over Margolis' husband, restauranteur Guy Starkman, who used to be linked to Reid.
Witnesses tell the paper that the two fell to the floor in a "two-fisted" brawl. The fight apparently started when Reid insulted Starkman to Margolis. Witnesses say Margolis then grabbed Reid's hair, and pulled her to the floor.
Margolis' publicist confirmed that the fight happened. The fight was broken up and Margolis was asked to leave.
The report comes one day after the New York Post reported that Reid was also seen drunk and disorderly at The Mixx nightclub at The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. Reid and a number of other celebrities were in the resort for the Bernard Hopkins-William Joppy fight at Boardwalk Hall.

Jez
12-21-2003, 01:51 PM
:wow:
Seems like Tara needs a hobby....lol

WeatheredWoman
12-21-2003, 02:26 PM
It didn't look like a real pic to me.

Don't take this 2 serious pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

I thought this "pic" related quite nice 2 the Boobies-subject :D

hayley
12-21-2003, 05:27 PM
Witnesses tell the paper that the two fell to the floor in a "two-fisted" brawl. The fight apparently started when Reid insulted Starkman to Margolis. Witnesses say Margolis then grabbed Reid's hair, and pulled her to the floor.

LOL...meaowwwwwwwww :rolleyes:

JenRN
12-21-2003, 06:36 PM
Tara Reid sure gets herself quite the reputation doesn't she? :wtf:

creedsister
12-22-2003, 12:10 AM
Don't take this 2 serious pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

I thought this "pic" related quite nice 2 the Boobies-subject :D I didnt really

WeatheredWoman
12-22-2003, 05:38 PM
I didnt really

I know that u didn't sistah :D