Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Stand Alone [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Stand Alone

creedsister
11-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Here,I,am Again,,with my pen pushed to the paper,,wondering were it all began,,and were its gonna leave me in the end,,will be whole or empty or trying to mend,,but my heart is a open book,,my tears have been my meat day and night but i hope i havent cryed this river alone i know i stand alone,,and my prison like my fathers before me is cold as ice,,my heart is inditing good matter which i have made touching the king of my tounge is the pen of a ready writer,,in cold walls,,i look above and see a light,,im looking on the inside from the outside,,dyeing on the inside smiling and being strong as the nails that once nailed the best writer of all,,i would like to tell everyone its wonderfull but i would be a lye,,i feel,,like a prophet in a garden who said let this cup pass from me,,my heart is empty my mind is cast to and fro,,i stand alone,,im a warrior,,whos will is strong no man will break,,with words,,i stand alone,,my soul is fed through the masters hand,,cant make the blind see nor the deaf hear,,i stand alone,,i see the fate of the world,,how much more must i endure ,,i stand alone,,could say alot of things big and small but what would make the diffrence my heart is played a fool my mind is like a wracking bang,,used for one elses gain i stand alone..i dont know were it will end on or will the cards we fall i just know i must stay strong but i stand alone,,a normal sight is what i could have but im chose to walk a walk that only a millon will enter and a few will win i stand alone but i dont walk alone

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-29-2003, 01:15 AM
Very nice. keep 'em coming!

creedsister
11-29-2003, 01:43 AM
thanks,,,,,,i will try ;;my best

MrSeeker
11-29-2003, 02:25 AM
Nice!

creedsister
11-29-2003, 02:48 AM
thanks;;;twice;;;makes it ;;nicer