Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Tso Concert Last Night = Awesome! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Tso Concert Last Night = Awesome!

Higher_Desire
11-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I got to go to the Trans-Siberian orchestra concert last and it was nothing shy of awesome, amazing, and breathtaking. They performed Christmas Eve and Other Stories with full story and narration, and then some from the Christmas Attic, Bethoven's Last Night, and even some unreleased stuff. The show was almost 3 hours long with simply amazing lighting (including indoor snow), pyro, and laser lights. Afterwards we got to meet the band and get autographs. I got an autograph from each of them. My seats were pretty sweet too. 11th row center on the floor! If you've never been to a TSO show, you need to.

H-D

PaulMcCoygirl
11-28-2003, 01:28 AM
Glad to hear you had a great time!!

Steve
11-28-2003, 03:43 AM
Does it matter where you sit? They are coming to the big arena here and tix have been onsale for a long time now. If I were to get tix, they'd probably be way up in the upper level nose bleed seats. Would this change the enjoyment of the show?

Higher_Desire
11-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Steve, you should DEFINETLY check it out. I don't think it will take away from the show, it will still rock. I perfer being up close, so I was stoked about the seats. You can look around when you get there and see if there are any better open seats. The row right in front of me was almost totally open with 8 or 10 seats open.

Go to TSO's website at: www.trans-siberian.com (http://www.trans-siberian.com) and click on the tour link. Then find your city and click on buy tickets. Enter some info like how many you want, and it will find you the best tickets it can. Buy them online if you want.

H-D