Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Strongrer [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Strongrer

creedsister
11-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Looking,,up,,sometimes,,can make you look,,down having pitty,,on that which was lost and never found,,for know reasons there graves makes the sounds,,if only you would have heard my silent tears,,if only you would have seen my eyes crying in pain as my soul told theme too,,but who knew you were strong,,did you not hear me say,,help me,,when i said nothings wrong,,no you could,nt you were to strong,,did ya not hear me scream hold me,,when i said leave me alone,,no you were to strong,when i was thirsty you gave me no water,,you could,nt you were to strong,,when i was hungry i begged for bread,,you gave me nothing but condem,,so i was not fed,,you could,nt you were to strong,,i was weak then,,but im stronger now hear the echos of that which was lost and not found the strong man shall be cut down,,they depart the lost getting fat like heatherns like wise talking men,,depart from me you knew me,,not,,i you sent theme be devoured by every beast of the filed,,while you bulit an empire of creed and false peace and flatring words,,whats in me is strongrer,,than that which is overrated sin,,in the end the words of sheppeard,,shall win,,,what has,nt killed me has made me strongrer,,and there little graves echos you did,nt kill me but ive been made stronger,,tho,,i walk through the vally of shadows of death,,fear is not upon me,,,,hidden in me,,there is a sword,,that will make me swallow my guts my pride take my heart and push others aside,,but im stronger,,then any mortal,,whos strong,,so sometimes when i look up its higher,,but when i look down,,i cry i see those who were lost and never found

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-27-2003, 01:40 AM
good! keep it up!

creedsister
11-27-2003, 09:47 AM
doing my best,,,to,,keep,,it,,up,,ya know i got tons of stuff written,,but what i post hear most the time is like im just brainstorming,,ya know,,i dont know,,everybodys diffrent,,,peace

creedsister
11-27-2003, 09:48 AM
doing my best,,,to,,keep,,it,,up,,ya know i got tons of stuff written,,but what i post hear most the time is like im just brainstorming,,ya know,,i dont know,,everybodys diffrent,,,peace

MrSeeker
11-28-2003, 12:38 AM
Cool stuff!

creedsister
11-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Thank you,,,,,,,,

Siana
11-30-2003, 08:53 AM
it's nice