Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Never Seen A Creed Show [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Never Seen A Creed Show

creedsister
11-21-2003, 11:12 PM
you know this all sucks,,but for those of you who have never seen creed live,,makes it worser dont it,,,

hayley
11-21-2003, 11:17 PM
It hurts knowing that I will never be able to see them live. Hearing that they are breaking up makes everything feel like shit but knowing that I can't ever see them live hurts more.

Everyone that has experianced a Creed concert, you don't know how lucky you are, I've been so hopeful because when Creed were in New Zealand last Stapp said "We will defenitly make New Zealand a more frequent stop" And I was so excited because I missed out on that last concert, and now knowing that they won't come back. :( It makes me feel like crying because I want to experiance that so much being such a hardcore fan.

Michael Tremtonti said to be hopeful because we don't know what could happen in the future, but this does sound like one big fall out, you can't really think and be hopeful that they could get back together at this stage, I am greiving that they have split up and will be grieving for quite sometime. I don't want to get my hopes up because that will just make everyting seem worse.

hayley
11-21-2003, 11:17 PM
As if things aren't worse enough right now

creedsister
11-21-2003, 11:23 PM
well thats what really kills me is that i mite not ever get to see the band who got my life back on track,,,thats just my luck,,,but who knows,,i know how ya feel,,it sucks

hayley
11-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Yeah I might never get to see the band that changed my life. It does suck, creedsister it leaves me feeling empty.

Delirium
11-21-2003, 11:51 PM
i feel bad too, when i did see them live, i didnt like the band half as much as i do now.

creedsister
11-21-2003, 11:58 PM
i know but listen to me creed had a way of touching peoples life in way that ive never seen before,,,,and i feel a lot pain in peoples hearts at this time,,,i will pray for all of you,,it will be ok just keep your head up,,because as crazy as it may sound creed will always be part of us all and sometimes i really dont think of how big of impact thay have made not by selling a lot of records but lifes thay have touched,,,GOD BLESS YOU

hayley
11-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Yeah Faceless Kiwi said that you may see photo's and video's etc of a rock band live, and think, wow that's awesome, but it is NOTHING compared to when you see them live and experiance their concert live yourself. We were so looking forward to the day when we could see the band that brought us together...:(

hayley
11-22-2003, 12:02 AM
True, creedsister. Thanks. It's just this has hit me really hard obviously, but we just have to help each other. :)

creedsister
11-22-2003, 12:04 AM
yea i know,,,peace

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-22-2003, 01:22 AM
I'd love to have seen them in concert. I am lucky enough to have when they play at Alkatraz on tape from when vh1 put it on tv. It just makes me feel bad for Scott because he was sick when he did that. You could hear the pain in his voice. Poor Scott, I'm glad that's over now, but it seems that after one thing passes, another starts. Oh yes, and let's not give up hope on this, they might break up, they might not. I'm praying that they will only take a break from each other for the time that they need. and then come back, and be as good as new. Hopefully if that is what happens that will take some of the stress off the guys! I can't imagine my life without CREED. :(

DangerousDan85
11-22-2003, 01:37 AM
yeah i never got to see Creed live and it looks like i never will

facelessman
11-22-2003, 01:40 AM
i havent either, and it looks like i will never! whats what makes me so upset.

DangerousDan85
11-22-2003, 01:42 AM
i have a VCD of the Olympics performance, and a tape of Woodstock 99, that's as close as i'll get

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-22-2003, 02:07 AM
Hold on now! There hasn't (as far as I know) been ANY Offifial statement saying they have broken up! Think good thoughts, never say never! If you remember when Matchbox20 took a break from each other for a while, they are still making it. We are still hearing them. Every song they have released off the new album has been a hit, atleast on Oklahoma's radio stations. I will be fine if they just take a break. I'm pretty sure the rest of us will live too! Lighten up a bit! If they do break up, then is the cue to go get freaked out, go outside and runn is circles untill you die of hunger or someone mistakes you for a rabid dog and shoots you, or you get hit by a car. (no, really don't do that, I'd feel guilty)

hayley
11-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Yes, there is a chance that they will just take a break and get back together, and there is a chance that they won't. I say it's 50/50, but then again I don't know, because I still don't know the full story. There's always hope, but I don't think we should all get our hopes up, because if we do and then they confirm that they have split up for good, then it will make everything feel worse.

I only have the Creed bootleg from the Auckland NZ concert that Faceless Kiwi copied for me...that's the closest I may ever get.

But who knows what will happen, I wish I did

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-22-2003, 02:33 AM
That makes sense, but if I start beleiving this, I will have to live with the thought for that many more days untill they do make an announcement. It's going to hit hard anyway, I don't see any since in worring about it. One reason, I'll get upset everytime I hear a Creed song. Which would lead to me avoiding their songs. That isn't good! (if you don't understand a word I say, just tell me to forget it or something, I don't want to mess up anyone's mind too much tonight. My mind's already lost! LOL it does that quite often)

JenRN
11-22-2003, 09:56 AM
I am sorry for those who have not seen them :( I have seen them live 5 times and the pit experiences were some of the most incredible times of my life, the "high" I was on lasted for days, I was mesmerized for hours. They put on a hell of a show live, god I hope someday I can see them again!

UnforgivenOne
11-22-2003, 11:53 AM
It makes me want to cry knowing the I MIGHT not see them live. When I became a fan of Creed, I never really thought of going to see a concert. Then by the time a wanted to the Weathered tour was over. Then I was like, "Okay, I'll see them on the next tour!" And I was happy that I had something to look forward to. Now knowing that might not happen... :(

creedsister
11-22-2003, 12:10 PM
yea i hear ya unforgiven one,,,there was always the next tour,,,hu,,it looks like that wont be happing anytime soon,,,peace

creedsister
11-22-2003, 12:12 PM
yea i hear ya unforgiven one,,,there was always the next tour,,,hu,,it looks like that wont be happing anytime soon,,,peace

creedsister
11-22-2003, 12:17 PM
I get were your,,coming from creedefault Girl,,its all got real crazy,,,but we will all come out of this one way or another,,,peace

Bridge of Clay
11-22-2003, 08:47 PM
hey, you tell me. Most of you had the chance to see them live, coz they played near or in your city.

But the closest place they played from me was in Orlando. That would like 8 or 9 hours, if I remember correctly, of FLIGHT!

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-22-2003, 09:44 PM
Yes, I did have a chance to see them. The first time was postponed because of Scott's wreck. The second we didn't have enough money to make it. If I would have know it would possibly be the last chance I would ever see Creed together, I would have done something to make the money. But, unfortunatly I can't see into the future to know what we know now, and I didn't go to the show, assuming they would have another album in a few years.

JulieCitySlicker
11-22-2003, 10:48 PM
I've never gotten to see them live either :(

hayley
11-22-2003, 11:19 PM
I missed out on my Creed concert experiance because where they were playing, I did live there, but I had moved to a place 10 hours away just 2 weeks before their concert. :mad: I just couldn't make it.

But who knows what will happen.

hayley
11-22-2003, 11:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+11-22-2003 07:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 11-22-2003 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> One reason, I'll get upset everytime I hear a Creed song. Which would lead to me avoiding their songs. That isn't good! [/b][/quote]
I hear you there. I tried listening to Weathered today, got through SHWM feeling depressed and sad, then when Weathered hit I couldn't listen to it I lost it. It was just a feeling of helplessness and worry for the band, and an overwhelming feeling. Of course, I cried. I doubt this will be forever, but just for awhile while this is going on, it just gets me to upset to listen to their music at this stage. :( I hope that doesn't sound bad and that I'm ignoring the band, but I don't know how to cope, and listening to their music doesn't help, because it is music they produced together . :(

facelessman
11-23-2003, 12:49 AM
i cant wait if they get back together, but if they dont, its been fun

hayley
11-23-2003, 02:04 AM
If they got back together, that would be the best news I would have received for a hell of a long time.

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-23-2003, 02:33 AM
Yes, that would be great great news. I've gotten to where I can stand to listen to their music. I have been able to kind of push the thought to the back of my head. But I know how you feel about feeling empty. To me it's like having a big hole in your stomach, and a hollow heart.

hayley
11-23-2003, 02:40 AM
Yes, that's exactly what it feels like. Like a part of myself has been taken away.

I still haven't been able to listen to them just yet. Maybe tomorrow I will give it a go. It doesn't seem as bad now, I guess that is because we have all been talking about it alot, it's not such a shock now.

But it doesn't make it feel any better, just abit of the weight that was put on my shoulders yesterday morning has now been taken off.

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-23-2003, 03:38 AM
This kind of reminds me of a three doors down song called, Running out of days. it goes like this
"there's too much work and I'm spent / there's too much pressure and I'm bent / I've got no time to move ahead / have you heard one thing I've said / all these little things in life / they all create this haze / too many things to get done / and I'm running out of days / I can't last here for long / I feel this current so strong / it gets me further down the line / it gets me closer to the light / all these little things in life / they all create this haze / too many things to get done / and I'm running out of days / all these little things in life / they all create this haze /and now I'm running out of time / I can't see through this haze / my friend tell me why / it has to be this way / too many things to get done / and I'm running out of days"

creedsister
11-23-2003, 02:18 PM
yea a good,,song

creedsister
11-23-2003, 02:24 PM
man all of it sucks,,,,sucks and sucks again without end

creedsister
11-23-2003, 02:25 PM
man all of it sucks,,,,sucks and sucks again without end

facelessman
11-23-2003, 11:41 PM
yeah...

CreedFan23
11-24-2003, 10:00 PM
:( I'm sorry to all of those that never got to experience a show :(
I almost wish that I'd never gone to a concert, because then I wouldn't really know what I'd be missing. This whole thing just doesn't seem real.
I have faith that IF they break up, they will miss the chemistry that they had onstage, and start wrighting music together again.

hayley
11-24-2003, 10:18 PM
Yeah, it sucks. I know they must be amazing live, but I probably can't even imagine what it would be like to actually be there.

facelessman
11-24-2003, 10:43 PM
yeah

hayley
11-25-2003, 12:08 AM
But we don't know what will happen, at this stage it does sound like they are all going their seperate ways, but who knows?