Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Our Newest Member: Gabriel! Don't Be Shy! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Our Newest Member: Gabriel! Don't Be Shy!

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2003, 07:17 PM
Hey, did you see who's our newest member?

I saw him reading my thread.

Anyway, is this Gabriel the real Gabriel we know from the pit? If so, please don't be shy! Join us, coz we're the most die hard fans of what's related to the (former) band Creed!

I still need some confort, and to get used to the idea, but your posts could help us to accept it.

But if you're not the Gabriel from the pit, and you're just being a smart ass, please go away without bothering our broken hearts. Thanks in advance.

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2003, 07:36 PM
btw, forgot to add that Michael Tremonti's nick on the pit is Gabriel

hayley
11-21-2003, 07:49 PM
Who know's that it's Mark's brother? I'm not saying it's not, but there has to be proof for me to believe that Creed are now no longer a band. You said that they posted family pics? Wow, you can get those if you look hard enough.

I need to hear it from the band. If I hear nothing then it's not true.

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2003, 08:00 PM
then deny it. everybody knows it's him, you're being childish

hayley
11-21-2003, 08:27 PM
I didn't say I was denying it. Everybody knows it's him, how do they know because he said?

Look, I'm not saying I don't think it's not him, and I'm not saying I think it is him. I don't know, I need to hear it from a member of the band for me to believe that it is official.

RockGoddess
11-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Gabriel is Michael Tremonti.

He has posted at the Pit for quite sometime now. People from the Pit have met him in person. He is a very nice guy. His girlfriend Denise also posts occasionally and they both update us on stuff Mark is doing, and they will often put rumors to rest.

Do you have to believe me? No. But I am one of the 3 women who was at the Meet & Greet, and so far everything I've posted has been proven to be true.

(Oh, o.k. I got a little confused on the heavy metal project part, but Michael straightened me out.) :)

hayley
11-21-2003, 08:40 PM
So people from CreedPit have met Michael Tremonti in person? I see. That's led me to believe it more.

But I mean you can't blame me for thinking that it may not be him, can you?

It's just everything is messed up that I don't know what to believe that the moment. Sorry.

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2003, 08:49 PM
oh my! Michael replied my posts at the pit and said Mark was next to him. I said I was from Brazil and Mark said:

"does that say Brazil?" wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited! and for such a little thing! hehehe it made my day, after a stressful day of hard work.

RockGoddess
11-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Hey, I saw that too Brazil! ;)

Yes, people from the Pit have met him in person.

Blaize
11-22-2003, 12:38 AM
addicted2stapp, yes that is Mark's brother on the pit. Believe it!

Steve
11-22-2003, 01:01 AM
I will confirm it is him, and set him to have a custom Status so everyone will know it really is him. Sorry for any confusion people may have had, but Michael Tremonti has been known to post on messages boards with the name Gabriel.

Dogstar
11-22-2003, 01:07 AM
Thanks, Steve...As usual, you rock.

hayley
11-22-2003, 01:10 AM
Okay, I believe it now. Thanks, sorry but I couldn't really help but have doubts that it is actually him. I hope he starts posting on here, and filling us in! That's what we need right about now.

facelessman
11-22-2003, 01:39 AM
more crap...

Delirium
11-22-2003, 01:51 AM
Gabriel: what's it like being a demi-God's brother ;)? oh and will you ask him to teach me how to play like him?

DangerousDan85
11-22-2003, 01:53 AM
welcome to Creed Feed, otherwise known as Dan's World :lol:

Delirium
11-22-2003, 01:54 AM
Oh Oh Oh, and will you tell him the acoustic edit of My Own Prison ROCKS!!!! one of the best guitar pieces ever written.

O and tell him not too make his new stuff too heavy, metal aint nice kthnxbai

Rain
11-23-2003, 05:10 PM
Welcome to CreedFeed Gabriel!

TeriB19
11-23-2003, 07:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-RockGoddess+11-21-2003 08:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockGoddess @ 11-21-2003 08:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes, people from the Pit have met him in person. [/b][/quote]
I'm sorry, but I really get annoyed at this. People from Creedfeed have met Mark as well, but we don't brag about it. It just seems like the mentality of some Pit members is that if you are from the Pit, you somehow are better than other Creed fans because Michael Tremonti posts there, or because so many people there have met the band. Whooptee-friggin-doo. That doesn't mean they are somehow better than the rest of us poor schmucks who haven't had the pleasure. I don't want all the people from the Pit who post here to get offended. Because it seems to me if you are here, you are getting tired of the Pit yourself (or that's what several have told me). I just have had a lot on my mind over the course of the past few days and it's all come to a head tonight. Some, NOT ALL, people from the Pit seem to have this holier-than-thou attitude because they are in the loop and we're not. Who gives a flying f*ck??

Bridge of Clay
11-23-2003, 09:12 PM
well... it turns out that marktremonti.net has the post of Michael that's the most explanatory of all... so pitters can't really brag about it. heh!

Siana
11-30-2003, 09:34 AM
welcome Gabriel :)

luvin monti
11-30-2003, 03:22 PM
I don't think one Creed board is better than the rest, no matter who posts there. I can give a crap less if Stapp posts here or over at the M-T.com board. I go to these boards to read what people have to say, what their feelings are, and to talk to my friends!

Some people do act like they are "holier than thou" cuz they've met Mark, Flip, or Stapp...but you are going to have that no matter where you go!

I don't think anyone really is "in the loop," some people just like to pretend!!! ;)

I like the atmostphere over here, and I hope to keep coming back! I've been away for a few weeks because of school. Hopefully I'll be back in a few more, when it's all finished!

Rock on my friends!! \m/

Psst...Hey Gabriel!

velocityidp
11-30-2003, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-luvin monti+11-30-2003 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luvin monti @ 11-30-2003 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't think one Creed board is better than the rest [/b][/quote]
I do... Creedfeed is by far the best msg board:

1) Better design by far
2) Less annoying sigs
3) More normal people

I visit CreedPit all the time, and I think it's a piece of junk board. You have to wade through so many pointless posts it's unbelievable.... gah. So cumbersome.

Rain
11-30-2003, 03:54 PM
I agree with Kimmie...I go to several boards to see what peeps have to say..and to meet and make new friends. But you are right there are some peeps who have the attitude of being holier than thou..

DangerousDan85
11-30-2003, 06:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+11-30-2003 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 11-30-2003 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-luvin monti+11-30-2003 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luvin monti @ 11-30-2003 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't think one Creed board is better than the rest [/b][/quote]
I do... Creedfeed is by far the best msg board:

1) Better design by far
2) Less annoying sigs
3) More normal people

I visit CreedPit all the time, and I think it's a piece of junk board. You have to wade through so many pointless posts it's unbelievable.... gah. So cumbersome. [/b][/quote]
4) Creed Feed is the home of the King of the World

mamm1234
11-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Teri,

Just my opinion but I think a lot of PRETENDING goes on at the pit.
People pretend that they have met band members but they have not (perhaps 1 or 2 have).
People pretend they have an inside track.
People pretend they know more than the next guy,
People pretend that they know it all.
People pretend that they are better than everyone else.

Unfortunately, when you pretend long enough, you start to believe and you forget it's all pretend.

Then you think you have the right to make other people that don't pretend and just want to voice honest, heartfelt opinions feel like idiots.

After all they don't belong to the pretend club, so they don't know it all and then as you say Teri, the pretend people start to feel like they are something special.

It's all very sad over there. I do post occasionally and usually get bashed but I don't give a crap anymore. Lat week after the pretend people were particularly cruel to a pretty innocent girl, imo, I went on a rampage for a few days.

The pretend people are arrogant and they are bullies, imo.
And like bullies, one can only wonder how they treat people in their real life.

The sad thing is that there are some really nice people who are frequent posters there and some are on this board and even on this thread. Many of the very cool people are AFRAID to post their true feelings because they know they will be bashed.
I know this for a fact because they have told me this in PM's or occasionally when they get brave enough, they might actually say something against one of the pretend people right on the board. VERY, VERY RARE THOUGH.

If you want to be a member in good standing on the Pit, you go along with the pretend people or you at least KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Unfortunately, that's how bullies survive and flourish, everyone stands around and watches.

It seems to be an acceptable way of life there.

The pretend people rule and make the rules (unspoken of course like true bullies).

Everyone else...BEWARE!!!!!!!

mamm1234
11-30-2003, 08:48 PM
The people here at creedfeed are very cool, very nice and very down to earth. I like it here. Wish I had time to come by more often.

Alter Shredder
11-30-2003, 09:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-21-2003 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-21-2003 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> oh my! Michael replied my posts at the pit and said Mark was next to him. I said I was from Brazil and Mark said:

"does that say Brazil?" wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited! and for such a little thing! hehehe it made my day, after a stressful day of hard work. [/b][/quote]
Lucky dog, you got to talk to Mark, well sorta. I would like to talk to both tremo guys. They both seem like cool guys.

Dogstar
11-30-2003, 09:02 PM
If you want to be a member in good standing on the Pit, you go along with the pretend people or you at least KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Unfortunately, that's how bullies survive and flourish, everyone stands around and watches.

Reason #5463 that I would NEVER bother with those people. I took one look at the Pit and decided those *pretend* people (good description) need lives. It's just MUSIC, for crying out loud. I have no use for sycophantic wannabes.

TREMOchickLA
11-30-2003, 09:07 PM
Can't we all just get along?

I wish all the band member bashing/BOARDmember/board bashing would stop.

It's getting ooold...like Thanksgiving leftovers....lol

BTW...Hi! I just registered to this board...but been reading here a while.

*waves at Kimmie....heehee*

Dogstar
11-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Nobody's arguing/bashing...just voicing our opinions...by the way...welcome aboard :D.

TREMOchickLA
11-30-2003, 09:22 PM
Why, thank you!! :D

Dogstar
11-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Love your avatar!

TREMOchickLA
11-30-2003, 09:36 PM
TY!...I'm a sucker for cutsie things.. :)

JulieCitySlicker
11-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Hi There :D
Welcome to the board, its great having you here :bump: :party2: :thewave:

TREMOchickLA
12-01-2003, 01:26 AM
Aww...Thanks ya'll ...that's really sweet! :cheers:

mushroomy2k
12-01-2003, 07:33 AM
wow there are alot of newbies here i havent welcomed yet.
so hi to all of you and welcome to creedfeed,you'll enjoy
your stay here this is a great board with excellent people.
y'all have a wonderful week.