Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Guy's Calm Down! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Guy's Calm Down!

Delirium
11-20-2003, 01:41 AM
man i go for 3 weeks and when i come back the whole board is in tears. Get over this rumour, all it is is that.. a rumour. Even i know not to believe anything till the actual person or company says it. After reading pages of text all i see is whinging people who dont have a shred of evidence.

Now, i dont mean to be mean. Also if they do break up, it has to be for the better.

SOLO PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL WILL THAT BE!

I actually wouldnt mind creed to break up if that means that mark tremonti can come out of his shell and do some solo work.

CALM DOWN!!!

Said Eyes
11-20-2003, 02:25 AM
Tremonti will do some solo stuff. Creed will continue. It's no big deal. Plus it's not like Creed are lighting the world on fire at the moment. How long does it take to record an album? It's worse than Metallica.

Also, learn to use apostrophes, sparky.

velocityidp
11-20-2003, 03:18 AM
It's more than a rumor this time. If the entire band breaks up is yet to be seen, but things certainly won't be the same unless they are able to patch things up. Even the latest press release suggests something is a bit off...

Delirium
11-20-2003, 04:39 AM
lol, apostrophe's take too much time.

BigBassDrummer
11-20-2003, 01:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-20-2003 04:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-20-2003 04:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol, apostrophe's take too much time. [/b][/quote]
*as he now decides to use an apostrophe... improperly*

facelessman
11-20-2003, 02:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BigBassDrummer+11-20-2003 01:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBassDrummer @ 11-20-2003 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-20-2003 04:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-20-2003 04:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol, apostrophe's take too much time. [/b][/quote]
*as he now decides to use an apostrophe... improperly* [/b][/quote]
LOL :banana:

facelessman
11-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Creed breaking up is like someone breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend they really loved.

Julbright
11-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Friend of a friend said it feels like someone died - I think that fits for me - but you know what I am feeling more hopeful today...

Delirium
11-21-2003, 01:36 AM
you guys need to get out and listen to other music

m3lissa
11-21-2003, 02:10 AM
yup, check out Pearl Jam - lost dogs

*aah stupid stupid stupid! not pearl jam again!*

Delirium
11-21-2003, 02:13 AM
ok here's some suggestions

Staind
Live
Finger Eleven (great)
etc.

hayley
11-21-2003, 02:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-21-2003 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-21-2003 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you guys need to get out and listen to other music [/b][/quote]
And you need to shut the hell up...I listen to several other bands. But Creed is my favourite band and I have been a diehard fan for 5 years this year, and hearing that there is a chance they could break up has brought me to tears. SO FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you you obviously don't understand, Creed has filled a part of me for a long, long time, and it might be taken away. Yes, it's awesome that if they do seperate they will be starting solo work, but it won't be the SAME! Don't you get that? NO MORE CREED!!! This is bringing tears to my eyes right now and I am pissed off with you. If this happens it will take apart away from me forever and I can't imagine what I am going to be like if this is confirmed. I can't help myself but get teary eyed, I have been a fan for FIVE years for god sake I LOVE THEM AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENEING

I am trying not to worry to much as nothing is defenite right now. But it's just the thought I mean I can't believe this, I need Creed in my life, they have helped me like they wouldn't understand, and it just won't be the same.

Dogstar
11-21-2003, 03:19 AM
Hang in there, Hayley! Nothing's official, so I'm going under the assumption that they're just taking a break from each other. You never know. One good tihng is that Steve is keeping this site no matter what happens :).

hide
11-21-2003, 05:43 AM
its only a rumour people should know not too many too much attention to it. We know we'll at least get a couple of new songs next year, two solo albums and get to hear all the unreleased stuff.

Redeemer
11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
No Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed
Oh nooooo, what is a diva supposed to do? If there's no Creed, there's no more for me to live for. There's no one to console me on those dark loveless nights, no one to "take me higher", no one, just no one...oh dear I'm taking this hard and they haven't even officially announced it yet. What a ditzy diva am I. :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2003, 10:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+11-21-2003 12:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 11-21-2003 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> No Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed
Oh nooooo, what is a diva supposed to do? If there's no Creed, there's no more for me to live for. There's no one to console me on those dark loveless nights, no one to "take me higher", no one, just no one...oh dear I'm taking this hard and they haven't even officially announced it yet. What a ditzy diva am I. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
oh baby! There's still me!

you still got me! ;) :P hehehehe

hehehe couldn't resist!

RMadd
11-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Alright, addicted2stapp, you seriously need to get a grip. There's a lot more to life than just music. Family, school, work, friends... how would you feel if any one of those were suddenly absent from your life. I think (I really hope) you would be more disappointed than you appear to be over this incident. You need to fully understand that, what with the incidents in the past year (namely the lawsuit) and the evident changes in musical-style preferences, this alleged breakup is probably what's best for the band. There are other bands out there that are every bit as good as Creed. You just need to open up your eyes and mind and give 'em a chance. I listen Staind, P.O.D., matchbox twenty, and linkin park as the other 4 of my top 5. I'm going to shift the bf/gf analogy used before. If you break up with your significant other (we, as fans, not having Creed as a group anymore), but have alienated all your friends while you were w/ your significant other (not listening to and enjoying other bands), life will be that much more difficult b/c you'll be alone. Hold on to hoping that these rumors prove to be untrue, but, in the meantime, explore your musical tastes. Find new music. There's more to life than Creed.

Redeemer
11-21-2003, 12:51 PM
lol Tremonti_Fed...I'll remember that!!
Hey BearFan, no one's disputing that there are hella bands out there besides Creed, but hell...u gotta understand, there's just something about Creed that makes ya wanna keep 'em around forever! I ain't gonna lie, I'm hella obsessed w/'em, I can't imagine life w/out 'em, but it is true, "there's more fish in the sea", to be cliche.
But, damn! I know I'm gonna miss me some Creed!!

RMadd
11-21-2003, 03:23 PM
I understand that. I love Creed too, particularly for the lyrics. That's why God invented CD's (not really, it's just a humorous phrase a friend of mine uses), and other things, like downloading and bootlegs and videos and.... you get the gist. It seems as though many Beatles and Elvis fans have survived, and have grown up to lead prosperous lives. All I'm suggesting is, in the coming months, try and find something else to ease your "addiction" so your withdrawal won't be as bad if, in fact, this alleged breakup goes through. I'm sorry if I sound so cold or unforgiving, but personal disagreements and fallings-out are just a part of life. On a much broader scale, adaptation to change is what has helped humanity survive for a few millennia. There's some good Christian bands out there that have a sound similar to that of Creed (Kutless and One Less Reason come to mind). I know it's not the same, but they're an alternative if needed.

Bridge of Clay
11-21-2003, 04:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+11-21-2003 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 11-21-2003 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol Tremonti_Fed...I'll remember that!!
[/b][/quote]
Hey Sid.. itīs me, Marcos!!! ;)

I had to change my nick.

hayley
11-21-2003, 06:38 PM
I listen to other bands, Pearl Jam, U2, Live, and Pacifier are my other favourite bands, and I do have a life, Creed aren't what I live for, but they are a very special part of my life. They have changed me as a person, and at how I look at the world, and this is getting me very upset.

Of course if they go solo then they will still be absolutley awesome, but it just won't be the same. I don't like to think about it.

I don't know what to say but you can't possibly understand how I feel right now, as you have said "oh you need to get a grip" or I am a "ditzy diva"

But I'll just tell you, that I do have a life, a very great life, and Creed fill part of that, but they aren't what I live for. It's just I am an obsessive fan, and this might get taken away from me, and I hate to think of it it's like if they break up it will be a part of me taken away, I don't care what you think of me when you read that, but that is how I feel.

I don't know what will happen, no one does so I'm tryin not to think about it too much.

hayley
11-21-2003, 06:41 PM
There's always hope that they will stay together, and that this whole thing could just be a rumor, but it sounds abit more than just a rumor.

creedsister
11-21-2003, 07:05 PM
ye,,i,know,,i dont think i ever recoverd,,over the break,,up guns n roses,,but im still keeping hope alive for a reunion,,,with izzie stradlin too,,,it could happen,,now i got to whatch another,,,why dont the bands that suck ever break up,,,,peace

hayley
11-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Why does it have to be Creed, a band that has touched the lives of so many fans around the world. Creed is the only band that does that to me, and even though i'm into several other bands, they coudn't have such a big impact like Creed. No way.

Delirium
11-21-2003, 10:15 PM
addicted2stapp what right do you have to start abusing me now that your "obsession" is gone. When you start talking to real people (their outside) you'll see they dont like getting anger reflected onto them.

Either grow up or get the hell over it.

Delirium
11-21-2003, 10:17 PM
im also sorry to everyone except for addicted2stapp if i came across as a bastard in my first post, i was half-kidding, maybe it was shock ;)

facelessman
11-24-2003, 12:13 AM
you guys are drunk, arent you

Delirium
11-24-2003, 12:24 AM
im drunk with anticipation!

hayley
11-24-2003, 12:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-22-2003 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-22-2003 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what right do you have to start abusing me now that your "obsession" is gone. [/b][/quote]
Hang on, you talking about my obsession with Creed? I know we are over arguing now, but can you answer my question please. Are you saying that I no longer have a Creed obsession? And if thats what you are thinking, what gave you that impression? :confused:

Because, believe me, I am obsessed, okay. And I am NOT afraid to admit that. I would risk my life for these guys. But anyway, off topic, answer my question.

hayley
11-24-2003, 12:28 AM
Yeah, totally, rock on drunk people :cheers:

facelessman
11-24-2003, 12:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-24-2003 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-24-2003 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> im drunk with anticipation! [/b][/quote]
in anticipation of what?

Delirium
11-24-2003, 01:02 AM
idno

im drunk with hallucinogens!

facelessman
11-24-2003, 06:04 PM
obviously

Delirium
11-24-2003, 11:52 PM
:(

facelessman