Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Nickelback @ Halftime Show Tonight! 11/17 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Nickelback @ Halftime Show Tonight! 11/17

benkenobi
11-17-2003, 09:25 PM
From a Nickelback email:

Are you ready for some football? Make sure to watch Monday Night Football this coming Monday (11/17). Why? During halftime of this Pittsburgh Steelers Vs San Francisco 49ers game, you will see NICKELBACK perform during on the "Monday Night At The Mic" segment (a regular halftime segment where football players jam with bands). Nickelback will be playing with Jerry Fontenot (center, New Orleans Saints). The segment appears immediately after the first commercial break after the first half of play. And make sure to be near your computer, as you will be instructed to vote online...this is a competition...

benkenobi
11-17-2003, 09:28 PM
I don't know about this football player jammin' with them, but I might check it later on near halftime. Right now it's 6:44 left in the 1st quarter so just a bit longer to wait!

Marty
11-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Someone rip it!
________
CumforsexyKas (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/CumforsexyKas)

benkenobi
11-17-2003, 10:15 PM
2:00 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. It will be coming on hear in several minutes.

benkenobi
11-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Gosh, you can forget about even spending your time ripping that thing for anyone who might've been thinking about it. I was thinking it would be a halftime show like the one Creed did at the Dallas game a couple of years ago.

All it was were some clips of this NFL guy (sorry I know nothing of NFL) and Nickelback jamming it out on this stage without an audience. Nickelback sounded good, but this guy playing with them had only been playing guitar for like a year. Bummer! Sorry if I kept anyone up for that. :(