Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Yet Another Reason I Adore Scott Stapp! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Reason I Adore Scott Stapp!

Julbright
11-13-2003, 09:11 PM
As if I needed more reasons to adore Scottie,

I just acquired some live stuff and in one of the concerts he altered the lyrics to WAWO. Perhaps I am behind the times on this but I don't remember if he did that when I saw Weathered or not and who knows what he sang in Chicago on 12/29 when I was there (sorry had to throw that in) :D . BUT ANYWAY....

It is ironic that recently I wondered how he must feel repeatedly singing these songs that seem to come from the marriage history now that things are so tense between him and H - and there it was on this live CD -

in WAWO he sang I'll take HIM by my side - we're standin on - while we mend his life !

I will always go back to there is NOTHING sexier or more endearing than a man who loves his kid. I think that its neat how he changed that and the comments he made at this particular show before he sang WAWO just confirms that I truly admire and adore him. :stapp: :wub:

JenRN
11-13-2003, 09:18 PM
Yeah..... that is one of the BIGGEST reasons he is so appealing to me. I know he will find a good woman someday to take care of him and Jagger........ gee why not me? :) ;)

facelessman
11-13-2003, 10:00 PM
this "scott" character sounds like a good guy

Kim V.
11-13-2003, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+11-13-2003 09:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 11-13-2003 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah..... that is one of the BIGGEST reasons he is so appealing to me. I know he will find a good woman someday to take care of him and Jagger........ gee why not me? :) ;) [/b][/quote]
Man, if I wasn't married........ :wtf: ;)

DSDTonya
11-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Man, if I wasn't married
Ditto*sighh*

Julbright
11-13-2003, 11:06 PM
I don't know - I am married too but it would be awfully hard to turn him away if that ever became an issue. I think I am probably much more compatible with Scott - Love my hubbie but Scott is well he's just Scott :)

DSDTonya
11-13-2003, 11:08 PM
Yep-he definitely seems to have all those qualities that make a girl go
*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Then again sometimes I think he's so perfect sounding to us because we dont know him at all. I'd love to be in a room with a bunch of his ex's and see what theyd have to say-lol
Then again-why ruin the fantasy?

Julbright
11-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Ya know I don't see him as perfect by any means - I think what makes me tingle about him, besides his parenting and of course the sex appeal etc etc, is that he has often admitted he isn't perfect that he is always trying to improve - do what's right - try to get back on track when he gets derailed - I could on for hours - but I just don't think he is perfect - I think he is real.... that is why I dig him

creedsister
11-13-2003, 11:28 PM
,,,i just love him to death

DSDTonya
11-13-2003, 11:57 PM
I think he is real.... that is why I dig him
Yeh-I think I worded that wrong-because I definitely dont think he's perfect, I can name quite a few traits in him that could be difficult to deal with. I mean more thinking he's perfect for 'us' as individuals.
All those qualites,the depth, the intelligence,the passion ,emotional, the mystique,his talent and of course his qualities as a father and caring individual.
Definitely makes me swoon *sigh*

facelessman
11-14-2003, 12:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+11-13-2003 11:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 11-13-2003 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ,,,i just love him to death [/b][/quote]
dont we all

The Lithium
11-14-2003, 03:27 AM
On one of my Human Clay bootlegs in San Antonio he sings: "I stand in awe, I've created life". :D

Jez
11-14-2003, 03:40 AM
Tempe (Hayden Square) Az 6-17-98
"I hope SHE'S not like me, I hope SHE understands"

Beautiful...just a beautiful performance

The Lithium
11-14-2003, 08:46 AM
What the fuck??? HIS name is JAGGER!!!!!!!!!!

Julbright
11-14-2003, 09:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-extreme_LITHIUM+11-14-2003 07:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (extreme_LITHIUM @ 11-14-2003 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What the fuck??? HIS name is JAGGER!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
OK wow - the language! My ears!!!

I am not sure what you mean by this but we obviously know that the song is about Jagger - we are just commenting about how he has altered the lyrics in various live performances - my comments were about how he changed the part about taking Hillaree by his side etc to a beautiful variation of taking Jagger by his side while they mend his little life - I think that it sweet. Maybe in that early performance he sang SHE because he didn't know yet that Jagger was going to be a boy! He wasn't born until Oct 98

JenRN
11-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Yes his REALNESS I what attracts me to him as well. I love the raw emotion, the sensitvity he is not afraid to show, the intense thinking. He is a complex individual I think he has a heart of gold, and I could use some of his advice about standing up after being derailed. I am soon to be not married anymore like him, and I can't even imagine going through this with a child. I would love to just sit and talk to him, pick his brain, talk about life, have fun play some hoops and who knows....... maybe other things! :)

Julbright
11-14-2003, 10:22 AM
Jen - had no idea you were soon not to be married anymore - sorry ! I know that must be so hard!

I am with you - I know I've said it before but if I had only an hour with him as tempting as it would be to "get physical" I would really rather sit and talk to him about everything and anything! If it developed into a relationship more than that - then I might have to consider soon to not be married anymore myself! Isn't that terrible ! I am going to end up on Dr Phil with him telling me I am insane! (Did you guys see that one where the big Tim McGraw fan was on and she said if he showed up at her door she would leave her family and go with him ?? Dr Phil laid into her like nothing else - I was like - what's the big deal? I would do that if Scottie came to my door? Though I would take my kids! )

Jez
11-14-2003, 11:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-extreme_LITHIUM+11-14-2003 05:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (extreme_LITHIUM @ 11-14-2003 05:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What the fuck??? HIS name is JAGGER!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
emmmm.....yeah... :wtf:
He said SHE because they were still expecting and didn't know the sex apparently.

creedsister
11-14-2003, 12:04 PM
you,,guys,,are,,the,,best,,

creedsister
11-14-2003, 12:05 PM
you,,guys,,are,,the,,best

creedsister
11-14-2003, 12:07 PM
you,,guys,,are,,the,,best

Jez
11-14-2003, 12:35 PM
Thank you x3, lol

Kim V.
11-14-2003, 02:17 PM
Julbright and Tonya, I couldn't agree w/ you more....I love my husband, but if Scott just came and whisked me away..... I also would love to just sit and talk with him about anything and everything....he's so deep and passionate, and seems so intelligent but yet does admit when he's "messed up" and tries again to do better.... not perfect by any means, but so many good qualities

devils_here
11-14-2003, 08:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Julbright+11-14-2003 12:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julbright @ 11-14-2003 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't know - I am married too but it would be awfully hard to turn him away if that ever became an issue. I think I am probably much more compatible with Scott - Love my hubbie but Scott is well he's just Scott :) [/b][/quote]
I couldn't agree with you more and couldn't have said it better myself :P

The Lithium
11-15-2003, 05:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Julbright+11-14-2003 02:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julbright @ 11-14-2003 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-extreme_LITHIUM+11-14-2003 07:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (extreme_LITHIUM @ 11-14-2003 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What the fuck??? HIS name is JAGGER!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
OK wow - the language! My ears!!!

I am not sure what you mean by this but we obviously know that the song is about Jagger - we are just commenting about how he has altered the lyrics in various live performances - my comments were about how he changed the part about taking Hillaree by his side etc to a beautiful variation of taking Jagger by his side while they mend his little life - I think that it sweet. Maybe in that early performance he sang SHE because he didn't know yet that Jagger was going to be a boy! He wasn't born until Oct 98 [/b][/quote]
Well, I knew that! :D

Haha, it's actually pretty funny! I love Creed more then any other band, but I'm also a big fan of Nickelback. So I'm a member of Nickelback-Forum (http://www.nickelback-forum.com/). And over there people use words like badass and fucker all the time. It's not unnice and no one feels really uncomfortable with it. It's very nice there too! But if you look at the two bands, Nickelback is a bit more Metal then Creed. So if you talk about Nickelback it's okay to say badass, 'cause it's the language the band use. But when you talk about Creed, you have to be a bit "deeper". Well, the most of the users at Nickelback-Forum (http://www.nickelback-forum.com/) are in my age, just 15.

Ahh, whatever!

Julbright
11-15-2003, 11:29 AM
I can handle badass - I can handle WTF too - but I am going to go parental on you here ( I am old enough to be your mother - scary huh?) - you get more respect and show your true intelligence if you learn to speak without the potty mouth! you don't need to cuss - we all do it sometimes but I do believe there is a difference between saying badass and saying F*** for no reason ... yes? ;)

The Lithium
11-16-2003, 05:32 AM
You haven't read my lyrics, huh? I can express myself, I can send some to you....Mom! ;)

Aimee
11-16-2003, 07:37 PM
Jen,
Check your PM

The Lithium
11-18-2003, 03:26 AM
Haha, cool Pic Aimee! ;)

Sheila63
11-18-2003, 07:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+11-14-2003 10:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 11-14-2003 10:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes his REALNESS I what attracts me to him as well.  I love the raw emotion, the sensitvity he is not afraid to show, the intense thinking.  He is a complex individual I think he has a heart of gold, and I could use some of his advice about standing up after being derailed.  I am soon to be not married anymore like him, and I can't even imagine going through this with a child.  I would love to just sit and talk to him, pick his brain, talk about life, have fun play some hoops and who knows....... maybe other things! :) [/b][/quote]
I totally agree with you Jen, Julie, Tonya and Kim V. There are sooooo many reasons why I find him attractive that goes beyond his physical attractiveness. I would love to have the opportunity to sit and talk with him as well.

Blaize
11-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Bump!

Aimee
11-20-2003, 08:48 PM
Thanks Lith and Blaize...
Jen Check your PM GIRL!!!

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-20-2003, 10:40 PM
a few things I like about scott is when he say's "RRRAAAAAAHHHHHH" in Wrong Way, and all of the yeah's too. :bow2: I , like normal people, like his awesome looks. (no offense if someone DOESN'T like his looks) I like his voice too. (gee, my Language arts teacher would kill me if she saw all these "likes")

TeriB19
11-21-2003, 12:35 AM
Like, I see where you're coming from, like, ya know? But seriously, there's more to him than looks. Just like there's more to Mark than those fantastic biceps or there's more to Flip than those beautiful baby blues. And there's more to Brett than that silly Samurai Jack haircut he sported during the Weathered tour.

DSDTonya
11-21-2003, 12:39 AM
And there's more to Brett than that silly Samurai Jack haircut he sported during the Weathered tour.
:bow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-21-2003, 05:18 PM
LOL, Brett is cool! I think Scott is a great person,and a great daddy ect ect. He is someone I look up to, cuz he's probably a better person than I am! there are a lot of better people than me though! (but like I say, he is going to have good looks and that awesome voice, even when he's old I'm sure)