PDA

View Full Version : "lost And Found"

MrSeeker
11-08-2003, 04:29 PM
"Im a little lost right now because your not here by my side
Im a little lost because your not in my arms
Im a little lost because your not here with me

Im a little lost,I need to find myself

My world always seems to come crashing down when your not by my side,in my arms,here with me.

I always feel a little lost when i dont have your beautiful smile assuring me im found. I always feel a little lost when i cant gaze into your beautiful eyes. I need you here to assure me that im found...

...how can i say im lost? I know im not lost because i found myself when i found you,i found myself when i found you."

hmmm...its alot shorter then i thought,haha,oh well. what ya think? please be honest. ok,well,hope you like it! o_0

creedsister
11-08-2003, 09:07 PM
i think it was,,,sweet,,yes think,,lost and found;;; sweet

Dogstar
11-08-2003, 10:23 PM
I always feel a little lost when i dont have your beautiful smile assuring me im found.

Nice line...very sweet poem, Mr. Seeker

MrSeeker
11-10-2003, 12:21 AM
Thanks!!! Its for that special girl in my sig ;-) . You think my gf will like it? She hasnt seen it yet.

Dogstar
11-10-2003, 12:56 AM
If she doesn't, she's crazy. I think she will love it. She will be honored to have been the subject of such sweet words!

MrSeeker
11-10-2003, 02:11 AM
Thanks for your kind words! She is crazy though,she would have to be crazy to love me...hehe,she's not really crazy. Im the crazy one,Im crazy for her,hehe...anywayz
God bless o_0

creedsister
11-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Yea,,kev,,,i,,think,,she will love it,,,chicks are crazy when comes to stuff like that,,ya know,,,peace

MrSeeker
11-10-2003, 07:28 PM
ok,cool...thanks!!! o_0

Alter Shredder
11-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Very nice, mind if i use it for the girl i like ;)

creedsister
11-10-2003, 10:24 PM
ok

MrSeeker
11-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Iced,
Sure,go ahead. Tell me what she thinks of it,please!!! are you gonna like tell her it was writen by some one else? but you liked it and thought you would just give it to her or what??? i dont really care,im just wondering...
I think im gonna write music to it and then give it to my gf,that way its more special,yup o_0

Alter Shredder
11-10-2003, 11:14 PM
I'll give props where props are due, say something like, i read this the other day and it made me think of you, something like that ya know.

-Why is it that i cant write the love stuff. It was always someone else in my band.

--A little off topic, but i had a friend do an accoustic version of Wonderwall by Oasis for a girl. He was rejected, i felt bad for the guy for going through all that trouble.

creedsister
11-11-2003, 01:45 AM
Yea it all sounds good to me,,,

MrSeeker
11-11-2003, 02:38 AM
Cool.
Well,my name is Kevin,if you want to tell her exactly who wrote it.
So you have a band? thats awesome,whats the bands name?
my band name is Nivek Mass...its my name and my other friend thats in the band names backwards...it looks really cool if you could see the way we have it written,its like tribal and dark,its cool...anywayz,i'll shut up now... o_0
oh...yea,thats sucks to hear about your friend...

Torn Signs
11-26-2003, 12:51 AM
Short, althought to the point. You know what yer doing, keep it up. ;)

MrSeeker
11-26-2003, 01:08 AM
i know, i thought it was longer...oh well...almost everything i write is really long, i guess short is good somtimes.hehe,thanks!

creedsister
11-26-2003, 12:21 PM
yea,,mrseeker everything i write,,is,,REAL,,,LONG,,,somethings just cant be said,,,thats why we write,,,,peace

MrSeeker
11-26-2003, 03:11 PM
Yup