Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Celestial Unity [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Unity

creedsister
10-30-2003, 11:46 AM
No one could anwser that what you felt but did not see...only the souls who are one and the bold one could put you at ease Did you hear me breakdown?...before my Angels telling me to hold on...Were you in the midst of theme holding my hand...telling me you can make it allright?...Did you tell me to get up and stop what i was doing you were already there telling me i was a warrior and by prayers it broke down a wall ?....Did you tell me As my soul screamed out in for your soul that was left for a open target for darkness with gulit doubt pain miss did you whisper in the echohs of my spirt telling me you didnt fall?....you rushed through my soul like a wind and was comfortble there you found that other half you that was missing tears fell like the gush of Rivers...with songs echoing in the our hearts...Part of me is here and part of me is gone remains in the wind....neither one of us Are really unsure what happend...but love bearth and endurth all things we have inhertied the earth...So never second Guess Yourself that you were loosing your mind....you just did,nt have To Hide...So for a little while...we left the world and got away..You did,nt foreget mysoul nore did i let go of yours....LOL

MrSeeker
10-31-2003, 02:32 AM
Really good!!!

creedsister
10-31-2003, 05:41 PM
I know it was.........peace

Siana
11-02-2003, 04:22 PM
very good :)