Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A Creed Friend Is The Best Friend To Have. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A Creed Friend Is The Best Friend To Have.

crest tattoo
10-27-2003, 03:48 PM
I just have to say, over this past year, I've met 5 Creed freak friends, and although I haven't had much chance to talk with Rose or Tati, everyone has been so great. The sharing we've done with information and music and appearances, not to mention the times together, had been not only fun...but comforting knowing I'm not as crazy as non-Creed fans think I am.

Today, I had the opportunity to meet Julie in person again, and it just shows me what kind of people are out there and that Creed lovers are more than just Creed lovers, they are passionate about something or someone, and they are so dedicated to that.

You've got Julie, she's (hope you don't mind Julie) got a master's degree, yet she wants so badly to stay home with her kids, so that is set aside. There is not a drop of greed in her.

Stace, now I think she is passionate about giving. She is so helpful and patient too, for us computer illiterate people.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had met a friend and stayed in close contact with them through Creed????

Jez
10-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Wow, Joy....I am honored to have made it to your shortlist of Creed Friends...even though we have not met in person....thanks for making my day, and making me smile :)

Just give love to all.......

Dogstar
10-27-2003, 05:48 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I thank Creed and Steve for making it possible for me to have had the great fortune of meeting some of the coolest people around. My Creed friends are amazing people, each in his or her special way, and my life is richer for having met them. The ones I've met in person and/or stayed in contact with are: TeriB19, souldancer, luvscott4ever, njcreedite, JenRn, Sheila, Aimee, KimV...And there are so many I haven't met in person but that I might as well have because of PMs and such.

Joy, you are so right about the passion that fills these people. It's amazing and gratifying to know I'm not nutty (well, maybe a little, LOL), just passionate!

One of the big things I love about music is how it brings people together in such a great way. I don't know what I would do without it, and I hope I never have to find out :D.

CollectiveSoul
10-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Joy is my co Tremo stalker. LOVE YA BABE!

crest tattoo
10-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Hey kid. You DO wanna be included in the bunch. We love ya too. Otherwise, I'd never have a picture of Dan dude!

Sheila63
10-27-2003, 07:54 PM
I feel the same way. Dogstar you said it so well, thanks to Creed and Steve, I've made some wonderful friends here in the last year, well almost a year. ;) Those of you that I've been fortunate enough to meet in person like Dogstar, TeriB19, JenRN, souldance, luvscott4ever, njcreedite, Aimee and devils_here have proven to me that Creed fans are THE BEST!! Although I haven't met some of you in person, through our pms or IMing each other, I feel closer to you. I look forward to meeting more of you in a few weeks when we get together for our CreedFeed Fest. :D

Joy and Dogstar, you're right, it's a fantastic feeling to share all of the Creed passion we have with each other. :)

We have a great community on this bb with wonderful people. When I come here, I feel like I'm with my second family.

TeriB19
10-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Well I just have to add my :2cents: here and say that I feel so close to the friends I've met through this bb as well as at the shows. The first group I met in person in Ft. Wayne, IN was Dogstar, Souldancer and Luvscott4ever. We all remained very close since then, and since then I had the pleasure of meeting njcreedite while waiting in line at the NYE show and Amy and I had prearranged to meet at the NYE show inside.

We all met again in Orlando in May, joined by Luvscott, JenRN and Sheila and had a fantastic time. Jen came down while I was vacationing with my family in Virginia and she and I shopped til we dropped in Williamsburg, and I just saw her again yesterday when she and I met outside of Washington DC. She brought us a new little kitten which my kids have fallen in love with.

Before the summer started I met Kim V. when she invited me to lunch at her place. She is fantastic! She, Dogstar and I have had lunch together and also shared a beautiful day at the beach.

And last week, njcreedite, Amy, Dogstar and I met up in NYC for a night on the town. We laughed, ate, drank (way too much :D ) and had a blast! As a side note, I'd like to publicly thank njcreedite for being a fantastic friend (you know why!!).

So to make a long story longer ;), I treasure the friendships I've made through Creed and Creedfeed and cannot wait to meet more of you!

facelessman
10-27-2003, 10:00 PM
i wish i had a creed freak friend. i do have friends that like them though, which is cool

Blaize
10-27-2003, 11:14 PM
I have met many people through my Creed experiences and have formed a long-lasting friendship with most of them. A Creed friend is indeed a plus because they can share the wealth of emotions that comes from loving this band. You can share laughter and tears. You can share good times and bad. You can chat for hours about things that a "non" Creed Freak would not understand. Yes Creed Freaks are passionate and emotional and reliable. There's nothing like a fellow Creed Freak friend.
I have one friend in particular that I met last year and she has become part of my everyday routine. Not a day goes by that we do not talk. She knows my family and I know hers...We have traveled together and she just made a 600 mile (one way) trip to be with me and my family for the weekend. If it hadn't been for Creed, our paths would have never crossed!!
Of course my life is filled with other friends, but no one quite understands me like my fellow Creed Freaks :)

DSDTonya
10-28-2003, 10:03 AM
AWWW-it was so nice reading this and so very true! I have made connections with some fellow Creed fans that will last a life time!!

Looking forward to meeting more :D

Julbright
10-28-2003, 10:28 AM
JOY!!!! I just got on here - you are so sweet! I had so much fun seeing you yesterday - I can't wait to do it again and to hit that rail with you!!!

crest tattoo
10-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Yes, Julie, the rail. My other Creedfreak friend I met at a concert last year, Allison, and I are pretty close too. We meet to shop and have lunch, and our families get together too. She asked me Julie if you were ready for the rail. We ARE ALL ready! Now, we just need the concert!

Julie, BTW, I can't wait to see you again soon!

CollectiveSoul
10-30-2003, 01:19 AM
dude can i be on the rail with you guys? i kinda wanna sing all the songs with other creed fanatics :)

JulieCitySlicker
10-30-2003, 01:22 AM
Creed friends are awesome :D I wish I could meet some of you guys :(

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-30-2003, 10:49 AM
I also have meet some great people on here and am so looking forward to meeting you guys in person in the weeks to come!!!! The experience I know will be well worth it!!!

njcreedite
10-30-2003, 08:05 PM
Teri, Sheila and Dogstar have said it all... We've made some wonderful new friends and have formed lasting relationships that go way beyond our love of Creed. Thanks to Creed and Steve...we've been able to do this. I know I'll be making many more Creed friends over the years. Infact, this Nov. I'll have the pleasure of meeting even more of you. :D Thanks to all of you.

ps. Teri..thanks for the thanks...it goes right back at you for all you do for me too. :D

Julbright
11-01-2003, 11:46 AM
JOY _ I am slow this week- I just saw your 2nd post - I can already tell that we will always be friends, and it is so great to have that mutual Creed understanding. You're the best! We'll get together again and again I am sure!

crest tattoo
11-01-2003, 02:51 PM
I had another virus. I keep getting this trojan one. ugghhh! So, I haven't been getting the updates on these threads. Julie, I think we should take John under our wings at the rail, what do ya say? Hey kid, what's your thoughts on this? The more people, the merrier! :)

Dogstar
11-01-2003, 03:07 PM
Awww, that's so sweet, Joy!

Julbright
11-02-2003, 04:10 PM
Sure Joy - we can do that! He can be our bodyguard - I am afraid of getting hurt on the rail!! he he - I ALSO HAD A VIRUS - my better half is PO'd! I didn't know people could do that - sending out x rated emails from my address! I was soo ticked - and we got banned by AOL until we straightened it out - how awful!

It is great BTW to have all of you who understand the Creed passion - I forget that nonCreedFreaks don't get it until I start trying to talk to them - it is nice to just have the understanding with you all. Gives me warm fuzzies!

CollectiveSoul
11-02-2003, 10:23 PM
hahahah ill be liek 16-17 when they go on tour again. rock on ladies! can't wait til lthat concert.

hayley
11-08-2003, 02:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-crest tattoo+10-28-2003 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crest tattoo @ 10-28-2003 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had met a friend and stayed in close contact with them through Creed???? [/b][/quote]
Yes, I have. I met Greg, (Faceless Kiwi) when I replied to his Creed Concert Review when they came to New Zealand a couple of years ago. I replied to it, saying how awesome the review was, and we started a bond from there, talking to each other every single day and getting to know each other. We now have the most amazing bond, we will be friends forever! :D I have known him for 2 years now, and he is the most awesome person I know, I THANK CREED FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam: :band: :P:P

Alter Shredder
11-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Creed fans are the greatest. My best friends are all creed fans. We seemed to connect even before we know the other liked creed. Theres just something about us.

creedsister
11-08-2003, 12:32 PM
yeap

njcreedite
11-08-2003, 05:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Julbright+11-02-2003 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Julbright @ 11-02-2003 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I ALSO HAD A VIRUS - my better half is PO'd! I didn't know people could do that - sending out x rated emails from my address! I was soo ticked - and we got banned by AOL until we straightened it out - how awful!

[/b][/quote]
Hi Jul...I had the same thing happen last year. :wtf: Awful is right. I got some really odd emails after that too. I ended up changing my email addy after all that.
Good luck with all this.

Siana
11-30-2003, 09:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Iced+11-08-2003 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iced @ 11-08-2003 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Creed fans are the greatest. My best friends are all creed fans. We seemed to connect even before we know the other liked creed. Theres just something about us. [/b][/quote]
true
we're so special:D

creedsister
11-30-2003, 11:05 AM
soooo,,true it is

Siana
11-30-2003, 11:09 AM
yeah :D

creedsister
11-30-2003, 11:18 AM
I guess so,,

creedsister
11-30-2003, 11:19 AM
I guess so,,

Siana
11-30-2003, 11:22 AM
:confused:

creedsister
11-30-2003, 11:27 AM
DITTO,,,i hear ya,,now,,shut up

creedsister
11-30-2003, 11:28 AM
im drunk rite now,,hehe

facelessman
11-30-2003, 12:50 PM
obviously...didnt even have to ask

CollectiveSoul
11-30-2003, 02:43 PM
awwwww look at my last post on this thread :(

luvin monti
11-30-2003, 03:14 PM
I as well, have met numerous Creed fans during the past few years. I cannot say that I regret meeting anyone, even if some turned out bad. Creed fans have a unique bonding, we are all brought to this band through their music. There is a meaning behind each song, that meaning can be related to anyones life depending on their particular experiences. What I got out of one song, won't be the same message you get, vise-a-versa.

I cannot even count the number of people I've met, nor do I have the time to think about it right now! LOL But I will be friends with all of these fans for the rest of my life. We have been brought together for a particular reason. With all of the news that's been going on lately, it is sad that it may be awhile before we hear anything new from "Creed." Obviously that is happening for a reason, but Mark/Flip/Marshall are coming out with something, and I truly believe we'll all have more friends and memories to share this music with!

have one friend in particular that I met last year and she has become part of my everyday routine. Not a day goes by that we do not talk. She knows my family and I know hers...We have traveled together and she just made a 600 mile (one way) trip to be with me and my family for the weekend. If it hadn't been for Creed, our paths would have never crossed!!

Blaize, you have been one of THE most influential people in my life. I cannot thank Creed enough for bringing you into my life. We come from two total differnet backgrounds, but in the end we've got more in common than I can even imagine! Each and every day I look forward to hearing/talking from/to you, even if you are 600ish miles away! It's amazing at how we've grown over the year, a friggin year! That is all! I cannot even believe it! I don't even want to think about our paths not havin' crossed! I'm just excited they have, and will keep crossing! You are the bestest friend a gal can ask for! Thank you for being my friend, you "da fuse" baby!!! I love you!!!!! *hugs*