Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
DVD Concert started last night! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : DVD Concert started last night!

creedman
11-11-2002, 04:39 PM
Last night at the concert Creed was being recorded for thei DVD coming out early next year! They extended alot of their songs as well. Its not certain they will use that show, they will record some more and see wich one is the best! They did not play DSD or SHWM. Kinda odd considering it was for the dvd!!

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Hey Creedman! Souldancer, Dogstar, Luvscott4ever and I were at that concert last night and were right by the cameramen all night. They actually shot a lot of footage of the crowd (and us, as we were right there on the rail between Mark and the catwalk). As a matter of fact they actually had us on the big screen, I was the one in the FDNY hat! We knew there was going to be some filming at some concerts for the DVD but had no idea last nights' footage may be used! Thanks for the info, we'll have to keep our eyes open for it. BTW, where were you at the show?? Also, we all thought it was odd that they didn't do SHWM or DSD.

zin
11-11-2002, 06:55 PM
They were doing the same in Birmingham

luvscott4ever
11-11-2002, 07:12 PM
Yeah, thanx to all them camera guys, I couldn't get any pictures!!! :crying: :crying: :crying:
But thanx to our Buddy (security guard), "The Man"...He got me pictures at the sound check...Scott wouldn't let him take his picture, but he said he got pictures of Mark and Brett and Marks' Guitars!!!! :bounce: :dancing:

allison
11-12-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Hey Creedman! Souldancer, Dogstar, Luvscott4ever and I were at that concert last night and were right by the cameramen all night. They actually shot a lot of footage of the crowd (and us, as we were right there on the rail between Mark and the catwalk). As a matter of fact they actually had us on the big screen, I was the one in the FDNY hat! We knew there was going to be some filming at some concerts for the DVD but had no idea last nights' footage may be used! Thanks for the info, we'll have to keep our eyes open for it. BTW, where were you at the show?? Also, we all thought it was odd that they didn't do SHWM or DSD.

How cool would that be if you guys made it on the DVD!!!! Would you just DIE?:bounce:

The-Seeker
11-12-2002, 03:58 PM
There was another thread here saying that the Grand Rapids show and the Detroit show were the ones being taped for the DVD. Im excited because Ill be at the Detroit show tomorrow.

TeriB19
11-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by allison
How cool would that be if you guys made it on the DVD!!!! Would you just DIE?:bounce: YES I WOULD!! A word of advice to anyone who will see this upcoming DVD. If you see a short woman with brown curly hair, glasses and an FDNY baseball cap on....THAT'S MEEEEE!! My gals were surrounding me so if you see me, you'll see the crew!

JenRN
11-13-2002, 07:10 PM
Your gonna be on TV ! Your gonna be on TV!!!!!!!!! The coolest most beautiful creedfans around on video how much better can it get?:D

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 09:01 PM
We'll be at the back of the bb later to autograph your copies of the DVD, just form an orderly line and no pushing or shoving!!

No, seriously, if this thread is correct, we were a day too early. Wah.:crying: However, thank you very much for the nice compliment! Even if we don't make the DVD, the compliments mean a lot!;)

Snortmyster
11-18-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by The-Seeker
There was another thread here saying that the Grand Rapids show and the Detroit show were the ones being taped for the DVD.  Im excited because Ill be at the Detroit show tomorrow.

Yes they filmed at the Detroit show Ladysilk and I were there
and the cameras were going their whole set nonstop

Stephen@UK
11-18-2002, 03:58 PM
I Hope They Have the videos on the dvd

faceless kiwi
11-18-2002, 08:55 PM
So how was scotts voice at the show. Is it better now?

Snortmyster
11-19-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
So how was scotts voice at the show.  Is it better now?

there was a couple of time during song I think he may of been having a problem but for the most part it sounded like scott. I didn't notice the puff face everyones been talkin about but then again our seats were half a mile away in the nose bleed section.