Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Viewing New Posts [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Viewing New Posts

TeriB19
10-17-2003, 09:30 PM
I'm just having one little bit of difficulty. When I click on 'View New Posts' I get the list of posts since my last visit, but once I've read one or two and go back to that 'View New Posts' page, the list is down to 3 or 4 posts. Meaning if I take more than 2 minutes to reply to one new posts or thread, it must clear out all posts I haven't read yet. It's not a big deal, I can still just go forum by forum but is anyone else having this trouble?

TeriB19
10-18-2003, 08:12 AM
UPDATE!!!! This morning I was able to view each new post, but as soon as I replied to one, they all became "Marked as Read" and my reply was the only new post.

Julbright
10-28-2003, 10:55 AM
YEP TERI - I came in here just now to post the same question! It is annoying, actually, I loved being able to view new posts - reply to one and then click back on view new posts and go to the original list of all the ones since my last visit.

Steve
10-28-2003, 01:30 PM
hrmm, this is working fine for me??? Very weird. I've been browsing the board and posting using the method Teri described and I still get the full list of new posts.

I guess this is another "I'll look into it" issue :)

TeriB19
10-29-2003, 10:14 AM
Same thing just happened to me again. I replied to one post, and now all new forums are marked as read and no new posts. I don't mind going forum by forum and just reading from where my last visit was, but it was more convenient to check the "View New Posts" button.