Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Any of you going this Friday???(PA,NJ) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Any of you going this Friday???(PA,NJ)

DSDTonya
10-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Human Clay (Creed tribute band) is playing at the Hard Rock Cafe this Friday night (Oct 17th). They will go onstage at 11:00pm.

I'm thinking I might go and check them out.
Anyone else maybe going????????

*editing to add that it's Philly's Hard Rock Cafe*

TeriB19
10-14-2003, 10:57 PM
No, Tonya, as much as I'd like to go, I can't make it. Hey, if you do go, could you request that they play the weekend of the Creedfeed Fest in November?? That would be a great thing for us to do that weekend!!!

luvscott4ever
10-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Oh Yeah!! That would be cool!! Give us a Creed feel that weekend, that would be awesome!! ;)

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 06:33 AM
That would definitely be a fun idea!!!!! If I go,I will definitley bring it up!!!!! I went to look on their website for scheduled dates to see if they had already planned something for that weekend. I didnt see any dates for November. I did see this though ...

Where do you want to see us play??? Email us and let us know!! Click on the email link to contact us...

Sooooooooo, I thought maybe if we all dropped them a line about Creedfest-perhaps they would consider looking into it.
Heres the link:
http://www.humanclayband.net/

I'll send one out now as well.

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 06:51 AM
Just adding in that for people unfamiliar with the area that are coming to Creedfest and asking Human Clay to play.

From the area of the hotel we have a large area of choices they could play and are all within 15-45 minute drives. They could do Philly,Atlantic City or a ton of the surrounding South Jersey areas so I thought if youre going to email to request-to include that info then perhaps they'll have more of a choice with club availability.

TeriB19
10-15-2003, 08:06 AM
Tonya, where are you going to suggest they play? I'll drop them an email myself but we should probably all request the same places instead of all putting in different suggestions.

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Actually I just requested that they make a trip to the South Jersey or Philadelphia area again for that weeekend. I mentioned the Creedfeed Fest and said we were gathering at a place In Mt Laurel and we'd love to have them come to the area and play during the fest.
I didnt request a specific place becasue I worried if they called somewhere and it was booked-that it would be the end of it.
Also, theres just sooooo many places in South Jersey & Philly (I mentioned Atlantic City too) that if they tried to book a place & they were booked-they could try elsewhere.
:D

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-15-2003, 09:30 AM
That would be such a cool thing to do on our weekend! What a great idea!!:dancing: :dancing:

Julbright
10-15-2003, 09:37 AM
Man - makes me want to come even more than I already did!!! I am really sad that I can't come - I want to come! If only Scott would loan me that Creed Jet and some cash to make it happen! Bummer - have so much fun - I would love to hear that band!!!

TeriB19
10-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Aww Julie, that would be great if it could happen!! I wish more people could come, but keep in mind we want to get together in the spring in Vegas so start saving!!

Tonya, I just emailed njdrummer telling him the same thing, that we'll be gathering for that weekend and I asked him if the band is booked anywhere already. I think that would be really a great time for us all!!

Sheila63
10-15-2003, 12:33 PM
I LOVE that idea!! That would be awesome!!! I hope everything works out so that we can see them that weekend.:dancing:

Julie, I wish you could join us too.:( I'd love to meet you.:)

TeriB19
10-15-2003, 01:33 PM
I just listened to some of the stuff on their site and they are pretty good!! Look forward to hearing back as to whether or not they are going to be in our area in November!! I also emailed them on their site.

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Hello Tonya!
Thanks for the email - we will definately look into playing in the area on that weekend...I'll let you know...hopefully see you this Friday in Philly!

Bill
human clay

*so theres hope! It would make the weekend perfect to hear some Creed music live. I've also heard from a friend who saw them in Massachussettes that they are very good and do alot of surprise songs-not just the hits!!!!!!!:D *

Julbright
10-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Aww Julie, that would be great if it could happen!! I wish more people could come, but keep in mind we want to get together in the spring in Vegas so start saving!!

Originally posted by Sheila  
Julie, I wish you could join us too. I'd love to meet you.

You guys - that sounds like soo much fun - maybe you could get a bootleg of that concert !! he he I would love to meet you guys too - maybe Vegas - or MAYBE THE OPENING NIGHT OF THE NEXT TOUR!!!!!!!

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 02:54 PM
I would love to meet you guys too - maybe Vegas - or MAYBE THE OPENING NIGHT OF THE NEXT TOUR!!!!!!!

Oh DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be a blast too!!

:D

Sheila63
10-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by DSDTonya
Hello Tonya!
    Thanks for the email - we will definately look into playing in the area on that weekend...I'll let you know...hopefully see you this Friday in Philly!  

Bill
human clay

*so theres hope! It would make the weekend perfect to hear some Creed music live. I've also heard from a friend who saw them in Massachussettes that they are very good and do alot of surprise songs-not just the hits!!!!!!!:D  *

Thanks for sharing the news, Tonya. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.:D

DSDTonya
10-15-2003, 09:49 PM
Me tooo Sheila!!!! We'll both keep them crossed!!!:D

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-17-2003, 04:19 PM
Wish you could come Julie. You would make a great addition!!! Next time!!:(

Tonya thanks for the update. Hopefully they will be able to play somewhere and add a great addition to our weekend!! That would be so COOL! :D