Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What if? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What if?

JenRN
10-09-2003, 07:20 PM
I have some thought provoking questions for you all!

- If your spouse and parent were drowning in the same lake and you could only save one who would you save?

-If you found a package of 100 dollar bills that fell out of a Armour truck would you keep the money or follow the truck and return it?

- If a co-worker that you were not so chummy with was in need of a kidney and it was a life or death situation would you give them one of yours if you were a match?

- Would you get tested for the cancer gene, to know if you will eventually get cancer?

-If you had to choose your career over again would you?

-If you could go back and change something in your life (ONE THING) what would it be?

-If you are married, do you feel you are with your "soulmate"? And do you even believe in them?

-If you had to loose either your sight or your hearing what would you give up?

DangerousDan85
10-09-2003, 07:36 PM
- If your spouse and parent were drowning in the same lake and you could only save one who would you save?

parent, marriages can come and go, parents are forever

-If you found a package of 100 dollar bills that fell out of a Armour truck would you keep the money or follow the truck and return it?

keep it

- If a co-worker that you were not so chummy with was in need of a kidney and it was a life or death situation would you give them one of yours if you were a match?

no, someone i actually care about might need it down the road

- Would you get tested for the cancer gene, to know if you will eventually get cancer?

yes

cant comment

-If you could go back and change something in your life (ONE THING) what would it be?

well if i could make it so i didn't have health problems, i would change that, can't think of any one event i would change

-If you are married, do you feel you are with your "soulmate"? And do you even believe in them?

well i'm not married, i don't think i believe in soul mates , i think you just find someone who you're most compatible with

hearing

Julbright
10-09-2003, 09:40 PM

Spouse because he is my kids' parent

-If you found a package of 100 dollar bills that fell out of a Armour
truck would you keep the money or follow the truck and return it?

I wouldn't follow the truck but I would call the company and tell them I had it

only if it were crucial - I wouldn't intentionally risk my life for the sake of my babies

Nope

Yep and a couple others

I would have been more confident in the face of peer pressure

I believe that God brought us together - I don't think I believe there is only one right person for everyone - I think you can be happily married to many people, or love more than one person ( you know what I mean ) but there are definitely better levels of compatability that make a lifelong committment most realistic.

Hearing

marlsy
10-09-2003, 09:44 PM

omg, that's a hard question..... I think it would be parent

I would try to follow the truck, but not too hard LOL

I agree with dan, no I wouldn't , someone I love might need it down the road.

Yes

No, my career is being mommy

I would be there when my Mom died so I could give her CPR

Yes I am with my soulmate, I do believe in them.

-If you had to loose either your sight or your hearing what would you give up? j

my hearing

JulieCitySlicker
10-09-2003, 09:53 PM
If your spouse and parent were drowning in the same lake and you could only save one who would you save?Parent, since I'm not married, smile
-If you found a package of 100 dollar bills that fell out of a Armour truck would you keep the money or follow the truck and return it?Consudering I don't drive, it would be kinda hard for me to follow them and give it back, big grin
- If a co-worker that you were not so chummy with was in need of a kidney and it was a life or death situation would you give them one of yours if you were a match?Not sure? Someone in my family may need it later

- Would you get tested for the cancer gene, to know if you will eventually get cancer? Yes

-If you had to choose your career over again would you?I havn't even started on my career yet, rolleyes

-If you could go back and change something in your life (ONE THING) what would it be? I'd fix my vision so I could see well enough to drive

-If you are married, do you feel you are with your "soulmate"? And do you even believe in them?I'm not married

-If you had to loose either your sight or your hearing what would you give up? ;) I'd rather not lose either but if I had to pick Um...I'll get back with ya on that one! LOL!

hotforscott
10-09-2003, 10:43 PM
- If your spouse and parent were drowning in the same lake and you could only save one who would you save? Parent

-If you found a package of 100 dollar bills that fell out of a Armour truck would you keep the money or follow the truck and return it? I would return it because I would never be able to live with myself if I kept it.

- If a co-worker that you were not so chummy with was in need of a kidney and it was a life or death situation would you give them one of yours if you were a match? If I could take part in saving a life of any kind, I would.

- Would you get tested for the cancer gene, to know if you will eventually get cancer? Yes

-If you had to choose your career over again would you? My career is Mommy as well, so no.

-If you could go back and change something in your life (ONE THING) what would it be? I would live by myself before I got married and had children.

-If you are married, do you feel you are with your "soulmate"? And do you even believe in them? I do not feel I am with my soulmate, but I do believe in them.

-If you had to loose either your sight or your hearing what would you give up? I would give up my hearing

Mulletman
10-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Spouse

Return

depends, but more likely than not, yes

Nope

No

Im gonna keep quiet about this one

Yes

Tough one, but i would much rather lose my hearing than sight

facelessman
10-10-2003, 12:16 AM
hmm those are some interesting questions. what provoked you to ask them?

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by facelessman
hmm those are some interesting questions. what provoked you to ask them?
Believe it or not I am a DEEP thinker. I think about things like this sometimes.:embarass: I have been known to be kind of intense.

facelessman
10-10-2003, 12:20 AM
oh...thats cool:D

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:27 AM
If your spouse and parent were drowning in the same lake and you could only save one who would you save?

-Parent, no doubt in my mind

- Return it as well I would feel guilty

-I would probably say no, in case my family needed it

-No, That would be all I would think about

-sometimes I feel like I would, but deep down I know I was meant to be a nurse.

-to save money at an earlier age, and not spend it carelessly.

I believe in them, and NO I don't think I am with mine.

-I guess hearing, although the music thing would suck..... but to not be able to see would be worse.

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-10-2003, 08:33 AM

That's hard,my parent's would tell me to save Steve

return it

no, I'd rather give it to someone I love if they ever needed it

NO

no, I'm a MOM and I love it

I don't think I'd change anything because everything I did led me to where I am

Yes, I believe I'm with one of them. I believe there is more then one soulmate for everyone

hearing, I 'ld rather see my children grow then hear them!

Mulletman
10-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Believe it or not I am a DEEP thinker.

who you? naaaahh

Mulletman
10-10-2003, 10:21 AM
why do i have a feeling we're being profiled?

Julbright
10-10-2003, 11:00 AM
I am kinda sad that so many people don't feel like they are with their soulmates?? Good thing I don't believe in only one or I would make myself crazy thinking about it - if I thought there was only one and I wasn't with him.

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
why do i have a feeling we're being profiled?
Yeah the mob team is getting tabs on you all!:P Smart ass!;)

JenRN
10-10-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Julbright
I am kinda sad that so many people don't feel like they are with their soulmates??  Good thing I don't believe in only one or I would make myself crazy thinking about it - if I thought there was only one and I wasn't with him.
Yeah it is sad in a way. I think it is a RARE thing, but I think it is possibe that there is that one person you "click" with on all angles. I also like Kris think you could be compatable with several types of people. I guess it is a "balance" that we all look for and some have that balance and some don't!:(

TeriB19
10-10-2003, 12:10 PM
This one is really tough, but I'd have to say my spouse. I wouldn't want to leave my children with no dad. (just don't tell my parents!!:))

No doubt in my mind, I'd return it.

Probably not, in case my family needed one in the future.

Nope

No

My first sexual experience and who it was with.

I don't necessarily believe in soulmates, but I most definitely believe I'm married to the man I'm supposed to be with.

Hearing, I could give that up but I don't know that I could give up seeing my kids grow up. I could do without listening to them bitch and moan though;).

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-10-2003, 12:13 PM
I could do without listening to them bitch and moan though.

:lol: :roll: that's why I would rather see then hear too!!

Sheila63
10-10-2003, 12:39 PM

Parent, since I'm not married

I'd return it, my conscience would bother me

Yes, I would

Nope

Yes

I would like to have been more self-confident when I was younger.

This is tough because music is so important to me but if I had to choose, I'd rather lose my hearing

Sheila63
10-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
:lol: :roll: that's why I would rather see then hear too!!

LMAO!! You two are cracking me up.:lol:

BTW, I love your avie pic, Kris.:pant:

SCTMM's hubby
10-10-2003, 10:20 PM
I would have to save my spouse

KEEP IT :dancing:

Unfortunitly Having Hairycell-leukemia I cant even give blood.but if I could I probably would cause im that type of person

Yea

Not my carrer just the date in witch I transfered. If I waited 6 months more I would be closer to home and not have to drive 100 miles to my garage from my house:(

three years ago the pic three was my tech # for 600 k

YES I AM AND I DO BELIEVE :cloud9:

My hearing because I have two beautifull children and a beautiful wife.

Mulletman
10-10-2003, 11:53 PM
Yeah the mob team is getting tabs on you all!:P  Smart ass!;)

there'll be a little gift waiting in your bed when you wake up tomorrow. i hope you like horses

JenRN
10-11-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
there'll be a little gift waiting in your bed when you wake up tomorrow. i hope you like horses
:crying: :crying: :smokin: I wanted to tell you the mall in my hometown is shaped like a gun if you are up in a plane, you can see it plain as day...LOL It is owned by a "family" called Kaffaro they have my favotrite italian resturaunt around "Serafinni's" and in there is a pic of that crazy ass horses head in the bed:eek: It is hanging over the bar the "Joey" tends:D

Aimee
10-11-2003, 12:31 PM
My mommy
Keep It
If s/he asked me to
NO!
Well, considering I'm just seriously starting two careers simultaneously, I'm more curious to see where this goes!
I would have put my dad in jail
<b> I believe in soul-group - like certain people you are supposed to meet and where they fit into your life is your choice. No, I am obviously not married to my "husband" soulmate, but he is still one of my best friends. </b>
Hearing

Mulletman
10-11-2003, 01:50 PM
<b>:crying: :crying: :smokin: I wanted to tell you the mall in my hometown is shaped like a gun if you are up in a plane, you can see it plain as day...LOL &nbsp;It is owned by a "family" called Kaffaro they have my favotrite italian resturaunt around "Serafinni's" and in there is a pic of that crazy ass horses head in the bed:eek: It is hanging over the bar the "Joey" tends:D </b>

sounds like my kind of deal

hotforscott
10-11-2003, 03:04 PM
Kris and Steve are just the sweetest couple aren't they. After reading their answers. I just want to give them both big hugs.

Sheila63
10-11-2003, 05:05 PM
I was thinking the same thing, Carrie.