Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Any Creed Songs You Just Don't Like? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Any Creed Songs You Just Don't Like?

DangerousDan85
11-10-2002, 10:22 PM
I myself basically like every Creed song ,but I was wondering if there are you just don't like?

JenRN
11-10-2002, 10:28 PM
No I can't really say there is a Creed song I dislike!!!!!! They are the only band that I know of that I can listen to all 3 CD's without passing any songs. Of course there are some I don't like as much as others, but I can honestly say I like all their songs!!!!!! It goes to show you what an awesome band they reallly are!:D

DangerousDan85
11-10-2002, 10:33 PM
I know I hate when I get a cd and I have to skip songs. Creed's songs have a flow to them and they seem more connected than other cd's. I probably should have said "Which songs you like less than others"

JenRN
11-10-2002, 10:41 PM
I guess my least favorite song would be "sister" off MOP. It is o.k. but certainly not a favorite!

hayley
11-10-2002, 10:55 PM
really??? i LOVE sister! and consider it to be one of the favs!!!

DangerousDan85
11-10-2002, 10:58 PM
I thought "In America" was only ok

hayley
11-11-2002, 01:36 AM
there goes another one...i love In America.
So my answer, is, no , there is not one single creed song that i just don't like...i love all of them...even lullaby!!!:P

Shoebird
11-11-2002, 02:11 AM
Sometimes, when I've got Human Clay in my CD player I'll skip over Wrong Way for some reason. It just seems to take a while for the song to go anywhere; but I still love all the other Creed songs to death! :D

allison
11-11-2002, 02:08 PM
There are honestly none I don't like. There are a three I don't like as much as the others though: Sister, In America and Lullaby.

jango
11-11-2002, 02:16 PM
With Arms Wide Open

velocityidp
11-11-2002, 03:57 PM
I gotta tell ya... I love creed's music, but My Sacrifice is getting on my nerves. Perhaps I've just heard it too many times!!

Right now I'm into listening to their live recordings. They play so much harder when on stage! I hope their next B-sides release is a live CD...

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by jango
With Arms Wide Open Is it my imagination or is there a big "L" on your forehead, Jango? (;) You know I'm J/K)!!

But seriously, while I love most of Creed's songs, there are some I love less than others. Lullaby would be one. While it is a beautiful and personal song to his son, I don't necessarily think it needed to be included on Weathered.

luvscott4ever
11-11-2002, 08:04 PM
that would be my least fav too...lullaby...other than that, I love them all!!!!!

DangerousDan85
11-12-2002, 12:54 AM
I listened to Sister today and I liked it. I liked the rhythm to it.

souldancer
11-14-2002, 02:28 AM
Can't say "don't like" - maybe I don't listen to Lullaby all the time - and used to skip Wrong Way, but have been enjoying it more...

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 02:32 AM
The only one I skip occasionally is Lullaby. I love Sister. I was just listening to it and really noticed Mark's playing. Freakin' awesome. Same with Pity For A Dime. There is a rippin' solo in that. It just rocks. I used to not like In America, but it grew on me, and now I really like it. It started with the refrain and went from there.

Siana
11-14-2002, 09:00 AM
it must be Lalluby

CollectiveSoul
11-14-2002, 02:05 PM
i dot like Never die and Wrong Way

SJack5802
11-14-2002, 04:24 PM
My least favorite is probably "lullaby", but i don't dislike it.

Unforgiven Fan
11-14-2002, 05:03 PM
the one I play the least is lullaby but also don't really play who's got my back now?

DangerousDan85
11-14-2002, 05:18 PM
I love Pity For a Dime, I used to not play "who's got my back now" all the way through, I do now. I like how it builds momentum.

JenRN
11-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Lullaby is not my favorite but... it shows the bands diversity in music, plus it shows a sweet side of Scott, that many men would never show!! I would love to have a man who was so caring and sensitive, and not afraid to show it!;)

PaulMcCoygirl
11-14-2002, 10:43 PM
Nope.....I like all of their songs! :jam:

creedsms
11-15-2002, 08:49 PM
the only song that i dont like is lullaby. thats it. i can listen to every Creed song but that. to soft for me.

Siana
11-21-2002, 09:30 AM
it's the same 4 me

faceless kiwi
11-21-2002, 04:28 PM
Any creed songs i dont like?
Nope.

faceless kiwi
11-21-2002, 08:05 PM
But lullaby is my least fav though.

Siana
11-22-2002, 09:46 AM
for me maybe Wrong way too....it's not my fave

JenRN
11-22-2002, 09:57 AM
I love Wrong Way!!!!!! I bet Scott is glad he wrote a lullaby for his son now, seems like he will need it to comfort him from bad nightmares of his mother!:(

Siana
11-22-2002, 10:01 AM
but most of the fans don't like Lullaby :(

JenRN
11-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Siana
but most of the fans don't like Lullaby :(
Yeah I noticed, can't win them all ya know!

Siana
11-22-2002, 10:04 AM
yeah :(

marlsy
11-22-2002, 11:24 AM
I love the song lullabye, its so sweet! I like or LOVE all their songs, not one I don't like.

JenRN
11-22-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
I love the song lullabye, its so sweet!  I like or LOVE all their songs, not one I don't like.

Ditto!!!!;)

DangerousDan85
11-22-2002, 06:32 PM
The only reason I like it is because I learned how to play it on my guitar.

hotforscott
11-24-2002, 02:23 PM
i love 'em all. i cannot even think of saying anything bad about any of them. creed cd's are the only cd's I don't skip over songs or buy just for 1 song. every creed song rocks!!!!! I was reading over Creed's online chat with fans, the 10 days up to the release of weathered and someone had submitted a question of this same nature. something like "which creed song would you put on an all time crap song cd" i mean this guy asked creed this. I was like, i know he didn't. all the people who had real questions to ask and that guy got picked to chat with creed. needless to say that they don't feel any creed songs are crap.

hayley
11-24-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Ditto!!!!;)

yep, Ditto for me too!!!!!:)

creedgirl99
11-25-2002, 01:22 PM
I like all of their songs, just some not as much as others.

creedfan47a
11-25-2002, 08:48 PM
I like all their songs too, but if I would say that the one I like the least is Illusion.

Xterminator27
11-25-2002, 10:05 PM
I hate "Im eighteen" That song blows, but creed didnt make it, some other guy did so i dont consider it as a "CREED" song. IF its written by scott and mark ill like it

faceless kiwi
11-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Yeah Alice Cooper wrote it. Definately not as good as a creed writen song.
But i dont mind it at all, i think its the best cover song creed have done before.
Way better than any of the doors songs that creed have covered thats for sure.

Tamawig
11-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Higher
WAWO
My Sacrafice
One Last Breath

I don't know if its cuz the radio played them so much or what, but I just can't find pleasure in listening to these songs.

Every other song though dddddddd(d means thumbs up)

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 10:26 AM
you should just say you are a little burnt out on those songs, not that you can't stand them, oh my gaw!!! they are creed's singles. please dont hate the singles. i love when scott sings the doors songs, his voice is so much like morrison's, very unique!

allison
11-26-2002, 01:54 PM
I LOVE the Doors covers Scott sings! The Doors and Scott Stapp - a combo you can't go wrong with. And it always amazes me how much Scott sounds like Morrison in some parts.

allison
11-26-2002, 01:57 PM
Oh yeah, has anyone heard that version of Higher that is a Sept 11 tribute? I'm not crazy about it. There is a woman in it screaming this horrible scream and that part just seems so tacky to me. Does anyone know who compiled it? I guess the band would have had to give permission and then approve it? :eye:

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 02:43 PM
i have not heard that, where did you get it. i have to hear it.

faceless kiwi
11-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Yeah i have heard that tribute too.
I downloaded it off kazaa.

Creed23
11-26-2002, 03:32 PM
I think its ok. It was really emotional when first heard it. I have a bunch of sept 11 sounds that i thought about putting to Creed songs. Especially One Last Breath. Should I?:confused:

Xterminator27
11-26-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Tamawig
Higher  
WAWO
My Sacrafice
One Last Breath

I don't know if its cuz the radio played them so much or what, but I just can't find pleasure in listening to these songs.

Every other song though dddddddd(d means thumbs up)

THOSE ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE ONES My sacrifice WAWO one last breath i love those and higehr is good too.

Well there not my faboriet but tehre up there.

faceless kiwi
11-26-2002, 04:23 PM
Definately.
How can u be a creed fan if u simply dont like those songs?
Sure they have been overplayed and everything, and some people dont listen to them as much as the rest, but they're some of creed's best.

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Right on, you tell 'em! You gotta love those songs if you're a creed fan. Also, I think Lullaby is one of my faves. I think it holds a special meaning for parents. I know it does for me. Maybe there are more creed fans that don't have kids then fans that do and that is why it seems Lulluby is the least fave. to a lot of people on the board. I am not really sure, but I think it means more to me because I have kids then if I didn't, ya know? didn't scott say somewhere that Jaggar only likes the hard stuff, too and that he wouldn't let him sing slower songs at bedtime...that is too cute. He's got personality. i think i read that on the creed website. one of their chats they had with fans.

Tamawig
11-26-2002, 06:12 PM
Higher, WAWA, My Sacrafice, and OLB are the most generic Creed songs that exist. Please don't misunderstand me, i love creed, just not these songs. Just my opinion.

Does anybody agree with me?

Dogstar
11-26-2002, 06:58 PM
Generic in the sense that they are more radio-friendly, yes, I would agree. I still enjoy them, though, and I have to say they are better when you see Creed live. The other problem with those songs is that they have been overplayed on the radio big-time.

faceless kiwi
11-26-2002, 07:33 PM
Overplayed on the radio to the extent that for some people, yeah creeds singles might be their least fav creed songs.
But to say u dont like all those songs, come on, thats not a real creed fan.

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Tamawig
Higher, WAWA, My Sacrafice, and OLB are the most generic Creed songs that exist. Please don't misunderstand me, i love creed, just not these songs. Just my opinion.

Does anybody agree with me?

i think you'll have a hard time on that one. I could never make a remark like that about any creed songs, especially such a large number of creed songs. we all have some we like better then others, but we like all creed songs, they all have special meaning. we have creed on the brain 24/7

Dogstar
11-26-2002, 08:21 PM
Not to be a noodge (sp?) here, but I don't think you have to like every song by an artist to be a true-blue fan. There are degrees of fandom, IMHO, and a little bit of objectivity is a good thing. I happen to like almost every Creed song (with the exception of Lullaby), but there are some that I definitely lprefer much more than others. Maybe those songs don't touch Tamawig the way they do other fans. There's nothing wrong with that.

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Not to be a noodge (sp?) here, but I don't think you have to like every song by an artist to be a true-blue fan. There are degrees of fandom, IMHO, and a little bit of objectivity is a good thing. I happen to like almost every Creed song (with the exception of Lullaby), but there are some that I definitely lprefer much more than others. Maybe those songs don't touch Tamawig the way they do other fans. There's nothing wrong with that.

you don't have to like them all, i guess it's hard for people, like myself, who do like them all to understand how someone could not. i just wonder how if you don't like creed's singles, then why would you buy the album, and then hear the other songs and like those. it just seemed to me that tamawig was more burnt out then disliking. it's hard when you are typing and reading rather then speaking and hearing. you never really know how things are meant. it's easy to have something taken out of context.

Xterminator27
11-26-2002, 08:45 PM
Whos got my back is my fav song right now... that song is REALLY hord to play on teh guitar even thought it may not sound it.

Dogstar
11-26-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
you don't have to like them all, i guess it's hard for people, like myself, who do like them all to understand how someone could not. i just wonder how if you don't like creed's singles, then why would you buy the album, and then hear the other songs and like those. it just seemed to me that tamawig was more burnt out then disliking. it's hard when you are typing and reading rather then speaking and hearing. you never really know how things are meant. it's easy to have something taken out of context.

They had many more singles like My Own Prison, Torn, One, What If, What's This Life For... harder, darker songs that also drew people in....like me ;) .

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 09:18 PM
i totally understand, they had a lot of singles and i have listened to them for a while now, like i said, i just took it the wrong way and didnt mean to come across as someone who was totally rude. i know that everyone has their own views and opinions.

Dogstar
11-26-2002, 09:21 PM
Oh, no, no, you did not come across as rude at all. You were just offering your opinion and that's cool. :D

hotforscott
11-26-2002, 09:36 PM
thanks i think i have apologised more then i have posted. everyone keeps laughing at me because i think i am hurting someone's feelings. i am still new at this. thanks again.

Dogstar
11-26-2002, 09:37 PM
LOL, don't worry. Somebody will tell you if you're being nasty.:D

franrn
11-26-2002, 10:00 PM
This is what makes the world go around. I tell my kids what they like and what I like in music is totally different. As far as songs I don't like by Creed , no there isn't any