Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Please pray for my town and the kids who were in this accident-- [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my town and the kids who were in this accident--

Torn Signs
10-05-2003, 12:22 PM
In my town there was this accident I have pasted about below. I know more details, but please pray for the students who were in it, they are in my grade, and pray for my town to be able to except the situation. If the town looks down on them, then there will be no more homecomings, which isn't the important topic, but if the town looks down on them b/c they got into this accident, then its bad for all teenagers who wish to drive...I am not trying to be selfish, I am saying please let the town of Waseca accept that they survived over the thought that they got into the accident in the first place. Tahnk you.:(

October 4th, 2003
5 hurt in Waseca auto accident

By Tom Lawrence

Free Press Regional Editor

WASECA — Five people received medical attention after a one-vehicle rollover near Waseca Friday afternoon.

One teen boy was taken by helicopter to St. Marys Hospital in Rochester. The accident cast a bit of a pall on homecoming in Waseca, officials said.

A 1997 Ford Ranger pickup driven by Chad Hollerud, 16, flipped near the intersection of 139th Street and 345th Avenue at about 3:45 p.m., according to the Waseca County Sheriff's Department.

Hollerud, Peter Swanson, Billy Hesch-Priem and Nathan Miller were transported to the Waseca Medical Center, where they were treated and released.

Another passenger, Cassidy Neleman, was taken to Rochester via air transport. A hospital staff member confirmed that Neleman was at the hospital but would not release a condition report.

Waseca County Sheriff's Department Deputy Sheriff Brad Milbrath said the pickup was southbound on 139th Street when Hollerud attempted to make a left turn onto 345th Avenue. He lost control and the vehicle flipped.

Neleman and two other boys who were in the back of the pickup were thrown from it. Milbrath said alcohol was not involved and there was no indication of great speed.

He said paramedics "just had some concern" about Neleman and called for the helicopter to take him to St. Marys.

In addition to the sheriff's department, North Ambulance, Waseca Rescue and the Waseca Police Department were called to the scene.

Aimee
10-05-2003, 12:25 PM
*prayers to you and the families*

Dogstar
10-05-2003, 02:58 PM
You got it, Torn Signs...prayers and positive thoughts en route!

whitebird
10-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Dear Torn Signs-

I am sorry that this had to happen in your life, and the lives of the other people in your town. I know Waseca and Rochester, as I am from Minn. I do not post very often on this board, but I wish to give my kind thoughts, support, and love to you. I know that it will be a very difficult time for everyone that you know in your town. Please take care, and know that you will only become stronger from this experience.

Love and Peace,

Whitebird

JulieCitySlicker
10-05-2003, 07:14 PM
I'll definitely be praying Torn Signs:angel:

{{{HUGS}}}

Sheila63
10-05-2003, 07:19 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, the other kids and their families, Torn Signs. I'm so sorry this happened and I pray that in time, everyone in the town will heal from this accident.:hugs: :hugs:

hotforscott
10-05-2003, 07:51 PM
They are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear about this.

Rocker_Dude
10-05-2003, 07:54 PM
:( My age, My prayers to the familys.

Torn Signs
10-06-2003, 07:40 AM
thank you all-:D

SCOTTSMYMAN
10-06-2003, 09:42 AM
They are in my thoughts and prayers!! :hugs: