Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
PB Max snacks! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : PB Max snacks!

hotforscott
10-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey does anyone remember these? They were peanut butter and chocolate snacks? We can no longer get them here. Can anyone still get them where they live or did they vanish? If someone can still get them where they live, I am willing to send someone money and shipping money to send some to me, if they will. Let me know. I have been looking for these forever.

JenRN
10-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Never heard of them:confused: Who makes them? Are they like a candy bar?

hotforscott
10-04-2003, 09:02 PM
They are like a candy bar. They came in a package of like 6 or 8, possibly even 10, I can't remember, but they are SO good. I haven't seen them in years. It was funny because about 5 years ago I was looking for them and found a snack called PB crisps and they were peanut shaped and had peanut butter in the middle. They were small and shaped exactly like a peanut (Not like a Nutter Butter), but those were made by Planters. I am not sure if Planters made PB max's, but now I can't find the PB crisps either. They were both really good. I hadn't thought about them in a long time until someone at work was saying they missed them, so I thought I might check into finding some. I am craving them now. I searched on the internet and sadly all I found were other people looking for them. I am probably gonna be out of luck, but I wanted to check anyway.

JenRN
10-04-2003, 09:05 PM
I know of the hard little candies shaped like a peanut and they have a softer peanut butter filling in them. They are DAMN GOOD. They are like an old fashioned candy. I ge them in PA when I go visit my parents. Boy that sounds good right now!

hotforscott
10-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Hmmm, I haven't seen those. Next time you go, find out what they are called and I will see if we can get some here. I love stuff like that. Thanks.

AllForTheBoys
10-04-2003, 09:24 PM
Never heard of them sorry.

JulieCitySlicker
10-04-2003, 11:09 PM
I used to love those Carrie:dancing: Yes! I do remember them, I havn't seen em around for a while though.

facelessman
10-05-2003, 12:09 AM
idk if they are still here in Ga, but ill look and if i find some ill send ya some. :banana:

Sheila63
10-05-2003, 08:22 AM
I've never heard of them either but they sound good, Carrie. When I go grocery shopping, I look for them and let you know if I find any.

hotforscott
10-05-2003, 08:54 AM
Cool, thanks guys!

TeriB19
10-05-2003, 09:35 AM
Same here Carrie, I'll keep an eye out for them.

Mulletman
10-05-2003, 11:16 AM
i remember these, never bought any nor ate any. but i do remember seeing them adverstised