Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I really need to lighten up... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I really need to lighten up...

Aimee
10-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Can any of you help me not be so serious all the time? I can't seem to shake it, please help me have some freakin fun!
Teach me how to tell jokes or somethin, I am really becoming a drag to myself. :bounce:

Rain
10-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Im sorry girl..I cant help you. I am afraid i have the same problem :( :crying:

TeriB19
10-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Perhaps a weekend trip to NYC will do you some good Aimee!! How about we meet you there and we'll cut loose and have a good time??!!

DangerousDan85
10-04-2003, 01:12 PM
life's short, have fun

- dan

luvscott4ever
10-04-2003, 01:22 PM
I can't believe that!! You're my smokin', party Bud!! You're probably just in a funk, I'm sure you'll snap out of it!! :smokin: :cheers: :D

Aimee
10-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Normally I'd say you're right, but I just can't seem to get out of it. Are there any funny websites I can go to? Any good jokes out there? ANYTHING?

luvscott4ever
10-04-2003, 01:50 PM
Here I think you need a hug!! :hugs:
And a reminder of what an AWESOME person you are!!

JulieCitySlicker
10-04-2003, 02:00 PM
I'm the same way to Aimee although I try to joke around once in a while, and I have my synical(sp) days to:D

Sheila63
10-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Aimee, I think Karen is right. I have days when I feel like that too. Maybe you need to get out and have some fun. I know when I'm bummed out, I get out of the house and do something or I'll watch some of my favorite sitcoms that are guaranteed to make me laugh. Remember you're a special person and we care about you.:hugs:

Aimee
10-04-2003, 02:25 PM
:paperbag:
Thank You...

JulieCitySlicker
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
We Love Ya Aimee!!!:wub: :hugs: :hugs:

facelessman
10-04-2003, 07:13 PM
yeah

Xterminator27
10-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
Can any of you help me not be so serious all the time?  I can't seem to shake it, please help me have some freakin fun!
Teach me how to tell jokes or somethin, I am really becoming a drag to myself.  :bounce:

look at 90% of my threads and learn young one.

Aimee
10-04-2003, 07:20 PM
^^^I said I wanted to lighten up, not get retarted.
Uh-oh, I think I cracked a smile!

Xterminator27
10-04-2003, 07:22 PM
^^^I said I wanted to lighten up, not get retarted.  
Uh-oh, I think I cracked a smile!

SEE its working already

Dogstar
10-04-2003, 07:44 PM
LMAO! Hey, Aimee, I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but know that we care about you big time :hugs:...Sometimes when I'm really bumming I pull out the funny movies that crack me up: Monty Python and the Holy Grail; Young Frankenstein; Caddyshack; Animal House; Major League; the Austin Powers movies...:).

JenRN
10-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Take care Amy and know we all care about you! I agree let loose and have some fun, do something you have always wanted to do but have not yet. Treat yourself to a nice spa treatment or do something daring (but safe). Wish I could come visit you, I am a daredevil and adventurous type, we would tear up the town!:dancing:

Aimee
10-05-2003, 12:03 PM
Ok, last night I watched Office Space...that always makes me laugh and reminds me that there are some whose lives are more miserable than mine (but not much-haha). On Tuesday I'm going back to the beach and then on Thursday I am going to Islands of Adventure to ride some roller coasters!! I plan on screaming a lot and losing my voice!
Last night, I talked to a friend who kicked me in the ass and made me realize that I'm right and HE'S effing WRONG!
Thanks Teri
Ok, I'll stop whining now and eat my damn lemons.

Lechium
10-05-2003, 12:42 PM
hummm how about some occasional weed? just as long as you dont abuse that stuff, it is golden.

Aimee
10-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Golden and Growin baybee... Too bad it's illegal and tough to get when you're an old lady like me! Geez, all I need is a prescription. How bout it Doctor Lech?

Lechium
10-05-2003, 01:07 PM
old lady huh? got any kids and such? they will get it with ease. olso i know bunch of 40+ folk who do that stuff, so it's easy to get your hands on some, just gotta try.

Aimee
10-05-2003, 01:35 PM
just gotta try :rolleyes:
You obviously don't know me!

Dogstar
10-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Ok, last night I watched Office Space...that always makes me laugh and reminds me that there are some whose lives are more miserable than mine (but not much-haha).  On Tuesday I'm going back to the beach and then on Thursday I am going to Islands of Adventure to ride some roller coasters!!  I plan on screaming a lot and losing my voice!  
Last night, I talked to a friend who kicked me in the ass and made me realize that I'm right and HE'S effing WRONG!
Thanks Teri

That's the spirit!!!!!! Scream your a** off on that roller coaster!!! :hugs:

Leader of Men
10-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Yay for Aimee! The coolest person here! (Just dont tell anyone else! ;) )

TeriB19
10-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Thanks Teri
I didn't tell you anything you didn't already know. As Belinda the good witch from the Wizard of Oz says, you didn't need me to tell you, you had the power all along!! It's time for Aimee to put Aimee first (long term baby!!);)

JulieCitySlicker
10-05-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
old lady huh? got any kids and such? they will get it with ease. olso i know bunch of 40+ folk who do that stuff, so it's easy to get your hands on some, just gotta try.

Why do drugs to get rid of problems:confused:
They will only add to it:rolleyes:

Aimee
10-05-2003, 06:59 PM
:hugs:

Sheila63
10-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Ok, last night I watched Office Space...that always makes me laugh and reminds me that there are some whose lives are more miserable than mine (but not much-haha).  On Tuesday I'm going back to the beach and then on Thursday I am going to Islands of Adventure to ride some roller coasters!!  I plan on screaming a lot and losing my voice!  
Thanks Teri

Now you're talking, Aimee!!! Way to go!!!

Teri's right, Aimee. Sometimes we have to put ourselves first. I hope you have tons of fun at the beach and riding those roller coasters.:dancing:

Xterminator27
10-05-2003, 07:16 PM
Golden and Growin baybee... Too bad it's illegal and tough to get when you're an old lady like me!  Geez, all I need is a prescription. How bout it Doctor Lech?

Lol not in canada, They basically sell the stuff in Conveniance stores.

DangerousDan85
10-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Ok, last night I watched Office Space...that always makes me laugh and reminds me that there are some whose lives are more miserable than mine (but not much-haha).

yeah that's one of my favorite movies, hilarious, Bill Lumberg is my favorite character

"Um yeah.... did u get that memo about the new cover sheets on all TPS reports"

Lechium
10-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Why do drugs to get rid of problems:confused:
cuz that's what drugs are good at maybe? weed is less of a drug than boose is anyhow.

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
They will only add to it:rolleyes:
now that really depends on situation and what/how/how much you do. at times drugs are just the right stuff

:rolleyes:
You obviously don't know me!
hehe guess so

theseeker018
10-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Normally I'd say you're right, but I just can't seem to get out of it.  Are there any funny websites I can go to?  Any good jokes out there?  ANYTHING?

as far as websites go, i would suggest:

www.homestarrunner.com (http://www.homestarrunner.com) with a special emphasis on www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail)...you should also try www.emotioneric.com (http://www.emotioneric.com)

and for jokes i'm partial to: How do fish get high? seaweed :)

Aimee
10-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Hey, thanks! That's what I'm talking about!!!