6. Revolution
7. The Reasons
8. Freedom Fighters
9. Waiting on Today
10. I and Identify
11. Asthma
12. Eternal
...there ya go
"Payable on Death" will also include a special DVD,so be sure to go pick up "Payable on Death" Nov. 4th!!!
Thanks and God bless :D

Higher_Desire
09-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Ummm. OK... Why'd you post this?

Most people would probably recognize them if you said P.O.D. More people know them by that name.

H-D

benkenobi
09-28-2003, 04:20 PM
:eek: !!!Freedom Fighters!!!:eek:

Seems like I've heard a song called something like that before!!!;)

Marty
09-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Yeah why post this?

I wouldn't take a second thought Ben, Metallica has a song called "One" theres a song called Torn not by Creed, Are You Ready, etc. :) Its just a title. If the words are the same, then you have a problem.
________
Porsche911 cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Porsche911)

Steve
09-28-2003, 07:11 PM
MrSeeker, can you please shorten your signature?

benkenobi
09-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Marty
<b>Yeah why post this?

I wouldn't take a second thought Ben, Metallica has a song called "One" theres a song called Torn not by Creed, Are You Ready, etc. :) Its just a title. If the words are the same, then you have a problem. </b>

I know... I was just kiddin' around. It seems Creed just released Weathered, and bands are already making new albums with songs with similar names.

MrSeeker
09-29-2003, 12:25 AM
I posted this for the Warriors(POD's faithfull fans) who didnt kno,but wanted to know. Why the heck do people post Creed's tracklist when it first came out?
(Ok,i will shorten my sig : )

Marty
09-29-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by benkenobi
I know... I was just kiddin' around. It seems Creed just released Weathered, and bands are already making new albums with songs with similar names.

Oh okay, cool. :)
________
MistressHoney (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/MistressHoney)

Wylde-Tremonti
09-29-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
I posted this for the Warriors(POD's faithfull fans) who didnt kno,but wanted to know. Why the heck do people post Creed's tracklist when it first came out?
(Ok,i will shorten my sig : )
Yeah !!! JAH PEOPLE RIDE ON!!!...You know I'm a warrior!...ive been waitin for the album since Sleeping Awake....i think Truby's gonna be Kickin!!!! tho i sad when Marcos left....but what u gonna do right?....JAH LOVEs!Y'all!!!

RMadd
09-30-2003, 12:08 AM
P.O.D. rocks!!!! Nov 4th seems too long away!! Anyone know when Blindside's new album/single are relseased?

MrSeeker
09-30-2003, 01:25 AM
Yea,see, heres some Warriors
I have no clue when blindside's "About a Burning Fire" comes out. I will let ya know as soon as i find out.
Also Project86 has a new cd coming out this winter somtime too.
(for the Project fans ; )

Mulletman
09-30-2003, 10:53 AM
i got the Guitar World magazine in which Curiel talks about how he was kicked out

Marty
09-30-2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah I'm still confused about it. I've read only his side of the story though. I don't think its something like Jason Newsted of Metallica.
________
Washington Dispensaries (http://washington.dispensaries.org/)

RMadd
09-30-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
i got the Guitar World magazine in which Curiel talks about how he was kicked out

Anyplace I could find that?

Mulletman
09-30-2003, 10:20 PM
well it says taht he was kicked out because the other guys <!-- QUOTE --!>

"Were not pleased about his side band projects and his faithfulness to the band"

and

"He was not 'christain' enough for P.O.D."

RMadd
09-30-2003, 10:33 PM
Hmmmmm.... I guess that would include him working w/ Nappy Roots for the song "Awnaw"?

Wylde-Tremonti
09-30-2003, 11:00 PM
yeah...and Santana....yeah...i posted about the article on TheSouthtown.com (that's the best POD BB there is!)...anyone go there?...I'm "TremontiSouljah"

MrSeeker
09-30-2003, 11:59 PM
No,he was not kicked out becuase he was not "christian" enough.
He was kicked out because of his side project. The side project is called The Accident Experiment. The band also includes Pete Stewart (sp?) and some ex members of a different band of whom i cant remember the name. They use some lanauge which would not be considered "Christian". i believe that is why he was kicked out.

Mulletman
10-01-2003, 10:26 PM
you want to read the article for me again?

Wylde-Tremonti
10-01-2003, 11:01 PM
...tho the singer....was in a Christian band....wierd huh?...but hey...who says christians can't cuss....i do....i kno it's wrong...but i still do it...music is a release for that bad stuff u kno?...i'm not saying i agree w/ it...but it's understandable to an degree..

Mulletman
10-02-2003, 11:23 PM
well Matt, theres a difference if its for self-expression or for the purpose of demeaning someone or something

Wylde-Tremonti
10-05-2003, 02:28 PM
good Point Mullet