Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You Will Not Believe This [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You Will Not Believe This

Mr.CreedFreakTN
09-25-2003, 11:35 PM
As most of you know I was involved in a car accident in January which sidelined me for three months. Well yesterday it happened again . I have a concussion, a spinal sprain and water on my knee. On a more serious note , this was a horrible accident the other car wasn't so lucky they rolled for 120 feet and the passenger was ejected 60 feet from the suv. Please keep these two kids in your prayers. I guess this means I'll be posting more again.Until then It's good to be back.

Tracey

creedlvr
09-25-2003, 11:58 PM
oh my God! How awful! Are you okay? I will definitely keep all of you in my prayers. Are they supposed to be okay?

Aimee
09-26-2003, 12:18 AM
*prayers for you and them*

Mr.CreedFreakTN
09-26-2003, 12:18 AM
I haven't heard any news yet, I called the hospital and they will not tell me anything . I guess I'll have to wait two weeks for the accident report then I 'll have their names and hopefully will find out something.

TeriB19
09-26-2003, 12:23 AM
God Tracey, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you all in my prayers! Take care and while I'm sorry this happened, I am glad we'll see you back on the bb.

facelessman
09-26-2003, 12:32 AM
oh no! thats the worst

DangerousDan85
09-26-2003, 12:38 AM
geez man, that's terrible, hope the others will be okay also

JulieCitySlicker
09-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Omigosh Mr Tn:eek: I am so sorry to hear this:( I hope everyone is alright:hugs: You are all in my prayers! I hope your feeling better soon!

Dogstar
09-26-2003, 02:36 AM
Oh, man, Mr. TN, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope everyone will be OK and that you mend quickly. You and them will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

hotforscott
09-26-2003, 02:51 AM
I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved.

Sheila63
09-26-2003, 07:09 AM
OMG, Mr. TN, I'm so sorry to hear this news.:( That must've been scary. You and the others will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you a speedy recovery.:hugs::hugs:

JenRN
09-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Holy crap!!!!:eek: What the hell is going on? How did the accident happen? I am glad you were not more seiously injured. I will keep the other family in my thoughts and prayers.

Marty
09-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Oh my! I will say prayers for all of you!
________
AmelyMay (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/AmelyMay)

Steve
09-26-2003, 10:21 AM
Hope you are get better. Car accidents are never a good thing, no matter how minor.

On a side-note: I'm moving this thread to chat-o-rama.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
09-26-2003, 11:05 AM
Thank you everyone. I feel much better today, and for you I don't know yet thank you for your encouragement and your prayers. Steve, sorry for posting in the wrong area I'd blame the drugs they put me on , but I hadn't taken any then. ( hehe). I'll talk soon.

Tracey

JenRN
09-26-2003, 11:06 AM
So tell us what happened!!!!!:confused:

TeriB19
09-26-2003, 11:09 AM
Tracey, were Jess or the kids in the car with you? I hope everyone is alright.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
09-26-2003, 11:36 AM
I was the only one in the car. I was coming home from a demo and I noticed an suv driving about 75 mph in a 45. He came flying down the hill to a bend in the road and suddenly started going from one side of the road to the other. I saw I was going to be hit head on, so I drove my truck into a ditch, as I did this they side swiped me and then hit a metal mailbox which came at me like a missle and took out my rearview mirror. They then started to flip over and over and over. They ended right side up in a creek , and the passenger, she was ejected out 60 feet away from the suv. This was like watching something off tv. It was horrible. As soon as I learn their condition I'll let you know. Thank You so much for your concerns. I Love You All.

Tracey

(P.S. Tell the ones important in your life you love them, you never know when God is going to call you home.)

Creed Say I
09-26-2003, 11:48 AM
I just came accross this thread. OMG !!, sorry to hear such terrible news. Hope your all healed and better soon. Also pray that the other people are ok too !. MAN !! accidents are terrible.

JulieCitySlicker
09-26-2003, 12:38 PM
Oh Wow Mr TN:eek: Its sounds like you did what you could to avoid that but that other guy was driving stupid:mad: I am so sorry that happened to you :( I hope everyone in the other car turn out alright! Its scary what can happen in just a few short seconds. I'm glad that your kids weren't with you and that your family was safe{{{HUGS}}}

Kim V.
09-26-2003, 04:15 PM
OMG, Mr. TN, I can't believe it happened again!! Saying prayers for healing for you and the other people involved. I agree, you never know, life is short, let those you love know it!! God Bless!