Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
9 Months [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : 9 Months

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 04:40 AM
no i'm not pregnant, that's how long it's been since i've had a hair cut, wonder how long i'll let it go

hayley
09-24-2003, 04:47 AM
Have you had trims, to cut off the split ends so it doesn't slow down the growth? And where is it at now? :P

I'm letting mine grow also

hotforscott
09-24-2003, 05:50 AM
Cool! I am letting mine grow out as well. I am only doing trims, I am not getting it cut short for a long time.

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Have you had trims, to cut off the split ends so it doesn't slow down the growth? And where is it at now? :P

I'm letting mine grow also

no hair cut= no trims

Blaize
09-24-2003, 12:00 PM
You should have it trimmed so that it will grow faster lol.....

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 12:12 PM
is that a proven fact, or an old wives tale

Dogstar
09-24-2003, 12:28 PM
I'm letting mine grow, too. Trims are good just to keep it looking healthy. It's always good to get rid of the ends...just a 1/4-inch or so. How long is your hair now?

Blaize
09-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
is that a proven fact, or an old wives tale
Well I didn't know the answer so I did a good old google search cause I am bored outta my head:( and this is what I came up with....
Weird & Wonderful Hair Facts :)

Cutting hair does not influence its growth

Spliced ends can not be repaired and need to be cut

Now that to me is contradictory because if you have split ends, then yes you need to have it trimmed so that it will be healthy and grow, but it says cutting does not influence growth...
So I just don't know :P :D :cool:

JulieCitySlicker
09-24-2003, 01:31 PM
Everytime I try to grow my hair out, it takes to long and looks nappy, and its to dang hot in the summertime. Cuz my hair is so thick:rolleyes: I usually end up cutting it short again:D

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 01:50 PM
yeah i'm just a guy so i'm not gonna worry about it, it seems to be growing pretty fast though, comparing the pics that i took in July, compared to now

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
How long is your hair now?

well my bangs when wet are almost past mouth level, but when my hair dries they curl up

Dogstar
09-24-2003, 02:03 PM
Cool, Dan! Long hair ROCKS!

TeriB19
09-24-2003, 02:15 PM
I'm going tonight to get a trim. I don't mind the length of the sides and back but when the top just flops over and lays there I need a trim.

JulieCitySlicker
09-24-2003, 02:20 PM
I've cut my hair myself for the past 3 months or so:D and I do pretty good to:dancing: I get a lot of compliments for it:P

DangerousDan85
09-24-2003, 03:40 PM
well today i was able to put most of my hair behind my ears for once, it'll keep it out of my face for the most part atleast

devils_here
09-24-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I've cut my hair myself for the past 3 months or so:D  and I do pretty good to:dancing:  I get a lot of compliments for it:P

I've cut my own bangs for years(that's real easy) but it's just too damn long to cut it myself :eek: .

Sheila63
09-24-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Cool, Dan! Long hair ROCKS!

I agree, Dogstar. I love long hair, at least on certain guys.:)

I haven't had my hair cut in awhile either, except for a few trims.

facelessman
09-24-2003, 07:35 PM
grow it as long as it can go

hayley
09-25-2003, 04:48 AM
Shelia, I love long hair too. :pant: I think it looks good on all guys, I just love it, lol.

Dan you don't need to get heaps taken off, just a little tiny bit just to take off the split ends, like someone said it keeps your hair looking healthy, and for some people if you cut off the split ends it speeds up the growth, for some people it doesn't. It workds for me, even though I am growing my hair out now, when I did have it shorter I kept going back every month or so to have the split ends taken off, it's just such a little bit.

hayley
09-25-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by facelessman
grow it as long as it can go

Yeah right at the rate Dan's is growing, he'll have it trailing on the ground in no time :lol:

JenRN
09-25-2003, 08:35 AM
Dan will be the newest rock stud out there!;)

My hair is long, I go to the stylist about every 2 months to keep it shaped up etc... it is expensive like $45.00 a hair cut, but it is a salon. It took me a LONG time to find someone I truly trust with scissors to my hair!:yikes:

DangerousDan85
09-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
Dan will be the newest rock stud out there!;)  

oh yeah :jam: ;)

the reason why i got a tattoo and why i'm growing my hair long is because i'll be applying for the job of Scott Stapp's decoy during the next tour, they need someone new because the lead singer of My Sacrifice was having a hard time fooling people, they fired him near the end of the Weathered tour

JenRN
09-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
oh yeah :jam: ;)  

the reason why i got a tattoo and why i'm growing my hair long is because i'll be applying for the job of Scott Stapp's decoy during the next tour, they need someone new because the lead singer of My Sacrifice was having a hard time fooling people, they fired him near the end of the Weathered tour
Cool! So how do you plan on keeping all the women off you?:D ;)

DangerousDan85
09-25-2003, 04:50 PM
pepper spray, if necessary

hayley
09-25-2003, 06:28 PM
please I don't think Dan will be using anything to get all the women off him, he knows he loves it....:flasher: :lol: