Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Beliving Is Seeing [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Beliving Is Seeing

ZION1010
09-21-2003, 03:31 PM
Beliving In Something Or Someone Can And Will Go Far I Belive in something the world knows not my Faith brought me face to face to a face that the world has not seen faith is a key to open any door but i love and embrace the soul that a door has open in life many have been shut the last one has open with feel of spirt not by sight so is the spirt stronger then that which is unseen yes eyes can decive you but the spirt knows what the eyes will never see only how only now is two that belives in a light unseen is stronger than a world that have not seen when the faith binds with its own light not to far of from its own the brightest part of its light will be known to a once weatherd soul i talk in riddles but theres more than meets the eye it would be easier to say if 2 didnt play a role under and iron sherade but he is stronger than any iron wall there he proctects us from all harm in the end we will see all meanings of why this must be,,,sometimes what you cant see is stronger than that of what you do see

Siana
10-11-2003, 07:03 AM
:)