Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scotts Haircut---what?????????? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scotts Haircut---what??????????

Creeds#1
11-07-2002, 09:14 PM
Everyones been talkng about Scotts haircut- HE HAS NO HAIRCUT- I just watched the Alcatraz tape and its down to his shoulder blades- longest I have EVER seen on him!

JenRN
11-07-2002, 09:36 PM
He got his hair cut right after that! Actually Alcatraz was taped about 2 weeks or more ago, it really was not live. Trust me his hair is short, shorter than in MOP days:( i loooove him with his long hair, i thought he looked incredible at Alcatraz!!

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 10:08 PM
I second that Jen. I flipped through the pictures on the VH1 site and now have the one of Scott with the white shirt on and the hair blowing in his face as my new desktop!

JenRN
11-07-2002, 10:10 PM
That is awesome Teri!!!! He looked great that night!:)

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 10:13 PM
Yes he did. Did you see those pictures? He just oozed sensuality.:pant:

hayley
11-07-2002, 11:32 PM
he always does;)

tremontiwannabe
11-08-2002, 08:42 AM
ummm...i'm a guy so i'm not really oooozing over stapp or anything. but i can assure you he did get a haircut. i saw him
11-6-02 in concert and it was bearly to his neck.;)

Creed18
11-08-2002, 09:22 AM
This is just my opinion but i like him anyway he is. I prefer the long hair but its up to him. when i saw him in behind the music with short hair when he was 18 he looked pretty funny. :P

creedfaner
11-08-2002, 11:15 AM
and its when we make these threads that we know we are too obsesed with Creed and Stapp. :rolleyes: :lol:

tremontiwannabe
11-08-2002, 03:18 PM
i'm in no way obsessed with stapp. i like the way he sounds nd everything but obsesses ....no.

aaron you KNOW who i'm obsessed with!! lol

ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!!!!!!

tngalluvscreed
11-08-2002, 04:48 PM
I saw the pics from Access Hollywood and I didn't really like his hair in those pics but I saw him on 11-4-02 and although I loved the long locks.....the short doo suits him fine also. He is such a hottie. :)

creedfaner
11-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
i'm in no way obsessed with stapp. i like the way he sounds nd everything but obsesses ....no.

aaron you KNOW who i'm obsessed with!! lol

ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me your obsessed with his guitar and not him personaly. :lol:

shane
11-08-2002, 07:19 PM
Did anyone see stapp's pants ripped in Alcatraz? I guess him and Hilaree are back together, she was in the VHI special alot. Its amazing because of her that the band is not as roudy as your normal rock stars...

Did you see Stapp and his son Jagger on stage together what a picture that is. Hilaree must be very proud of both of her boys they are both good looking./

shane
11-08-2002, 07:20 PM
I THINK THAT MARK TREMONTI SINGS GREAT

TeriB19
11-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by shane
Did anyone see stapp's pants ripped in Alcatraz? I guess him and Hilaree are back together, she was in the VHI special alot. Its amazing because of her that the band is not as roudy as your normal rock stars...

Did you see Stapp and his son Jagger on stage together what a picture that is. Hilaree must be very proud of both of her boys they are both good looking./ Hi Shane. If you are referring to the VH1 Special as the Behind the Music, it was filmed several years ago before Scott and Hilaree got divorced. Scuttlebutt has it that they are back together now, but nobody is 100% certain except Scott and Hilaree.

CollectiveSoul
11-09-2002, 09:28 PM
man stapps hair was really long during the alcatrax concert. i like his new hair-doo-doo

Chris
11-10-2002, 08:29 AM
In my own personal opinion I think he should shave his head, it would be a change for him, but it would look cool. It should be cut like Flip's hair in the What If and Higher videos.

O well thats my opinion, many are gonna disagree with me, im sure :)

shane
11-10-2002, 09:08 AM
HOW DOES SCHUTTLEBUTT KNOW IF SCOTT AND HILAREE ARE BACK? (THAT IS GREAT FOR JAGGER IF THEY ARE) HEY WHAT ABOUT THE RUMORS WITH SCOTT AND HIS FANS I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE?

CreedFreakTN
11-11-2002, 03:59 PM
Hey everybody! I'm new to the board, and just wanted to say hi! Just got back this weekend from my 4th Creed show this tour, and yes, Scott's hair is short! I'm talking over the ears short! But he still looks good in my books (I prefer his hair long though...)

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the bb CreedFreakTN, hope you have a fun time here. I just got back from my 3rd Creed show and Scott's hair wasn't too terribly short. It was probably a little shorter than when they did the BTM on VH1 2 years ago. I looked incredible, as did he.

CreedFreakTN
11-11-2002, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I agree, he does still look incredible -- nothing can change those gorgeous eyes!

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 04:30 PM
I was lucky enough to see those eyes up close last night and they are enough to melt your heart. I know Scott is a beautiful man in pictures, but up close and in person, he's enough to drive you wild.

CreedFreakTN
11-11-2002, 04:39 PM
Tell me about it! Were you in the pit? I wasn't in the pit my last show (evansville, IN) -- I was second row on the side, but in Little Rock, I was front row in the pit, right in front of Brett -- (couldn't get in front of Mark, others beat me to it!)

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 04:50 PM
Yes, we were in the pit on the rail right in the corner of the right side of the catwalk, so we had an incredible view of Mark, Scott and Flip. Brett came down and played by us a few times. But Mark played in front of us all night!! And Scott just drove us crazy!! We were first in line to the show, very well taken care of by the security guys (thanks Chad, Greg & Brandon!!) and just had the time of our lives! This was my first experience in the pit and I don't ever want to see a Creed show from anywhere else! It was the BEST!!

luvscott4ever
11-11-2002, 07:51 PM
Tell me about it girlfriend!! You are sooo right!! I just know that this Sundays concert is gonna be sort of a let down...we have seats for this show, cuz our pit here sucks!! But atleast I have Phoenix to look forward to...got pit for that show...and that pit is very small!! I just know it's gonna rock!!!

allison
11-12-2002, 02:02 PM
I know! In pictures Scott is hot enough as it is, but in person...what can I say, he is UNBELIEVABLE. :pant:

TeriB19
11-12-2002, 06:18 PM
I know! I've seen many many pics of all of them but pictures do NOT do them justice! Mark is incredibly better looking in person and Scott just took my breath away! Flip is even cuter in person than I could've imagined.

TYB1974
11-12-2002, 07:44 PM
Can someone lead me to one of these "short haircut Stapp" pics? I'm curious, and can't seem to find any...

thanks!

Bella Espanol
11-12-2002, 09:15 PM
:angel: I think Scott looks great just the way he is. It doesn't matter if his hair is short, long or he is bald and it doesn't matter if the weight he gained is medicine related or just because he gained. His heart is still the same and that is all that matters... As long as he is healthy and happy, all it is is hair and weight. People are too worried about the outer beauty, not the inner beauty. I am not saying anyone on here is but this is how I feel.

Bella

Siana
11-13-2002, 02:51 AM
well,i wish i knew his inner beauty for real ;) the outer beauty......... we all can see it :)

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 02:59 AM
His inner beauty came roaring through when he was on the stage, that's for sure. That is one passionate man, and I for one am eternally grateful for having a closeup of those soulful eyes full of feeling and genuine appreciation for everyone who showed up to the show in Ft. Wayne. It was more than a concert. It was an EVENT. I've got a pit ticket for the Penn State show on Tuesday and I won't take anything less than where I was in Ft. Wayne---on the rail in front of Mark!
Steve is right. The rail is the only way to fly higher!

shane
11-13-2002, 09:11 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW ARE THEY GOING TO BE PLAYING IN THE NEW JERSEY AREA?

HOW DID YOU GUYS GET SUCH GREAT TICKETS?

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 09:14 AM
Shane, they're finished up here in New Jersey. No more trips here this leg of the tour (unless they add some during the next leg, next year). As for how we got such great tickets, we didn't really. The entire arena was general admission, meaning the early bird gets the rail. Luckily we were the earliest birds (7:30 a.m.) and had lots of help from the staff.

JenRN
11-13-2002, 10:30 AM
Shane.... Pit seats some times are hard to get, I got mine on the Creed charity auction. If you go by Ticketmaster you MUST be quick!!!! and the girls are right, once you are on the rail THERE IS NO GOING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!;)

allison
11-13-2002, 12:32 PM
Yeah, forget drinking beer, or anything else for that matter, b/c if you have to take a trip to the restroom, it's goodbye rail!

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 01:22 PM
Absolutely, Allison. I stopped all liquids long before the show just so I wouldn't have to leave. That would have been awful.

allison
11-13-2002, 01:30 PM
Yes, it involves very strategic drinking. You don't want to be so dehydrated that your thirst makes you uncomfortable or makes you pass out, but you want to have it all out of you by the time you get in the doors.

JenRN
11-13-2002, 01:53 PM
I found I have the bladder of a whale, because there are many times in a 12 hour shift I plain and simply do not have the time to pee! Let's say that came in VERY handy during my pit experiences, because a damn hurricane would not get me to move off the rail!!!!!!:D

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 01:56 PM
LOL. I know we had a 6 pack of water to get us through the day and around 5, just before they moved us from the big auditorium into the hall to go upstairs to the turnstiles, luvscott and I shared one last bottle and I was very paranoid about not being able to pee. I never had to, but I was worried that I would. Luckily, right after the show Greg, another great security guard gave us a bottle of water. I was so parched after screaming for an hour and a half.

SJack5802
11-13-2002, 08:34 PM
Does anyone have a website link that i can go to to see Stapp's new doo. I'm curious to see what it looks like.

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 08:42 PM
If you go ovet to Creedpit, somebody there posted pics of Scott on Access Hollywood from October. He's got the short hair there but also the puffy face from the meds.

SJack5802
11-13-2002, 08:46 PM
okay. Thanks

TeriB19
11-13-2002, 08:49 PM
Not a problem. Just don't stay over there too long, it gets too confusing to navigate Creedpit, that's why I just visit there but I live here!

DangerousDan85
11-14-2002, 12:27 AM
Scott can you email me the pic

souldancer
11-14-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
His inner beauty came roaring through when he was on the stage, that's for sure. That is one passionate man, and I for one am eternally grateful for having a closeup of those soulful eyes full of feeling and genuine appreciation for everyone who showed up to the show in Ft. Wayne. It was more than a concert. It was an EVENT. I've got a pit ticket for the Penn State show on Tuesday and I won't take anything less than where I was in Ft. Wayne---on the rail in front of Mark!  
Steve is right. The rail is the only way to fly higher!

YOU WILL GET ON THE RAIL - your passion will take you there! :D

Dogstar
11-14-2002, 02:42 AM
Hell, yeah! I am a woman on a mission! :dancing:

souldancer
11-15-2002, 03:19 AM
Yes you are!! Just six more days left till you lock eyes again :)

Dogstar
11-15-2002, 04:40 AM
No kidding, I have my hotel room booked and I will be getting up at the crack of dawn (or possibly skipping sleep again) to get my spot on the rail. I will not be denied!

allison
11-15-2002, 11:14 AM
Best of luck, DS!!!!! :jam:

Dogstar
11-15-2002, 11:53 AM
Many thanks, Allison...I can't WAIIIIIIIIIIT!

JenRN
11-15-2002, 12:25 PM
No kidding, I have my hotel room booked and I will be getting up at the crack of dawn (or possibly skipping sleep again) to get my spot on the rail. I will not be denied!

Enjoy yourself!!! Good Luck for a perfect spot on the rail!:D

TeriB19
11-15-2002, 05:46 PM
Absolutely! You know how to go about assuring you're on the rail. Make friends, make friends and run like hell!!

Dogstar
11-15-2002, 06:22 PM
My running shoes are packed!

JenRN
11-16-2002, 09:14 AM
My running shoes are packed!

Yeah I learned the hard way to wear running shoes!!!! I was kindda dressed up the 2 times I was in the pit and had on leather boots with a small sqaure heel, well needless to say once I saw the people running around the venue to get to the pit my high school track days came back to me!!!! I ran like a bat out of hell, and passed all these young people in their teens and 20's and got WAY ahead of them!!!! I could not believe what the hell got into me!!!!! I got my pit seat desire BUT I had shin splints for 3 days afterward!!!:mad: Hurt like hell! I swear pit is serious business, my entire body hurt for 3 days after my pit experiences and my voice GONE!!!!!!! But I would do it over and over again!!!!!

TeriB19
11-16-2002, 11:44 AM
I believe it's something you need to train for, like the olympics! Practice, run obstacle courses, anything to prepare you for the actual event. Those who make it to the front, it's like the equivalent of winning the gold!!!

JenRN
11-16-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
I believe it's something you need to train for, like the olympics! Practice, run obstacle courses, anything to prepare you for the actual event. Those who make it to the front, it's like the equivalent of winning the gold!!!

You know it Teri!!!! Hell I would take that pit experience over gold any day!!! It is that incredible, YOU KNOW!!!:D :D :rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 12:08 AM
Souldancer was kind enough to stop and help someone who needed help in her previous concert and missed out on a primo spot on the rail. I told her: "Let that be a lesson to you, it's every man/woman for him/herself. This is Creed, you don't let ANYONE stand in your way". It was like a pep talk to a fighter before a big bout. It must've worked, because in Ft. Wayne, she grabbed my hand and ran like hell. I can't tell you the number of bodies that she left in our wake, the masses lay bleeding and in need of medical assistance, but the pep talk paid off, we were right where we wanted to be. She's got the potential to go all the way!!!!!!

souldancer
11-17-2002, 12:34 AM
LMAO! Yeah, chicken no more! And, that was only because I had my friends to fight for too! :chic:

TeriB19
11-17-2002, 10:49 AM
And you did a kick-a** job too! I'll be bringing you along for my Black Friday shopping excursion as well. You can cut us through the crowds to the best racks of stuff!!

JenRN
11-17-2002, 12:02 PM
you guys crack me up!!!!:D :D Nothing like a woman on a Creed mission!;)

DangerousDan85
11-18-2002, 12:19 AM
sounds hilarious