Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pajama Party!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pajama Party!!

TeriB19
09-21-2003, 01:29 AM
Hi guys. Tonight my neighbors and I had a pajama party! Originally we were throwing together an impromptu barbecue (we did that a lot this summer) and we all were going to bring some stuff. So when I stopped by my neighbor's house to drop off the drinks for kids and adults, she and her kids were in their pj's. She said we're all getting into our pj's tonight. So sure enough, I brought Damian and Satan home, gave them a bath and we all put on our pajamas and went back to her house. We had a blast!! Everyone was in pajamas and we laughed and had a great time, and we all watched the Miss America Pageant. I highly recommend it for your next informal get together!!:D:D

facelessman
09-21-2003, 01:30 AM
Sounds fun...i should try that

Jez
09-21-2003, 02:29 AM
Damian and Satan? LOL

I assume these are your lovely children. I have a Demon myself. The other one is a little bit harder to name....

hotforscott
09-21-2003, 03:53 AM
That sounds like a ton of fun, Teri. I may have to try that.
Stace, those are her beautiful little girls...........also known as Jennifer and Amanda.

DangerousDan85
09-21-2003, 04:03 AM
yeah I have parties like that at my house all the time...

with tons of hot chicks and no pajamas

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-21-2003, 09:59 AM
That sounds like alot of fun Teri! Sometimes me and the girls pick a day on the weekend and just hang out in our pjs all day watch movies and eat too much popcorn! ;)

hotforscott
09-21-2003, 10:54 AM
LOL, Dan!

devils_here
09-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
That sounds like alot of fun Teri!  Sometimes me and the girls pick a day on the weekend and just hang out in our pjs all day watch movies and eat too much popcorn! ;)

I do that every Sunday :D

Sheila63
09-21-2003, 05:54 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun, Teri. Doing that every Sunday sounds really good too, Kim.:D

JulieCitySlicker
09-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Sounds fun Teri:D I'll bet you had a great time:dancing:

hotforscott
09-21-2003, 06:54 PM
My weekends are usually my cleaning and errand running days because I work all week, I may not be able to do it every Sunday, but I may have to set aside one Sunday a month, that just sounds like too much fun. My kids already ate, they will be in bed at 8 and I am going to have my lasagna and watch Identity. I heard it's REALLY good. Then back to work tomorrow! :P

Blaize
09-21-2003, 07:29 PM
That sounds fun and relaxing Teri.

Damian and Satan
That sounds like my boys 24/7....:clock:

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Yes, I've been calling mine Demon Spawn and Hell Dog for the last couple of months. Sara is entering the famous terrible twos and Amanda is starting puberty (sp??) :eek:

TeriB19
09-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Mine are the opposite, Kris. Amanda is almost 4 (Satan) and Jennifer (Satan) is just now 6. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for puberty yet. I may need to be heavily medicated for the next several decades.

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Well, Amanda is only 9 and we are starting already with the mood swings and the attitude! I was early, so she probably will be too! :eek:

devils_here
09-22-2003, 09:06 AM
I have a brand new teenager (The ultimate evil being) and one who is hitting the terrrible 2's. So I'm with you Teri when you say you may need to be medicated for the next decade :eek: .

Mulletman
09-22-2003, 02:56 PM
oh shut up, you people got it lucky. how about a smooth talking psychotic 20 year old with a death wish. if you look up "Evil' in the dictionary you will get this ugly mug ~~~> click here (http://www.creedfeed.com/photos/community/Mullet_Brooding)

JenRN
09-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>oh shut up, you people got it lucky. how about a smooth talking psychotic 20 year old with a death wish. if you look up "Evil' in the dictionary you will get this ugly mug ~~~> click here (http://www.creedfeed.com/photos/community/Mullet_Brooding) </b>
Ugly? He is a stud!:smokin:

hotforscott
09-22-2003, 08:43 PM
I agree with Jen, that's a stud! :P

Kim V.
09-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Mine are the opposite, Kris. Amanda is almost 4 (Satan) and Jennifer (Satan) is just now 6. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for puberty yet. I may need to be heavily medicated for the next several decades.

Now they're BOTH named Satan?? hehe:P Just kiddin'! I know Jenn is really Damian, right?;)

TeriB19
09-23-2003, 03:59 PM
Yes, I think I started medicating before I posted that Kim. Jenn is Damian, Amanda is Satan. Either way, they are both evil. (you all do know I'm joking, right?)

Hey on a side note, Don and Amanda are headed to my inlaws for the next few days so it's just me and Jenn hanging out together. Tomorrow we're going to get haircuts and probably out to dinner. Mother/daughter stuff is fun one on one.

devils_here
09-23-2003, 04:12 PM
I hope you have a great couple of days with "Damian" ;) .

I really don't know how much of what I said is joking :P . My 13 year old (his birthday is today) is getting pretty ugly. Everything is a :argue:.

Anyway have a wonderful time with your daughter :party2:

Sheila63
09-23-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, I think I started medicating before I posted that Kim. Jenn is Damian, Amanda is Satan. Either way, they are both evil. (you all do know I'm joking, right?)

Hey on a side note, Don and Amanda are headed to my inlaws for the next few days so it's just me and Jenn hanging out together. Tomorrow we're going to get haircuts and probably out to dinner. Mother/daughter stuff is fun one on one.

That sounds like a lot of fun, Teri. I hope the two of you have a great day together.:dancing:

Sheila63
09-23-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by devils_here
<b>I hope you have a great couple of days with "Damian" ;) .

I really don't know how much of what I said is joking :P &nbsp;. My 13 year old (his birthday is today) is getting pretty ugly. Everything is a :argue:.

Anyway have a wonderful time with your daughter :party2: </b>

LOL, Kim. Sorry to hear things are getting a little ugly with your son. I hope he has a Great Birthday today!! He's 13, huh? Oh no a teenager.:yikes: j/k

Dogstar
09-23-2003, 07:23 PM
I really don't know how much of what I said is joking :P &nbsp;. My 13 year old (his birthday is today) is getting pretty ugly. Everything is a :argue:.

It will get better :D. I fought daily with my mom probably for a good two years (13-15), and now we are like best buds. When I turned 16 or 17, suddenly my parents became very intelligent, LOL...Is your 13-year-old a boy or a girl? Just curious.

devils_here
09-23-2003, 07:47 PM
He's a boy! I probably have it better than if I had a girl. But since he has an attitude like mine:embarass: and a stubborn streak a mile long I wonder if a girl would be better :rolleyes:.

I know I didn't get better with my mother till I was about 17 or so. Now we are really close. And since he a daddy's boy anyway I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon :( .

Thanks a bunch Sheila :)

Dogstar
09-23-2003, 07:57 PM
Awwwww, well, I hope it does get better, devils_here :).

devils_here
09-23-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks!:)

marlsy
09-23-2003, 08:12 PM
NOOO girls arn't better!!! Just imagine your son with PMS!!!!!! God help me I have 3 girls!!! :eek:

devils_here
09-23-2003, 08:22 PM
Some times I think he does :D.

Good luch with them :hugs:

Kim V.
09-23-2003, 10:37 PM
I hear ya's. My son's 12, and already, we know nothing and he knows it all!! And like you said, everything's an arguement! Drives me crazy!

Mulletman
09-24-2003, 10:12 AM
My 13 year old (his birthday is today) is getting pretty ugly. Everything is a :argue:.

Anyway have a wonderful time with your daughter :party2:

oh dont worry about it, this kind of crap is normal. You all know how this is. if you had brothers you know how it is. i still think girls are worse, cause they care confusing and everything seems to be worse for a girl.

anyway, long story short, be happy im not yer kid

devils_here
09-24-2003, 04:26 PM
:P