Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I need HELP!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I need HELP!!!

Higher_Desire
09-20-2003, 09:40 PM
OK, so you remember me telling you that I had to take my computer to the Tech department at my school and I lost EVERYTHING on my C: drive? Mainly meaning my mp3's. Well, I've been illegally downloading off of Kazaa like crazy, and have gotten much of them back. Luckily, I had a list typed out that had them all on it.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could post some songs that I can download. They were all posted on here some time or another before, but I can't find them.

I need:
The Virgos - Brother of Mine
The Virgos - Ammunition
Faktion - Disappointment

If someone could post those, it would help me out tremendously.

H-D

Steve
09-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Faktion - Disappointment

try www.faktionband.com (http://www.faktionband.com)

Bridge of Clay
09-21-2003, 09:26 AM
Brother of Mine is on tremonti.net

Higher_Desire
09-23-2003, 02:48 AM
Thanks you two, buuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt, I can't find BoM on Tremonti.net and although I found where to download Disappointed on Faktion's website, it won't let me.

H-D

Said Eyes
09-23-2003, 04:06 AM
I have the CD, but Im not posting them again because Ive done them so many times before. Sorry.

Higher_Desire
09-24-2003, 01:02 AM
Couldn't you make one little exception for little 'ol me? I looked for the posts that use to have them, but found nothing. I really truly and honestly did look! If you can do it one last time, I won't tell anyone... :rolleyes:

H-D

Higher_Desire
09-24-2003, 10:29 PM
I was finally able to download Disappointed by Faktion, but still can't find Brother of Mine or Ammunition by the Virgos.

H-D

Bridge of Clay
09-25-2003, 10:39 PM
Colin, PM me with your e-mail address or MSN. If you have a large account (that accept big files) let me know.