Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp stills from report [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp stills from report

Jez
09-20-2003, 12:58 AM
Here's a link for those of you that don't go to the pit....

Stills (http://groups.msn.com/Stacesstuff/shoebox.msnw?Page=1)

there are two pages....

He looks healthy and happy.....so great!!

MrSeeker
09-20-2003, 02:54 AM
Thanks! : )

Jez
09-20-2003, 06:10 AM
Sent the video to a friend and she graciously transcripted it for me (she's a much faster typist than I am, lol)

So here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up: Fans take revenge on a rock group after a concert they say was awful! Why? The claim? The members of the band were either drunk or somehow inebriated. We talked to one of the fans earlier this week – now, the lead singer of Creed, Scott Stapp, joins me here in the studio with his side of the story. That’s up next.

(plays clips from DSD, MS)

ABRAMS: The plaintiffs in the case claim that the group’s lead singer was quote ‘either medicated and/or intoxicated’, the suit asked for a full refund of parking and tickets. But the judge threw out the case, saying the judiciary isn’t gonna start evaluating the arts. But the judge left open the possibility that they could refile the case on a different theory.

One person who was watching the show on justice the other night is Scott Stapp, lead singer of the rock band Creed, he joins me now in the studio, thanks a lot for coming in, we appreciate it.

SCOTT: Good to see you again

ABRAMS: Alright, first question we’ve gotta deal with is, That night, were you drunk and/or medicated?

SCOTT: No… c’mon. No.

ABRAMS: Alright. So when this guy says about rolling around on the floor and all that… I wasn’t at the concert. Just tell us about that night.

Jez
09-20-2003, 06:11 AM
SCOTT: That was… that moment was a moment in a song called ‘Who’s Got My Back,’ and I typically don’t like to share with the fans – fans of our band know this, we have a lot of symbolism in our music and our performances are more… they have a real theatrical element to them and during a song ‘Who’s Got My Back’ I laid down because of what I was trying to get across to the crowd, which was, I didn’t feel that anyone did, at that moment. It was kind of a low point for me personally. But… that’s stuff I don’t wanna share, y’know. That’s… that’s just an artistic moment, and with the way that this case, had it been heard, it takes away those moments, it takes away the experimentation, the off-the-cuff things that can happen during a concert, and (Abrams beings to interrupt) with any performance.

ABRAMS: And that’s what I think makes this case so ridiculous. I said this the other night when this other guy was on, is are we gonna start getting into the business of saying ‘Oh, did the person have a raspy voice, oh, how many drinks did he have? Oh, wait, I saw him having a glass of wine before the show!’ that’s not… we just can’t start doing that for every concert. Let me just let you listen to a piece of sound from Philip Berenz who was on the show suing you… this is what he talked to… this is what he said about the performance.

Philip Berenz: This is about corporate greed. It’s not about a drunk performer or a bad performance, it’s about doing what’s right.

ABRAMS: Alright, what do you make of that?

SCOTT: (thoughtful) Corporate greed… uh… the only thing that I think would be considered greed in this case is him. Um, and you know, a bad performance-

A (interrupting): Was it a bad performance?

SCOTT: Y’know… I don’t know. Y’know, we do the shows, and some nights I might feel it was bad and Mark’s like, “No, you did a good job” and Mark may feel he had a bad night or Scott… “No, you did a good job.” Y’know I think that it wasn't, probably, in retrospect, y’know, the *best* show we ever had in our lives, but… it was a different show, um… it’s subjective, y’know, some people left feeling like it was the greatest show they’ve seen and I guess these two individuals didn’t agree with that. But it just goes on to a bigger issue and… and… it’s… when are we gonna stop? Y’know, society just seems like everybody’s suing everybody.

Jez
09-20-2003, 06:13 AM
ABRAMS: And you know, I have to say, talking to you, you seem really bothered by this lawsuit, I have to say.

SCOTT: I really am, because… we, we get sued all the time. (Abrams: Really) Y’know, someone hurts their leg, someone does this… other times… and in every case, it’s not a suit, it’s a ‘Call our lawyer and let’s bargain because we know that the band’s reputation is *this* and so who cares if it’s true or false, how much is it worth to keep us from throwing this out to the media?’ And because we’re… you know… we don’t care, we philosophically just can’t acquiesce to those threats and so we call their bluff and 99% of the time they go away and this one didn’t. And it just seems as if it’s been a blatant attack on my character and my integrity and (Abrams starts talking over him)

ABRAMS: You talk about reputation, and your character and the guy, Philip Berenz, now says he’s gonna refile this lawsuit-

SCOTT: Well, that’s standard

ABRAMS: -claiming sort of false advertising in the sense that he’s saying you guys promote yourself as a Christian band (Scott: No. No…) and that this really shows him that this is not what you are at all.

SCOTT: Okay, well, that’s been a misconception since day one, we have addressed that a million times, um… I deal in my lyrics with many different things and spirituality is one of the things I dealt with heavily on the first record. And, uh, a lot of people thought, and heard, and believed that we were a Christian band and despite the numerous ‘No, we’re not’ but… hear it how ya want it, uh… that has, we’ve been dubbed that. And, uh, so I think that some people would come to concerts thinking that and they’re not used to those environments because they don’t typically go to rock shows, and they see something unusual or they see something that they don’t normally see and, y’know, it shocks them, y’know… I, uh, had another incident where I was fired up one night and I cursed, and oh, man, people were writing on the email “Oh my gosh, he said a cuss word”

ABRAMS: I know about getting emails. My viewers know… and anything I say… even talk off I get all sorts of email.

SCOTT: I’m just saying… but the whole point is that I would’ve *much* rather had you have me on here tonight talking about all the positive things that are going on. Y’know, all the good things, like the awards you said we won, the nominations we had this year, the great year we had, and the future album that’s coming out next year, and the good things that are happening at the label with all the success they’re having, but this is just… something that… I really, in the beginning, didn’t think it was going to amount to anything. You know what they asked for in the beginning? ‘We just want half ticket prices, to meet the band, and some signed merchandise.’ And as soon as they got some media attention (A interrupts, agreeing)

ABRAMS: Look, this case is going nowhere, I made this prediction before (Scott: Well no, it’s not), when they refile the case it’s gonna get thrown out again (Scott: Well, that’s standard, remember that, it’s standard), yeah, it should, I know that, but it’s gotta get thrown out, and thank you very much for coming on the program (Scott: No problem). Appreciate it, good to see you, y’know, I’m a fan of yours (Scott: I appreciate it) although I have to say, I’m a fan of Dave Matthews, and he wrote into the program complaining about something I said and I had to go after him because I disagreed with him, but I happen to agree with you on this case. Well, alright, thanks for coming (Scott: Well, come to the show). Alright. Coming up...

hotforscott
09-20-2003, 08:35 AM
Thanks for posting all of this Jez. He looks so good. Man, I am so glad to see him looking healthier. Thanks again.

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Thanks alot Jez. OMG he looks AWESOME!!!!!!:pant: I'm just glad to hear how well they are dealing with all this :horseshit

Sheila63
09-20-2003, 11:17 AM
Thanks so much for posting the pics and the interview, Jez.:D It's so great to see him again. :dancing:

Blaize
09-20-2003, 11:41 AM
Thanks for all your effort Stace......

Jez
09-20-2003, 02:19 PM
You're welcome!
Hi Julie! Hi Shelia!

*waves*

Sheila63
09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Hi, Stace!! *waves back* How are ya'?

Bridge of Clay
09-20-2003, 05:27 PM
He looks fat...

anyway, I hope Stapp doesn't drop the spiritual lyrics issues on the next album (note: spiritual, not Christian).

hotforscott
09-20-2003, 05:38 PM
I think #60 is my favorite. He doesn't look fat, he is smokin' hot!

facelessman
09-20-2003, 05:42 PM
thanks for the link

Jez
09-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Hey, Sheila....I'm good!

Please email me your aim sn and I will hook you up with the video of this interview!

devils_here
09-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Hey Jez thanks for the pics. I did see them this morning at the pit but ya never can get enough :D. I just wish I new he was going to be on last night. Oh well :(

Dani
09-21-2003, 04:27 AM
Thanks for the Pics and Transcript Jez :) I really appreciate it.
I think Scott is looking pretty good, it's great to see.

luvscott4ever
09-21-2003, 10:54 AM
I was on the radio station I listen to web-site and read that the judge "threw out" the complaint...I was like WOO HOO!! I KNEW it wasn't going to go anywhere!! And I'm soo sure nothing else will come of this..Go ahead fools, spend a ton more money on your lawyers and sue, YOU GET NOTHING!!! LOL!! Don't you just love the way Scott is always saying "Ya Know" I thought that was pretty funny!! :)

Agent D
09-21-2003, 07:43 PM
What show was this on?

DangerousDan85
09-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
<b> Don't you just love the way Scott is always saying "Ya Know" &nbsp;I thought that was pretty funny!! &nbsp;:) </b>

kinda like how he says "man" after everything at concerts :lol:

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Yeah, but he looks sooo GOOD!!!! :pant: saying it!!! ;)

crest tattoo
09-21-2003, 10:40 PM
Oh My! I may have to head over to the fantasy thread after seeing those!:eek: Thanks for the write-up!!

JenRN
09-22-2003, 11:46 AM
He looks GREAT I agree, nice to see him surface!:)

crest tattoo
09-22-2003, 02:52 PM
I couldn't have put it better myself Jen!!

creedlvr
09-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Agent D
What show was this on?

I was wondering that too.

devils_here
09-22-2003, 05:48 PM
He was on the Abrams Report on MSNBC the other night. There is a thread about it here somewhere.;)

JenRN
09-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Why don't we get e-mail's anymore from Creedink stating when they are on TV etc... It would be nice to know about this ahead of time!

devils_here
09-22-2003, 07:32 PM
It would be nice huh? I didn't know about it till the next morning. But Jez was nice enough to send it to me through AIM.

crest tattoo
09-22-2003, 07:45 PM
When is the next issue coming out????

Sheila63
09-22-2003, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure, Joy. I thought it was supposed to be sometime in August but I could be wrong. I'll have to go see what it says on the site.

Jez
09-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Ok...so there are at least four people posting here that I have sent the video to. Would you all mind sharing it with the other people that would like to see it?

Even if you can't get on to share, I am still willing. Anyone that wants to see this, please list your AIM or Yahoo messenger names here. I will get to you as soon as possible.

This is too big to be emailed..sorry..it has to be a file transfer.

DangerousDan85
09-22-2003, 10:19 PM
yeah i want to get the new Creed INK soon, i wanna see if the pic i drew will be in it

Dogstar
09-23-2003, 12:24 AM
Jez, thanks so much for the info! I think he looks GREAT! Nice to see him smiling!

Kim V.
09-23-2003, 02:06 PM
Thanks so much for posting this! Scott looks great - happy and healthy! And he's got his hair long again; looks grrrrreat!

crest tattoo
09-23-2003, 04:29 PM
I wish my hair would grow that fast. Hmmmm, maybe my hairdresser doesn't want it to??? He does look gooooooddd though!! Whoo hoo!!

JulieCitySlicker
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
My hair takes forever to grow to:( :rolleyes:

devils_here
09-23-2003, 07:52 PM
He looks fabulous!! :pant: :pant:

My hair grows really fast.

I'm one of the people who has the video so if anyone wants to see it let me know also :D

njcreedite
09-23-2003, 09:06 PM
Scott looks good enought to:makeout:

So happy that idiotic suit was canned.

Blaize
09-24-2003, 11:49 AM
Yeah his hair does grow fast. Mine takes forever to grow!!!
This was a really good interview, but I noticed that he flipped his hair with his PINKIE more than once and that just bothered me lmao

Dogstar
09-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Heh, a nervous habit. I do that all the time when I'm nervous :D.

Blaize
09-24-2003, 11:57 AM
lol I am sure alot of people do that, but I had never seen him do a pinkie flip before and it stuck out to me :D :P

Jez
09-24-2003, 01:11 PM
I didn't even notice that. *shrug*

mommydutson
09-24-2003, 08:59 PM
He looks fat...
ahhhhhhhhh ok who cares!!! he looks good sounds good and i love him either way he looks good rested and happy!!!!

as my hubby loves me thin or fat as i have been both!!!:dancing:

Yvonne
09-25-2003, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
[B]He looks fat...

No one wants a bone but a dog kiddo.....he looks good...thanks Stace.

I would perfer that Scott would not speak on this subject anymore.....in my opinion he was drunk and that's that and let's just move on to something more positive :) :)

JenRN
09-25-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne
[QUOTE]Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
[B]He looks fat...

No one wants a bone but a dog kiddo.....he looks good...thanks Stace.

I would perfer that Scott would not speak on this subject anymore.....in my opinion he was drunk and that's that and let's just move on to something more positive :) :)
I am sure he wants to stop talking about it too!

Sheila63
09-25-2003, 06:38 PM
If anyone wants a copy of the interview, just post your AIM here or if you want, feel free to send me a pm and I'll be happy to share it with you.:D

Higher_Desire
09-26-2003, 06:59 PM
He looks good, the interview was sub-par, nothing that hadn't already been said, but it was the first time I heard the name of the guy suing. Or, one of the guys, rather. Thanks for posting it.

H-D

Lechium
09-27-2003, 02:38 PM
And why do girls find THAT (hillbilly Jim Bob look) attractive? =(

mamm1234
09-27-2003, 08:29 PM
Thanks Jez, for posting on here also. So much time you have given all of us.

I saw the stills on the Pit when you first posted them. To be honest, I don't agree with ppl that he looks great. What I saw made me pretty concerned. He still has a lot of the puffiness in his face. Don't know what that means but it can't be good, imo. Could he still be on the meds. I can't imagine them thinking about moving on until Stapp is completely healed.
Just my opinion, though.
Thanks again.

JenRN
09-28-2003, 09:46 AM
I guess everyone's perception is different, I personally think he looks better. Really so what if he is "full" in the face, he is part cherokee remember! If he has all these problems with his voice etc.. and his known back injury odds are he is still on meds for inflammation etc... This I am familiar with due to being an orthopedic nurse. He looks healthy to me, actually I think we all should stop being so critical of him!:peace:

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-28-2003, 10:57 AM
Ditto,I second that !! ;)

Blaize
09-28-2003, 11:00 AM
I thought he looked pretty healthy. And like Jen said, if he is taking anything for inflammation for his back or his throat then he is going to have some swelling.
He was smiling and that matters more than how "fat" he looked....

creedlvr
09-28-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne

I'm glad he looks and seems healthier... but I do have to agree with this.

I hate to say it, but he really should just leave it alone now. I do believe he was drunk. I'm not saying that makes him a terrible person ... he just made a mistake, that's all. I just don't like that he is "fibbing" about it. I understand that he can't admit it with what's going on with the lawsuit ... but then he should just not say anything. It would really be better that way.

He probably really did intend to express his emotions "in a dramatic way" by laying on the stage and all that ... but he was still drunk.

He would hold a lot more credibilty if he just didn't talk about it.

Please ... no one jump at me ... I'm very happy that the lawsuit isn't going anywhere. And I'm thrilled to see him looking and feeling good.

Just my opinion ...

Sheila63
09-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Blaize
<b>He was smiling and that matters more than how "fat" he looked.... </b>

I agree with you, Blaize. It was great to see him rested and with that great smile on his face again.:)

JenRN
09-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>I'm glad he looks and seems healthier... but I do have to agree with this.

I hate to say it, but he really should just leave it alone now. &nbsp;I do believe he was drunk. &nbsp;I'm not saying that makes him a terrible person ... he just made a mistake, that's all. &nbsp;I just don't like that he is "fibbing" about it. &nbsp;I understand that he can't admit it with what's going on with the lawsuit ... but then he should just not say anything. &nbsp;It would really be better that way.

He probably really did intend to express his emotions "in a dramatic way" by laying on the stage and all that ... but he was still drunk.

He would hold a lot more credibilty if he just didn't talk about it.

Please ... no one jump at me ... I'm very happy that the lawsuit isn't going anywhere. &nbsp;And I'm thrilled to see him looking and feeling good.

Just my opinion ... </b>
WE were not talking about the drinking incident!:confused: I think they were just commenting on his looks, I think we all quite frankly are sick of the lawsuit!

mamm1234
09-28-2003, 06:40 PM
What I was also going to say was that I didn't respond on the pit, (which I rarely do anymore anyway) because I knew I would be jumped.

Yes, he certainly looks better than last fall.

No, that is not the old Scott Stapp. that we saw up until about a year ago.

What I expressed was concern for the guy. I love him as we all do and was just being honest. If he was a personal friend I'd say..hey man...take a little more time before you go back. Get totally healthy first. Just be concerned about yourself now. Your fans luv you and they only want the best for you. They'll wait.

Maybe I'm just old enough to know that we just can't wish things away. I pray and hope that Scott continues to heal inside and out. He deserves peace and happiness and maybe most of all...love. And with time and work, he will get it.

Sheila63
09-28-2003, 06:47 PM
You're right, mamm. I want all of those things for him as well. I've always said that I'm willing to wait for the new cd and the tour, although it's hard, because I want him and the other guys to be healthy in body, mind and spirit.

creedlvr
09-29-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
WE were not talking about the drinking incident!:confused: I think they were just commenting on his looks, I think we all quite frankly are sick of the lawsuit!
Well ... I WAS talking about it! I'm not quite sure exactly what you're confused about. :confused: :confused: :confused: Yvonne DID comment on the fact that SHE wished he (Scott) would stop talking about it ... (THE INCIDENT) and that she believes that he was drinking that night. I was simply agreeing with HER!

Is it okay if I reply to someone's post and express my opinion??? Or is there a rule book on things we can and can not say? If there is ... I must have missed it. I really wish everyone would stop jumping down people's throats! I guess I should've known ... (as stated in the last paragraph of my last "quoted" post).

Maybe I'm taking you the wrong way ... but that really bothered me. :confused:

JenRN
09-29-2003, 05:32 PM
<b>Well ... I WAS talking about it! I'm not quite sure exactly what you're confused about. :confused: :confused: :confused: Yvonne DID comment on the fact that SHE wished he (Scott) would stop talking about it ... (THE INCIDENT) and that she believes that he was drinking that night. &nbsp;I was simply agreeing with HER!

Is it okay if I reply to someone's post and express my opinion??? &nbsp;Or is there a rulebook on things we can and can not say? If there is ... I must have missed it. &nbsp;I really wish everyone would stop jumping down people's throats! &nbsp;I guess I should've known ... (as stated in the last paragraph of my last "quoted" post).

Maybe I'm taking you the wrong way ... but that really bothered me. :confused: </b>

Ummmm yeah you did take me the wrong way. I was simply stating we had a steady conversation going about something and low and behold here came the lawsuit again. Of course you have a right to speak your own opinion, I guess coming to this thread we did not think it would turn into "another" lawsuit thread, because I myself would of stayed out of it is all! I just think at least 80% of us on here are tired of the lawsuit is all. Sorry did not mean to offend you.

creedlvr
09-29-2003, 05:57 PM
<b>Ummmm yeah you did take me the wrong way. &nbsp;I was simply stating we had a steady conversation going about something and low and behold here came the lawsuit again. &nbsp; Of course you have a right to speak your own opinion, I guess coming to this thread we did not think it would turn into "another" lawsuit thread, because I myself would of stayed out of it is all! &nbsp;I just think at least 80% of us on here are tired of the lawsuit is all. &nbsp;Sorry did not mean to offend you. </b>
I hardly think that this has turned into "another lawsuit thread." And when you say, "WE did not think it would turn into this" ... who exactly is "we"? YOU were the only one that jumped at me.

And yes ... there was a steady conversation going ... about the interview. I'm not sure why you're so shocked that this topic was brought up again. That IS what the interview was about, wasn't it? I guess I just thought that it was equally reasonable to comment on what the interview was actually ABOUT rather than just how he LOOKED. Again ... I was simply agreeing with what was said first in someone else's post.

Sorry if my ONE reply to someone else's thoughts made you wish you stayed out of here.

It's no wonder I only have 195 posts in over the course of a whole year!

Jez
09-29-2003, 06:15 PM
*pulls out the big guns*

Look at how HAPPY he seems here. Isn't that what is important? "Happy Scott" could possbly mean "very productive Scott"...which is a VERY good thing for us ;)

ONE MORE TIME (http://groups.msn.com/Stacesstuff/shoebox.msnw?Page=1) <<<click me ;)

*begs* Can we just drop the lawsuit talk in here and take it to the other thread where the topic *is* the lawsuit?

Hiya Jen :) I'm glad to see Creed back in your avi ;)

creedlvr
09-29-2003, 06:25 PM
OMG! for the last time ...

oh forget it! i think i have to find another board. noone seems to get it!

Jez
09-29-2003, 06:28 PM
sheesh..was just trying a little re-direction.

eta: was not directed at you in particular, creedlvr. I just hate to see arguing in any thread.

creedlvr
09-29-2003, 06:37 PM
sorry ... people just seem to be so judgemental here sometimes ... you can't always tell what is meant.

thanks for trying to "lighten things up"

mamm1234
09-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Thanks Sheila, for understanding where I'm coming from.
Jez and all, I love a happy smile too. People see one on my face all the time and have no clue what's going on inside me.

devils_here
09-29-2003, 07:32 PM
:comes in whistling:

He does look heathly and happy;)

JenRN
09-29-2003, 10:29 PM
<b>sorry ... people just seem to be so judgemental here sometimes ... you can't always tell what is meant.

thanks for trying to "lighten things up" </b>
You seem a little too touchy, if I remember correctly YOU were the one that started this! Move on will you! I agree with Jez keep the lawsuit talk in the lawsuit threads PLEASE!!!!!!! People here on this board don't take things so damn serious as you, lighten up please! It seems you were the one being judgemental of ME!

creedlvr
09-29-2003, 11:28 PM
WHAT??? I started this? And exactly how would that be?

THIS is what started it. You attacked me first ... Remember? This is why I was judgemental of you. Funny...what selective memories some people have. I did nothing to you ... I wasn't even talking to you!

Look ... you can tell me to "move on" all you want ... but the fact remains that I DID move on! I had no intention of continuing this. YOU were the one that started this up ... again!!

This is absolutely ridiculous! And all because I replied to a post ... not AT ALL directed at you. Now you've done it again! Stop "quoting" my posts to other people and attacking me with them, and maybe I wouldn't be so "touchy" ... I think YOU need to move on! People on here don't take things so seriously. Apparently, you do. If not, you wouldn't have replied to me the way you first did.

I'm still trying to figure out what part of all of this I shouldn't have taken offense to. :confused: :confused: :confused:

creedlvr
09-29-2003, 11:30 PM
I'm really sorry to everyone else who has to be subjected to this nonsense!

JenRN
09-30-2003, 08:49 AM
Just drop it and I will too PLEASE! Obviously we don't agree here and it could go on and on, you are right, I am sorry too for those subjected to this. Let's just agree to disagree OK!

creedlvr
09-30-2003, 10:49 AM
That sounds good to me.

JenRN
09-30-2003, 10:56 AM
That sounds good to me.
:peace: sorry

crest tattoo
09-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Thanks guys!! Enjoy your day now!! :)

creedlvr
09-30-2003, 05:34 PM
:peace: sorry
me too! :)

njcreedite
10-01-2003, 07:51 PM
I haven't seen the video....but a friend of mine (who has seen it) said that Scott is wearing a wedding ring. :confused: Any one else see that??? Not that this is any of MY business....just curious.

Jez
10-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Hmmmm....not sure what your friend is talking about since you don't even see his left hand during the entire video. He's been wearing a ring on that finger for a a very long time now though.....

creedlvr
10-02-2003, 12:19 PM
Many people wear a ring on that finger even if they're not married. I do recall seeing a ring there in the past.

Sheila63
10-02-2003, 04:10 PM
I've seen a ring on his left hand as well. From what I've seen during some concert video footage it's some type of silver ring.

JenRN
10-02-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Sheila63
I've seen a ring on his left hand as well. &nbsp;From what I've seen during some concert video footage it's some type of silver ring. I have seen it close up in the pit a few times, it is a thick band with a square on the front with a what looked like tribal design Indian like, not sure though. It was cool, I remember that!

Jez
10-02-2003, 04:59 PM
I have a good picture of it somewhere.....*shrugs*

Jen, check your inbox ;)

Sheila63
10-02-2003, 05:00 PM
That's what I remember it looking like too, Jen. I always thought it was some type of Native American ring.