Singles

1.To Whom It May Concern
2.Bound&Tied
3.Nothing
4.YGO

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 05:23 PM
10.Some New Song

That's my favorite song on the whole album!;)

Unforgiven Fan
11-07-2002, 05:45 PM
:lol: funny...why not make it a double disk and the other disk has the Blue Collar Version of My Own Prison..

faceless kiwi
11-07-2002, 06:32 PM
I recken they have enough songs to make a b-side album without putting doors cover songs on there.

Said Eyes
11-07-2002, 08:38 PM
Just so ya know, they had about 25 songs written for My Own Prison. I think they have enough material to not have 3 covers. Although if they were to release an album of b-sides, I wouldn't want it to have those songs anyway... I've heard them all (Some New Song really rocks, man! Tremonti has a cool solo!!1). I'd prefer songs that never made the light of day.

Unforgiven Fan
11-07-2002, 08:39 PM
wait "some new song" is real??

The-Seeker
11-07-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Said Eyes
Just so ya know, they had about 25 songs written for My Own Prison.
I think that some of those got put on Human Clay. I think Young Grow Old was written way before Human Clay also.

Said Eyes
11-07-2002, 08:44 PM
So?

My Own Prison = 10 songs.
Human Clay = 11 songs.

10 + 11 != 25

Plus there were definately songs written for Human Clay and Weathered that aren't known about.

Weathered
11-07-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
<b>wait "some new song" is real?? </b>

lol no he was j/k

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
<b>wait "some new song" is real?? </b> What, you mean you've never heard it??:D

faceless kiwi
11-08-2002, 12:01 AM
Oh no, not the blanik thing all over again.

bound4greatness
11-08-2002, 12:14 AM
if your gonna make a B-Sides CD you gotta do it right, no matter what, "Is This The End" should be the last song, "Grip My Soul" should be on there 2, the first true creed song

allison
11-08-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by bound4greatness
<b>if your gonna make a B-Sides CD you gotta do it right, no matter what, "Is This The End" should be the last song, "Grip My Soul" should be on there 2, the first true creed song </b>

Huh? What is Grip My Soul????

TeriB19
11-08-2002, 06:52 PM
Now there's one I've never heard of.:confused:

Dogstar
11-08-2002, 08:50 PM
I haven't heard the song, but it is listed in a web bio of Mark Tremonti that says it was the first song they ever recorded. Haven't had any luck finding it to download, though.

Said Eyes
11-09-2002, 01:03 AM
You won't find it.

I was under the impression the song was Grit My Soul, but I digress. It may be the first true Creed song, but it probably wasn't very good. I mean if it was a good song they would've played it, put it on the cd on as a b-side on one of their singles. No appearances to me states loud and clear it's a pretty poor song compared to Creed's other material. That and who knows if they actually recorded it?

Dogstar
11-09-2002, 01:40 AM
Yeah, I don't know how accurate that bio was. Don't know whether it actually was recorded. Maybe it was a demo or something.

bound4greatness
11-09-2002, 02:16 AM
it cant be bad if its a creed song, every single one of their songs are amazing, the B-sides r better than the regular ones, "Grip My Soul" is the first true Creed song, don't know if it's been recorded , but its possible that it was, but either way, i'd love 2 hear it, w/ most bands u'd think they'd use their best stuff on their albums, but w/ Creed its different, since all their songs r good, it doesnt matter, they'll save good songs 4 rainy days, look at "To Whom It May Concern" or "Is This The End" or "Bound and Tied" or "Young Grow Old", they're all amazing and coulda been huge singles for any band

Said Eyes
11-09-2002, 03:22 AM
I agree that everything released by Creed is good. What I'm saying is, they haven't released it, but have had ample opportunity to (14 singles so far... Most were stupid though, like putting unforgiven on a single. the fuck was with that?).

In the 5+ years the Creed have been writing songs they are sure to have a few clangers in there, they just don't release them. Prefering to have a good sound through their albums. The really good songs that don't get onto the CDs have all been leaked/released (twimc, itte etc). So obviously they don't want Grip/t My Soul to be released, I'm thinking it's not up to standard.

I'm just saying, is all.

Wylde-Tremonti
11-09-2002, 02:10 PM
I think the b-side album should have a few acoustic versions of some other creed songs...and maybe come as a dvd/cd...that would be awesome....!so u could listen to it in the car as a cd...and watch like video's of creed recording them or from them singin it live...or sumthin like that....as a dvd...! :music: :band:

bound4greatness
11-10-2002, 12:50 PM
14 singles? My Own Prison, Torn , Whats This Life For, One, Higher, What If, With Arms Wide Open, Are You Ready, My Sacrafice, Bullets, One Last Breath, Dont Stop Dancing, Weathered, that's 13 on my count, in the US at least, they put extra songs on Cd singles, but there's only 13 true singles in the US