Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Outta here [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Outta here

goddess_bb
09-16-2003, 10:43 PM
So I just wanted to take this moment to thank all the people that I have met here for their friendship and thoughts...please take care of yourselves and keep smiling..people wonder what the hell you are up to...hehe!!

I won't be back for quite awhile, we are downsizing and the first thing to go is the computer..so I shall miss all you special people and look foward to when I can come back...

A special good-bye to my Cutie, Colin love have a great second year in college...and one last time..:godown:...promise me you won't change you one of the sweetest guys I know!!

Also to Julie...:hugs: take care girl and good lucK!!

To anyone I may have forgotten...much love and affection...

JulieCitySlicker
09-16-2003, 10:47 PM
Aww Goddess:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry that you have to go:( You are a real sweety and I will miss you lots:crying: I hope you can come back soon! Please take care and try to come back when you can! I love you girl{{{HUGS}}}

GoodGodGirl23
09-16-2003, 11:28 PM
:( :( :( :( :( Awww, goddess, you are truely a goddess indeed, I will miss you for sure, you stuck up for me, when all hell was breaking havac on me.... I'll never forget you for that......Come back soon!!!!!

Dogstar
09-23-2003, 02:01 AM
Take care, goddess and come back when you can. We'll miss ya.

marlsy
09-23-2003, 03:16 PM
man that's a fricken bummer, I don't think my family could live without the puter for more than one day!! But I understand when things get tough, you gotta do what ya gotta do!! Take care Godess and please come back if you ever get the chance somehow!! You will be missed by me!

Aimee
09-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Goddess,
Come back when you can. We'll still be here to say hey to you!!!

Sheila63
09-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Sorry to here you won't have your puter for awhile, goddess, I'll miss you.:hugs: Come back when you can.

goddess_bb
09-25-2003, 07:21 PM
So thanks guys for your well wishes I truly appreciate them...I will be back every so often...there are puters at school...YEA!!! So whats with the Red here..I swear I didn't do that on purpose..lol.

COLIN..where are you..I miss you???

Sheila63
09-25-2003, 07:39 PM
I'm happy to hear that you'll be able to be here when you're at school, goddess. That's very good news.:dancing:

Higher_Desire
09-25-2003, 09:33 PM
:crying: :crying: :crying:

PM me if you can and let me know how to get ahold of you. Will you be able to go somewhere else to get online? Make time for a quick :sex:
LOL. ;)

I'll miss you, Precious!

H-D