Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
last nights concert... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : last nights concert...

tremontiwannabe
11-07-2002, 08:38 AM
well it rocked just like normal. tremonti was on fire!!!! tay (creedelite) got tremontis pick after the concert from one of the stage guys, and a towel from the bassist of default. are friend got a drum stick from the drummer of sterio fuse (who stunk for the most part) i guess the only thing i didn't like was not being as close to them as we were in tenn. i mean i was in the same spot in the pit as last time. (one person on the bar of the pit, me right behind them) but the stage was farther away.:crying:

and i didn't get to touch stapp and most importantly, tremonti's hand!!! but there will be other concerts.

one highlight for me was when tremonti was playing right in front of me up close, and i had my hands flying (rock on) and screamin the song, and he was looking right at me!! i mouthed "you rock!" at him while he was looking and he shook his head, smiled, and winked at me. that was AWESOME!! ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!:dancing:

souldancer
11-07-2002, 10:02 AM
Rock on Tremontiwannabe! How cool, bet you feel inspired. Thanks for sharing the thrill and keeping the optimism! I was lucky to get a pick at my first concert, and am waiting for a setlist! Just a few days 'till Fort Wayne!

allison
11-07-2002, 12:08 PM
Awesome tremontiwannabe! How did Scott's voice sound and how did his face look - still puffy?

GoodGodGirl23
11-07-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
<b>well it rocked just like normal. tremonti was on fire!!!! tay (creedelite) got tremontis pick after the concert from one of the stage guys, and a towel from the bassist of default. are friend got a drum stick from the drummer of sterio fuse (who stunk for the most part) i guess the only thing i didn't like was not being as close to them as we were in tenn. i mean i was in the same spot in the pit as last time. (one person on the bar of the pit, me right behind them) but the stage was farther away.:crying:

and i didn't get to touch stapp and most importantly, tremonti's hand!!! but there will be other concerts.

one highlight for me was when tremonti was playing right in front of me up close, and i had my hands flying (rock on) and screamin the song, and he was looking right at me!! i mouthed "you rock!" at him while he was looking and he shook his head, smiled, and winked at me. that was AWESOME!! ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!:dancing: </b>
:tremonti: :jam: YAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogstar
11-07-2002, 01:37 PM
Way to go, Tremontiwannabe! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had such a great time. I'm getting so stoked my next two Creed shows...Woooo-hoooo.

tremontiwannabe
11-07-2002, 02:50 PM
come on ya'll!! call me daniel. anyways... i just really wish i could have shook stapps and tremontis hand like the last concert in tenn.

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Hey Daniel, how did Scott sound? Was he straining? And is he still puffy from the meds he was on?

tremontiwannabe
11-08-2002, 08:35 AM
no his voice was fine, but his face was stiff puffy. lol.
why was his face so puffy? i was wondering about that.:confused:

allison
11-08-2002, 10:23 AM
I think it's from the steroids he is on for his vocal chords. Steroids make your face swollen. Prednizone or something.

tremontiwannabe
11-08-2002, 03:07 PM
gah steriods for his voice!?!! that has to suck. but i guess that happens singing how he does concert after concert.:(

TeriB19
11-08-2002, 06:38 PM
Yes, especially considering how much energy he puts into every performance. He really gives it his all and must be physically and mentally exhausted after every show.

allison
11-11-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, especially considering how much energy he puts into every performance. He really gives it his all and must be physically and mentally exhausted after every show.

Yes, and he really needs me to rub his entire body. heheh

TeriB19
11-11-2002, 05:34 PM
LOL Allison!:P I knew from seeing how hot and sweaty Scott got right after doing Bullets on Opening Night Live and from seeing them on the Alcatraz concert. But seeing them up close, I was able to see just how much energy is expended by all members of the band. They just jump into the heartpounding, headbanging rock from the first explosion and don't give up until the last of fireworks goes off. Damn.

GoodGodGirl23
11-11-2002, 07:30 PM
LOL Allison!:P I knew from seeing how hot and sweaty Scott got right after doing Bullets on Opening Night Live and from seeing them on the Alcatraz concert. But seeing them up close, I was able to see just how much energy is expended by all members of the band. They just jump into the heartpounding, headbanging rock from the first explosion and don't give up until the last of fireworks goes off. Damn.

:band: :jam:

allison
11-12-2002, 01:32 PM

Exactly, "DAMN!"

tremontiwannabe
11-12-2002, 02:27 PM
ok i think i'm done here....

allison
11-12-2002, 02:31 PM
LOL ;)

tremontiwannabe
11-12-2002, 03:53 PM
yah when a bunch of people start talking about how insanely hot stapp is.....i kinda get bored.

TeriB19
11-12-2002, 06:38 PM
That's why I tend to shy away from threads like Guitar People, Our Lady Peace and the like. Sorry if we are boring you but if we went on and on like this to the people we live and work with, we'd be committed. This is sort of like an outlet we come to, so that we can say the things we really want to say without being judged. We will try to steer things away from the "hot" comparisons if it makes you feel better.;)

allison
11-13-2002, 01:35 PM
<b>We will try to steer things away from the "hot" comparisons if it makes you feel better.;) </b>

Nuh-uh!!! LOL :D

Dogstar
11-13-2002, 01:51 PM
LMAO:D