Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
any tennesse people ?? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : any tennesse people ??

GeeK_2004
09-12-2003, 09:40 PM
any1 from tennessee ??!!

hotforscott
09-12-2003, 09:57 PM
DangerousDan85, CreedFreakTN and Mr.CreedfreakTN are all in Tennessee. I live in Arkansas, but I am only about 2 hours from Memphis, TN.

GeeK_2004
09-28-2003, 01:42 PM
oh..thats cool

DangerousDan85
10-01-2003, 01:36 AM
i still don't feel like i actually live in Tennessee, i feel like i'm just visitng or something, i guess that's cause i stay in my house most of the time, i wish i could stayed in Indiana, i miss my friends

okay that's enough b*tching for one day lol

~Blondie~
10-19-2003, 09:01 PM
Hello Geek2004!

Well, I actually reside in Ky, but I only live about 15 or 20 minutes from Clarksville, TN; therefore, I do spend quite a lot of time over there across the border, so-to-speak, shopping and so forth! I have several friends and relatives that live there, as well! So, I know what ya mean DangerousDan by feeling like you live somewhere else! lol Oh, and I am a huge Tennesse Titans fan! Titans rock!

Are there any other Kentuckians here that you know of? Just curious.......

See ya around!

~Blondie~ :)

creedlover16
01-23-2004, 01:30 PM
i USE TO LIVE IN tn FOR 7 OR 8 YRS. i LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED MUNFORD AND IT IS AN HOUR AWAY FROM MEMPHIS. IT WAS AWSOME THERE, I MOVED BACK TO MARYLAND. I STILLL GO THERE EVERY SUMMER TO VISIT MY DAD AND MY BIG BROTHER. bUT THIS YEAR I WON'T BE ABLE TO BECAUSE MY DAD WENT TO IRAQ AND MY BROTHER IS COMING UP HERE TO GO TO OCEAN CITY. :horseshit

SMACKxxxCREED
02-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm in Johnson City TN and also I'm on the coast of NC......I go back and forth all the time....it is nice having the beach and then being able to go to the mountains.

jjluvscreed
03-06-2004, 05:52 PM
any1 from tennessee ??!!
whats up , i was born and raised in tennessee but now i live in mississippi . i absolutely love creed and my age doesnot matter. i have loved their music from the first time i heard it for the first time ..... im only wish i could see them in person...... im 38 and a stay at home mom but that doesant mean i cant or wont jam to creed...... r :cool:

jjluvscreed
03-06-2004, 05:57 PM
:cool: :cool: whats up , i was born and raised in tennessee but now i live in mississippi . i absolutely love creed and my age doesnot matter. i have loved their music from the first time i heard it for the first time ..... im only wish i could see them in person...... im 38 and a stay at home mom but that doesant mean i cant or wont jam to creed...... r :cool:
stay cool and a creed fan jjluvscreed 4 ever......

jjluvscreed
03-09-2004, 08:51 PM
hello, this is jjluvscreed and i would like to here from anyone who has heard about scott stapps new solo album.. i cannot wait until it comes out!!!!!!! he is my absolute favorite singer!!!!!!!!!! i know that it will be the best!!! creed will be forever in my heart,
jjluvscreed

jjluvscreed
03-13-2004, 12:48 AM
DangerousDan85, CreedFreakTN and Mr.CreedfreakTN are all in Tennessee. I live in Arkansas, but I am only about 2 hours from Memphis, TN.
hi, im jjluvscreed, what part of arkansas are you from?

jjluvscreed
03-13-2004, 12:55 AM
to hotforscott, what part of arkansas are you from? i have relatives that live there plus everyone in my family were born there except me! they are from pinebluff and star city, arkansas. i havent been there in years! but its good to know that there is a creed lover from there! :razz: