Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Advice on Harley's [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Harley's

farmgirl
09-07-2003, 10:53 PM
I think I finally got the hubby talked into getting a Harley. We looked at them this weekend and now he's serious about it. He knows some about the different models available, but I wanted to know if anyone here has a Harley and what models you have or think are a good choice.

We looked at quite a few and I have to get one that is a little lower so I can touch the ground when I ride it alone. Most of them I just barely could reach the floor and wasn't comfortable with that.

Thanks for any input or advice!:D

Rose

Mulletman
09-07-2003, 11:12 PM
woooo mid-life crisis!!! i want one of those

i want my blonde crissy... now

facelessman
09-08-2003, 12:07 AM
get a v-rod

farmgirl
09-09-2003, 01:45 AM
What's a v-rod? LOL. The ones we were looking at were Harley Sports I think. They seemed to be a bit more within our price range. I guess we'll just keep looking until we find something we both like.

Rose

Mulletman
09-09-2003, 09:24 AM
not going for a fat hog?

farmgirl
09-09-2003, 09:47 AM
Ok, don't laugh, but what is a fat hog? LOL, I'm not familiar with the Harley line as you can tell.

farmgirl
09-15-2003, 02:06 PM
Ok, we checked out the Harleys today again and priced the 2004 models which are out already and they are more reasonable than we thought. Looks like we'll get a brand new one. WooHoo! I can't wait. I'm having a hard time though finding a lower one so I can ride it alone. I guess you can lower them by a bit, but they are still pretty high off the ground for me. I don't want to just be the passenger.:D

Hope to have one soon!
Rose

facelessman
09-16-2003, 12:09 AM
a v-rod is the 100th anniversery model harley