Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Sleepover Thread... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Sleepover Thread...

Aimee
09-07-2003, 08:50 PM
It is 8:48PM in the Eastern time zone and I am drinking Rum and Cokes to stay awake. I want to stay awake because tonight is a very special night for me. Tonight, I am hosting a sleepover. And I am offering...
Vanilla Stoli in juice or soda, vodka with tonic water. White and red wine, Red Stripe and Bud Light. For those of you who don't drink, there is lots of other stuff to drink or smoke and munch on, you know?
So! Bring your sleeping bags and pillows and a bottle of your favorite wine. Cause I'm camping out here tonight...

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 08:52 PM
I'm right here with ya, Aimee. I'm enjoying a nice glass of cabernet and will hang out with ya here until around 10:30. I know, I know, it's not an all-nighter, but I've gotta work early. But while I AM here, I'll tell jokes, do some juggling, wear a lampshade, whatever it takes!! I LOVE sleepovers!!! By the way, I'm borrowing the new Barbie sleeping bag Jenn got for a birthday gift. I'll try not to spill any cabernet on it!!;)

Aimee
09-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Oh sure, I know that some of you have school tomorrow. But that's okay. I'll just stay up and wait for those like Bec & Haley. Listening to VAST. Still drinking, but I may take a break for a moment. Four is a bit much for me.

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Hey, Aimee!! I'm here too. Unfortunately I can't make it an all-nighter cause I have to get up for work around 5:00 am but I'll be here for as long as I can. Since it's a special occasion, I'll have a coke and some shrimp cocktail along with some milk chocolate or mint milanos. YUM!!! I used to love sleepovers with friends when I was younger, they were so much FUN!!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 09:03 PM
As long as you stay inside and don't try to drive us to the liquor store for more, we should be just fine!! Can you turn up the stereo?? I would like to see Sgt. April come to the door again!!

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 09:05 PM
LMAO!! That was SO funny. Dogstar and I were so sure it was a real cop!!:lol: :lol:

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 09:06 PM
I am here, but I have to be up at 6am tomorrow so I can't pull an all nighter. I have a Power Puff Girls sleeping bag thanks to Lauren and I am having another Killian's Red. It isn't the best beer, but it's all I have. Today was Sunday and I couldn't buy another kind today.

creedfan47a
09-07-2003, 09:06 PM
I'll drop by VERY QUICKLY, just to drop off some booze for you ladies!! :D And some Aussie chocolates (Teri knows how good they are) ;), and some hugs! :hugs: :hugs:

Hope all is well Aimee!! :)

Aimee
09-07-2003, 09:13 PM
^^^Hey Girlie! Thanks for showing up.
*Amy gets serious here*
"PM me," she says. "I will PAY you to send me some of those Aussie chocs in the mail!!!"
PS: I aint drivin anywhere. Now, I'm listening to the new Eminem record and dancing around the board!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Just don't 'lose yourself' in the bathroom and forget about us out here. And trust me when I tell you, those Aussie Chocolates are DA BOMB!!

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 09:19 PM
And tell Blister to behave himself tonight!;) LOL!!

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Man, now I want some Aussie chocolates. Those sound so good and I have been craving something sweet.

Aimee
09-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Well, I do just happen to have some Port Wine Cheese and a bag of crackers. Want some?

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Bec, if you're talking about Aero bars, Jen and I found some when we were in Orlando at a place we stopped for a smoothie the first night we arrived. Then we went tooling around in her rented Montero looking for gated communities.:driving: What great memories!!:D You'll have to take a trip to FL to get some Aero bars, Carrie. I never saw them anywhere here in my area.

Aimee
PS: Teri, how did you know I just went to the bathroom?? :lol:

hotforscott
That sounds pefect. I would love to have some. :P

cjme
09-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Can someone please open the door? I've got my hands full with wine and snacks......oh thanks Teri...hi aimee, hope it's okay to stop bye, I'm a bit lonley tonight and the thought of a sleepover with friends just sounded so darn good. Oops, could you pick up that nighty..yeah i know it has a big ole whole in it, but what the heck right?

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
PS: Teri, how did you know I just went to the bathroom?? :lol: Because Blister was scratching at the door looking really hungry.:D;)

Here, cj, here's your nighty, I'll open that bottle of wine for ya!!

Rain
09-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Hi Mel...Hi ladies :D hehe Im jumping into your sleepover...Ill take a rum and coke please:P

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 09:43 PM
LMAO, good to see you! Is there room for any embarrasing moments stories at this sleep over because I had one today when I took the kids to McDonalds.

Here it goes.

First I was sitting on this bench on the playground watching them play and eating my ice cream and this wasp landed right next to me and I HATE bugs so I am slowly getting up and I grabbed Tyler's shoe to smack it, because they have to take their shoes off to play on the playground, and I was so scared it was gonna sting me before I hit it, or I was afraid I would miss it and then it would sting me, and this like 6 year old girl said, "It's just a baby, just hit it." I said, "I am afraid it will sting me." and she said, "Do you want me to kill it?" and I said, "You aren't scared?" and she said, "No!" and just grabbed the shoe and killed it. I couldn't help, but laugh and her Father thought it was pretty funny as well! I was shown up by a 6 year old, LOL! Then as we were leaving a lady walked in wearing a robe and a tourbon style shawl over her head and Lauren started screaming and pointing, "Look, Mom it's, God, or it's Jesus, Look!" I was FREAKIN' out! She just kept saying it over and over I just wanted to get out of there. I told her, "I will take you to Target and buy you any toy you want, just please stop pointing and calling that lady Jesus!" I swear I am never taking them anywhere again, LOL! I can laugh now, but at the time I thought I was gonna die.

Rain
09-07-2003, 09:46 PM
Oh my lol :rofl: Kids will say the darndest things..

cjme
09-07-2003, 09:48 PM
Hi rain...fancy you meeting here. Did you bring the usual? And sure, I can move over a bit, see the spot is still nice and warm (the warmth comes from the whole in my nighty if you get my drift)

hotforscott, gonna go back to that mcdonald anytime soon?LOL

Aimee
09-07-2003, 09:52 PM
Yay!! It's a party!! I'll have a glass of that wine if you don't mind. I'll light some insence if any of you want to smoke.

cjme
09-07-2003, 09:52 PM
Here's my story for tonight. Told my little son, who just started Kindergarten last week, that he had to go to bed because he has to go back to school tomorrow. He said, "but I got kicked out for not going yesterday". I think it's time for him to learn what the weekend's all about.

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Oh my GOD Carrie, that is so funny!!! I'd have been the same way, I hate wasps, big or small. So that little 6 year old would've had to save me too!!

Hey cj, what kind of warmth is coming out of that hole in your nighty? Did you have the burritos for dinner again??:D:fart:

Rain
09-07-2003, 09:55 PM
HEhE yep I have brought the usual.. :) hehe mel cover yourself lol, and Aimee light the incense girl:P

cjme
09-07-2003, 09:55 PM
well uhmm...i don't do borritos, it's just wear from frequent sleepovers......oh amy whoops there, almost fell. I'm taking what your having tongiht.

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 09:58 PM
LOL at your little boy's getting kicked out of school. LMAO. Hey, I've got Doritos, anybody need a refill on the wine??

facelessman
09-07-2003, 09:59 PM
give me some sprite and ill be happy

Rain
09-07-2003, 10:01 PM
Hehe hand me that bag of doritos...and oh yes another glass of wine please..:D allthough I am soooo going to have a hangover in the morning:rolleyes:

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Pouring now, hey Aimee, is that the cops at the door?? Are you sure that's Incense????:smokin:

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Hey, Rain and cjme! Glad you could join us.:D

Carrie, I feel for you. I don't like bees or wasps either because I have been stung a couple of times and it's not fun.:mad: I can tolerate any other kind of bugs, spiders, etc. but those things I can't stand.

cjme
09-07-2003, 10:05 PM
ya know what rain? It's sunday.....and tomorrow is only another day. Amiee wants a sleep over and a sleep over she will have. Come on Aimee girl, give your old friend (of 20 minutes) a hug.

Rain
09-07-2003, 10:05 PM
Hey sheila :drunk:

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 10:07 PM
I'll have a few Doritos before I go catch some ZZZs. I'm going to have to be heading out for now. It's been alot of fun and thanks for inviting me Aimee!!!:hugs: :hugs: {{{{{Aimee}}}}}

You guys have some more food and drinks for me, okay? See ya later.:D

cjme
09-07-2003, 10:10 PM
nice meeting you sheila, have a good night. Can I have the drink that you can't have?

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 10:10 PM
I'll drink to that Sheila!!:cheers: You have a good night. Pass the Port Wine cheese and crackers, I've got the munchies. Hey, Aimee, can blister have some? Or are you restricting his diet?;)

Rain
09-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Night, night sheila...I hope ya have sweet dreams girl!

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:12 PM
:hugs: :party: :wiggle:
*Aimee takes CJME's keys. They clang against the mason jar.*
"Here you go, facelessman, I got some sprite for you. You need ice?" Oh, and Rain, don't worry, I got Alka sletzer after party fizzy stuff and I'll make country biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. So throw down with me. Heeee!!!

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Have a good night, Sheila. We will have another sleepover soon and we will all plan to stay up.

I need a refill on the wine. It's been a hard day!

cjme
09-07-2003, 10:16 PM
okay aimee have my keys, have my money, have my nighty.....just leave me the wine. And I can almost guarantee those are not incents.hehe

Moonshine
09-07-2003, 10:18 PM
*knocks on door with head; then with foot*

Sorry! Arms are filled with an assorted case of Ben and Jerry's and a box of spoons. Any takers?

Moonshine

Rain
and Rain, don't worry, I got Alka sletzer after party fizzy stuff and I'll make country biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. So throw down with me. Heeee!!!

mm yummy bisquits and gravy....alright you talk me into it :D

Aimee
Thanks for dropping by Sheila. You have the bestest hugs in the whole world. Sweet Dreams. CJME, move over chica and Teri don't hog the Doritos now! I'm so happy to be here right now.

cjme
09-07-2003, 10:22 PM
I'm looking around and seeing nothing but big smiles.....ahhhh time to sit back and relax a bit. Moonshine brought ice cream and if we try real hard maybe we can talk somebody into giving us a good shoulder rub. That's the life.....(falls into tune.....no more soooorrrooows......they're gone)

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Arms are filled with an assorted case of Ben and Jerry's and a box of spoons. Any takers?
Hell yes!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Ben and Jerry's?? *grabs a spoon
They'll go great with the Doritos and wine!! Damn, I thought it was the cops at the door, luckily it was Moonshine sharing calories!!

Rain
09-07-2003, 10:29 PM
Hehe ladies, I have had a blast with ya, but Im gonna take a bucket of ben and jerrys and run..;) I hope you all have a goodnight and sweetdreams:hugs:

P.s. be good, if ya cant be bad :P

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:30 PM
The most embarassing moment I ever had was when I was in seventh grade. I stayed at my friend Erin's house overnight. Erin had a really nice house on the edge of a richy neighborhood. She was the first person I knew who had a fridge that gave you fresh water and ice cubes. I was so fascinated by that little square in the refrigerator door, that I had probably ten to twelve 8oz glasses of water that night. You guessed it... I wet the bed. I woke up early all wet (I had been dreaming about pissin on the can) and dried myself out before anyone else woke up.
Good night Rain, thanks for dropping by!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Night rain!!

Aimee, don't feel bad. The night of my brother's wedding I had a lot to drink at the wedding (remember now, I was 16!) and then after the reception, we went back to my sister-in-laws parents house and I drank a 6 pack of Miller. I don't remember anything past that sixth bottle. But I did wake up the next morning around 5am having had an accident in my panties (not saying if it was #1 or #2:D) but it was by far my most embarrassing moment. Never shared that before, so don't tell anyone ok? Can we keep it our little secret??;)

Dogstar
09-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey, guys, just popping in for a quick hello...I brought ya some reinforcements: Corona Extra Gold and some limes! You know what to do, Creed Festers! Let the others in on the tasty secret. Party on....I'm at work, so no brewskies for me :( ...I'm off to Rhody after this, so have a great sleepover!!!! :hugs: to all!

cjme
09-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Thanks for sharing Aimee,lol. Nothing better than telling your biggest secrets to a bunch of Best Friends you've just made. uhmmm is terri ever gonna come out of the bathroom, cause i've got to go baaaaaaddd

Kim V.
09-07-2003, 10:41 PM
Hey, mind if I join y'al for a bit? It took me awhile to read all the posts in here to get to this point! I've got my daughter's Blue's Clues sleeping bag, and some Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:42 PM
DOGSTAR!! Thanks for droppin the Corona's by. I'll use the limes with my Jose Cuervo. Hope you don't mind!!!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 10:44 PM
CJ, the bathroom is all yours now, just keep Blister out of the trash!!

Hey Dogstar, thanks for the brews, I'll share our recipe for a good beer!! And KIM!!! How did you know Cookies and Cream was my favorite??

Aimee, crank up the tunes, it's getting crowded in here and I can't here the music!

cjme
09-07-2003, 10:45 PM
hi Kim, you can have Rain's already warm spot.

Kim V.
09-07-2003, 10:47 PM
I don't care much for the beer, can I share some wine, friends? I also brought the Woodstock video!!! Let's FF to Ode and watch Stapp...um,.... ya know......

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Crankin up MOP right...
NOW!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 10:53 PM
Hey, is that the cops outside?

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:00 PM
I wish April and Elayne would show up.

Kim V.
09-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Yep, it's Sgt. April

Kim V.
09-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Well, ladies, this was fun, but I can't pull an all-nighter either. Thanks for letting me party wit ya! I'll keep the bail money handy!

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 11:06 PM
Quick, hide the 'incense':D. And pass the cabernet!!

Amy, Blister has some really bad breath, whatcha been feeding this little monster, anyway??;)

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:19 PM
G'night Kim. TeriB, why girlfriend I believe it's past your bedtime! :D Are you drunk yet? I know I can't feel my lips. They're numb. Did I mention I can't feel my lips?

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Night, Kim. I have some pretzels to go with the beer, Dogstar. Where is Jen by the way? She should be here.

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 11:24 PM
Yes, I see the clock on the wall says it's almost bedtime, but I'm having so damn much fun with you!! Yemme see your yips. Hey, you're right they are numb!! I can't feel them at all!!! Did I mention how much fun I'm having, really!! I'm so glad you're my friend! I love you.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

*snore
*snore
*rolls over on Barbie sleeping bag
*snore

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:28 PM
wumb

cjme
09-07-2003, 11:29 PM
I'm outta here too, but thanks for the good time Aimee, let's do this again real soon. Here have my nighty to remember me by. Night ladies, sweet dreams

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 11:31 PM
You can't go out into the street without your nighty, you'll get arrested!!

I'm leaving too ladies, I'm sorry I can't hang but my boss hates when I spend the night out and then can't get up for work in the morning. But I'll be up for this again anytime you want, Aimee. Take care all and don't be strangers!!

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Adios muchachos. I am going to "fry" my bangs. Thanks for coming to cheer me up. And CMJE, you got class girl! I'll take Victoria's Secret silk anyday! I got a sewing kit and woolite. Sleep tight, y'all
But, don't worry... the party's not over yet! ;)

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Night you guys! I should go, too. Daniel just woke up and I am going to spend some time with him. See you all real soon.

JenRN
09-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Here I am!!!! Figures I get here when everyone is leaving!!! WEll hey maybe Amy will stay and have a big fat MARGARITA with me!!!!!:drunk2:

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:40 PM
Jen!!!! YAY! You are not late, you are right on time! Sit down and take a break. I make the phattest frozen strawberry margaritas. I'll make you one right now! Pity for a Dime is on. Let's rock out and drown out the blender for a minute.

JenRN
09-07-2003, 11:42 PM
Woo Hoo Amy, Strawberry hugh! I could go for one of those buttery nipples too!:P By the way love that avatar!;)

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:43 PM
it's my book cover!! I have one signed and ready to mail out to you. I'll think about that tomorrow tho ok?

JenRN
09-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Sure, right now lets think of loud music and men in leather!!!!!:pant: :syncdance

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:49 PM
ILLUSION - Another kick ass song. I might put that one on repeat and dance one. You wanna dance with me Jen???

JenRN
09-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Hell yeah!!!!! Illusion is one of my most favorites!!!! :dancing:

Aimee
09-07-2003, 11:58 PM
It's Midnight. Are you at work right now?

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:00 AM
Nope!!! I am at home with a cat in my lap ready to have some fun with you!!! Wish you were here, we could go out for a midnight stroll.... it is a beautiful night and the air is crisp!!! :D

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Oh Jen, that sounds like exactly what I need?! Do you want some wine? I have a bottle of Sauvigon Blanc 1998 "hincesti". Not that I can pronounce it. But it's very good.

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Sure bring it along and I will bring the cheese and crackers. There is a lake 3 minutes from my house and the moon is bright, it should be a great site!:D

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Hi Ya'll:dancing:
I have nuffin to get up for in the mornin but I'm pretty tired from the 7 hour car ride to get back to Ghetto land Missouri today:D I'll try to stay as long as I can:dancing:

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:25 AM
ok, let me finish my hair real quick. I will put on some Tori Amos for you. I saw her perform the other night in Orlando. Her parents were there, and her mom noticed me. We smiled at eachother. Though it's silly, I think it's cool that she can look out into the crowd and see a young redheaded girl wearing a bright red thrift store holly hobby dress amidst a sea of black and know that your daughter inspures this girl.

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Tori Amos.....cool!!! Love her music!

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:34 AM
Jen, what makes men so stupid sometimes?

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:37 AM
OMG.... I could be here all night answering that one!:rolleyes: I think a lot has to do with insecurities.... no matter how fortunate they are they always seem to need more... I always wonder why!:confused:

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 12:38 AM
Men are stupid cuz they think with their penis:D

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Let me get you a drink. I think we might be onto something here.

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 12:42 AM
I'll take some water please Aimee:P

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:44 AM
I will take a drink, how about a cosmopolitan!;)

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:47 AM
ooo I don't have one of those fancy funnel thingys. Do you?

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:49 AM
Hell yeah! You forgot I used to bartend!:cheers:

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:51 AM
Ok, I'm taking Creed's private jet over. My best friend almost has her pilot's license. Do you think they'd mind? I'd pay for the gas. It's jsut that I can't drive because I've been drinking, ya know? can't tyoe either.

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Sure bring that damn jet over, just be careful not to land in all the trees in my yard. Hey this could be fun, a private jet, bartender and a full tank of gas!!!!:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Well, I hate to bee a party pooper but I am so darn tired:thud: I am ready for some:snooze: Goodnight!

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:57 AM
Dang! I wish I didn't drink all the champagne, Julie. I was about to invite you over to April's house for Cosmopolitans. Do you have to work tomorrow?

JenRN
09-08-2003, 01:02 AM
I guess I better hit the sack too Amy it has been fun:D Hope you get that jet for the next night! I will be sure to have the cosmopolitans waiting!!!!:dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Nope! No work, I was just on the road for 7 hours today and that makes me tired early:( :embarass:

Aimee
09-08-2003, 01:07 AM
:goodnight:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME SLEEPOVER. YOU'RE THE BEST AND I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. Okay, I'll turn off the caps. I just don't know how to express my gratitude better than that.
GoodNight.
*Amy turns off the light*

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 01:10 AM
Nite Aimee:)

souldancer
09-08-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi Aimee,
It's Pacific Time here, so - darn, I think I missed all the early partying at the sleepover! Sounded like fun. Hope you are snoozing peacefully now, after having some relaxing beverages, some snacks and the warm, fun friendship of the CreedFeed! I miss you all! I am unwinding nowwith a glass of merlot while I bake a carrot cake to take to my parents tomorrw.
Sending big hugs all around to you and the rest of the gang!!
Good night and take good care :-)

Mulletman
09-08-2003, 10:22 AM
anyone see my pants?

;)

JenRN
09-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
anyone see my pants?

;)
LOL Mullet.......... I left them in the shower remember!;)

cjme
09-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Morning.....just coming over for the breakfast Aimee promised last night and to return Mulletman's pants, must have grabbed them on accident when I gave up my victoria secret's nighty...thanks Mulletman.....btw you have a hole in the seat area, can't imagine how it got there.

JenRN
09-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Mullet we all knew you were a stud, but boy you sure know how to make all the girls squeel!;)

cjme
09-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Morning Jen, sorry to have missed you last night. I saw you guys partied a while longer after I left. I knew I should have stayed, sleeping is such a waste of time sometimes.

Aimee
09-08-2003, 11:58 AM
:embarass: Well, I guess we'll have to make it brunch. I just went to the store and picked up some fresh warm bread, real butter, oj and apple juice. Cherries, watermelon, eggs, biscuits and SAUSAGE. I'm cookin it up right now. Can't you smell it? Oh, and I was so sorry that I drank the whole bottle of Champagne myself, that I bought another one. What do you think the oj's for? And before any of you lecture me about drinking too much lately, cheers!
ELAYNE! I knew I felt someone snuggling with me last night,
or was that Mullet? I realized he dissapeared until the lights went out...

cjme
09-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Glad you're home. I've been waiting for a good 2 hours now, hope you didn't mind me letting myself in. I did the dishes, put away the bottles and fed that puppy of yours that gave me the "got a treat for me?"-look. I brought 2 treats for him, one was brown, the other one red.....somehow he went for the red one instead...can anyone explain why that is?LOL....yeah the secret is out.

JenRN
09-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Hey Amy, nice to see you finally got out of bed, I knew something was going on in that room!;)

Aimee
09-08-2003, 12:23 PM
I have to run out, but y'all are welcome to run amuck in my house. Just be sure to light a match if you plan on blowing any holes in the porcelin okay?
:thankyou:

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Amy seems like I missed all the fun! Wish I could have been there last night! I brought T-Bone along so he and Blister could play! Somebody pour me a BIG FAT DRINK!!!! ;)

hayley
09-08-2003, 09:30 PM
Has there been a pillow fight?

facelessman
09-08-2003, 11:05 PM
since all you ladies are drunk by now at the sleepover, has there been any, you know, goin on?

TeriB19
09-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Wouldn't you love to know!!;)

facelessman
09-09-2003, 12:23 AM
i sure would!

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Nothing going on here:D I'm the innocent party:angel: :P

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-09-2003, 08:07 AM
That's what we all want them to think Julie:naughty: :angel:

Mulletman
09-09-2003, 09:20 AM
heh

:D

Aimee
09-09-2003, 03:37 PM
a2s: nice avatar!
Get up everyone! If you don't, I swear I'll turn off the air conditioning! We are going to the beach. I see the waves are killer!

GoodGodGirl23
09-09-2003, 04:32 PM
:crying: :crying: I MISSED THE SLEEPOVER!!:crying:

Oh well........:P I was sleeping over with my sweetie Anthony Kiedis!!! hehehehe!!!!!:D :) ;) :angel: :dancing: :dancing:

TeriB19
09-09-2003, 07:07 PM
Get up everyone!  If you don't, I swear I'll turn off the air conditioning!  We are going to the beach.  I see the waves are killer! *Opens eyes, looks around, tries to take the cotton out of her mouth. Wonders why she's wearing Mullet's boxers. Goes back to sleep.

facelessman
09-09-2003, 10:40 PM
huh?

hayley
09-10-2003, 05:53 AM
Cotton?

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 11:37 AM
For you youngsters who are still too young to drink, 'cottonmouth' is what you get after a long night of drinking, your mouth is dried out and feels like you've got a mouthful of cotton.

Aimee
09-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Oh really? Cottonmouth, huh!

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Can anyone tell me how I ended up with Mullet's boxers on?

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-10-2003, 12:09 PM
I was beginning to wonder that myself!!!? :wtf:

JenRN
09-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Can anyone tell me how I ended up with Mullet's boxers on?
Should we tell her girls?:P :lol:

Aimee
09-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Naw..
But maybe we should at least tell her how that hole got there.

Dogstar
09-10-2003, 01:52 PM
LMFAO at this party. Damn, wish I was able to stay longer, LOL!

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Naw..
But maybe we should at least tell her how that hole got there. Good heavens, please tell me that hole was there BEFORE I managed to get them on. The last thing I need is a little baby Mullet running around!!:P

GoodGodGirl23
09-12-2003, 10:17 PM
:confused: :eek: Wonder what it would like????????????:eek:

creedfan47a
09-12-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Sheila63
Bec, if you're talking about Aero bars, Jen and I found some when we were in Orlando at a place we stopped for a smoothie the first night we arrived.  Then we went tooling around in her rented Montero looking for gated communities.:driving:  What great memories!!:D  You'll have to take a trip to FL to get some Aero bars, Carrie.  I never saw them anywhere here in my area.

I was thinking more of the fancy chocolates that I sent to Teri once - Haigh's and Darrell Lea. :) I bet she can't wait for some more to arrive soon! :D

TeriB19
09-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Waiting patiently at my mailbox EVERY day. The mailman is starting to think I've got a crush on him.

creedfan47a
09-12-2003, 11:47 PM
I haven't even sent it yet!!!!!! :eek: ;)

TeriB19
09-12-2003, 11:51 PM
NOW she tells me!!:rolleyes::D

creedfan47a
09-12-2003, 11:55 PM
Oi!! I told you before that I hadn't finished it up yet. Your appetite is jumping the gun. ;) :P

TeriB19
09-13-2003, 12:00 AM
I'm sorry, didn't you read my signature??

hotforscott
09-13-2003, 12:16 AM
LMAO at you guys, you crack me up.

Rain
09-13-2003, 12:22 AM
:runs into the thread: Hi ladies!! :)

Aimee
09-13-2003, 12:28 PM
Rain! Don't run out on us. Oh shoot, we're out of ice. Okay run out on us but come back with ice okay? Then, Jen can make you a phat Cosmopolitan.

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-13-2003, 12:31 PM
I need one. I could surely use a drink after the night I had last night! ;)

Rain
09-13-2003, 03:40 PM
ok.....Im back, and I have come bearing ice, and kahluah...hehe white russians here I come....who wants one? :)

TeriB19
09-13-2003, 04:30 PM
I'll take one of those!!! And I've just ordered a pizza. Hope everyone likes pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers, black olives and mushrooms.

Sheila63
09-13-2003, 04:42 PM
That pizza sounds good, Teri. Wanna put a slice or two on my plate. Thanks, I'm hungry.:)

Rain
09-13-2003, 06:23 PM
Yummy..Ill take a slice too :)

Sheila63
09-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Okay, here you go, Rain. Enjoy!!:D

TeriB19
09-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Hey, turn up the stereo, I think Aimee's sleeping and we need to rock her ass outta bed!!!!:dancing:

Aimee
09-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Oh. My. God. Who painted my face with white out??? And why are my Doc Martens in the freezer??!! Oh well, I guess I'll have some pizza and a white Russian to go with my new tribal face tatoo.

Rain
09-14-2003, 12:26 PM
lol girl you better get your butt up outta that bed...heres that white russian to help wake ya up..;)