Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
So do you guys think we gonna wait till September or ...... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : So do you guys think we gonna wait till September or ......

creednet-x
09-07-2003, 06:06 PM
or do you guys think that we can get it pretty soon.
So tell me if I am right. The guys will open a site where we can liste to their new stuff. I am really confused and I need some help. And tell me for sure that this not another lie! No offence!

Sheila63
09-07-2003, 07:30 PM
I think we probably will hear it before September 2004 but I also don't want them to rush it. For a GREAT cd full of new music, I can be patient. I don't think it's a lie about them starting rehearse and practice, beyond that, I don't know.

benkenobi
09-07-2003, 07:51 PM
I agree! I don't want them to feel rushed into this 4th album. Hopefully they'll take their time and get the album just the way they want it to sound before release. CreedINK giving me stuff b/n now and then should hold me over.

facelessman
09-07-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by creednet-x
or do you guys think that we can get it pretty soon.
So tell me if I am right. The guys will open a site where we can liste to their new stuff. I am really confused and I need some help. And tell me for sure that this not another lie! No offence!
who knows

facelessman
09-07-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Sheila63
I think we probably will hear it before September 2004 but I also don't want them to rush it.  For a GREAT cd full of new music, I can be patient.  I don't think it's a lie about them starting rehearse and practice, beyond that, I don't know.
yeah. with HC and Weathered, there was a few years of time in between them being released, and they were great. so i expect the same from this upcoming album.

JenRN
09-07-2003, 08:19 PM
I am thinking of them releasing maybe next spring! That way they can have a few months before starting a summer tour? I don't know, I just know that I want them to put out thier best work, which I am sure they will!:D

TeriB19
09-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Work has already begun, guys!! Springtime, here we come!!

hotforscott
09-07-2003, 09:08 PM
I know I am hoping for Spring as well. Does anyone think that maybe considering all that has went on with them that this could end up being a self titled album? I know of many bands who had a self titled album on their 4th CD! Just a thought!

facelessman
09-08-2003, 12:41 AM
yeah

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 01:09 AM
I'd say maybe by Sept or later in the fall:dancing: They can have all the time they need to:) I'm sure their new album is gonna rock:jam:

hayley
09-08-2003, 09:53 PM
I'm just busting for this new album to hurry up and come out, but, the longer we wait, the better stuff they will produce, I can't WAIT until it comes out. :crest:

Bridge of Clay
09-08-2003, 11:12 PM
hey, the recording can be rushed, there's no problem. the creating process that can't.

Mark has been writing new music everyday since NYE.

And stapp has poetry done, so they just have to mix it up!

Aimee
09-14-2003, 04:11 PM
:bump:

Bridge of Clay
09-14-2003, 05:28 PM
well... if they are on the studio this week, I say it's a least a month to record it, plus post-production, marketing, logistics... it'll be probably be released January, coz in December they're already releasing the DVD...

uh, I think... I don't really know how their agenda would work, though. It's just a hunch!

katzthatsme
09-18-2003, 09:44 AM
the best things in life r worth waiting for...

ZION1010
09-19-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by katzthatsme
the best things in life r worth waiting for... yeap