Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy fuckin' birthday... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy fuckin' birthday...

Leader of Men
09-01-2003, 12:06 AM
So I told this chick I decided I'm going to wait until marriage to have sex, which is a decision I have made, and she doesn't have to follow it, but I just ask that she respects it and here is what she says after calling me a bible banger:

Vixen of Flames: Whatever, I can't talk to you anymore right now, I don't respect you at this time and most likely you are feeling the same. I feel you are making a pussy decision, but that's my opinion. I wish for you to stop talking to me until I feel I can handle you again. Bye. Pussy.
Vixen of Flames: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God, I don't understand why I'm being such a bitch. I'm sorry, really I am, about the pussy thing, but I still thik that's a dumb decision, but whatever you want, like we were gonna have sex anyways

Intresting since she offered me sex one time...

Some people:mad:

theseeker018
09-01-2003, 12:12 AM
i appluade your decision, don't let her phase you.

DangerousDan85
09-01-2003, 12:13 AM
sounds like she has split personalities, i wouldn't know anything about that

GoodGodGirl23
09-01-2003, 12:14 AM
I'm sorry.. nuffin wrong with waiting. My daughter says she is going to wait also till she gets married.. kewlies!!!;) :) :angel:

Leader of Men
09-01-2003, 12:18 AM
We are talking now again...

JulieCitySlicker
09-01-2003, 12:19 AM
I really respect your decision Eric:angel: I plan on doing the same thing, I'm waiting till I'm married to have sex to:) I find that really admiring when I hear of guys doing that:D

facelessman
09-01-2003, 12:21 AM
you have my respect for that decision, eric. i too am waiting till get married, so youre ot the only one. dont worry about what she says. if she thinks thats a pussy thing, then she doesnt deserve your time. hold strong, and endure to the end, dude

JulieCitySlicker
09-01-2003, 12:29 AM
Eric,
If she calls you a pussy for that then she is only after one thing man :angel: Go find someone that will respect you!

facelessman
09-01-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Eric,
If she calls you a pussy for that then she is only after one thing man :angel: Go find someone that will respect you!
thats right!

Leader of Men
09-01-2003, 12:45 AM
Hey I'm not after her at all... eww... she's like... stretched out and loose from all the slut sex she has....

JulieCitySlicker
09-01-2003, 01:14 AM
Groooos! What a hoochie turbo slut:eek: :throwup: She probably thought that she was gonna get some Eric:rolleyes: :mad:

facelessman
09-01-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Leader of Men
Hey I'm not after her at all... eww... she's like... stretched out and loose from all the slut sex she has....
eww stay away from girls like that. thats nasty!

marlsy
09-01-2003, 01:30 AM
I really admire you guys for waiting!! That is so great!! Whoever you guys fall in love with and marry, they are so lucky to have you!!

facelessman
09-01-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by marlsy
I really admire you guys for waiting!!  That is so great!!  Whoever you guys fall in love with and marry, they are so lucky to have you!!
thats right!

marlsy
09-01-2003, 01:34 AM
Yeah and don't ever forget it!!! :)

Sheila63
09-01-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by facelessman
you have my respect for that decision, eric. i too am waiting till get married, so youre ot the only one. dont worry about what she says. if she thinks thats a pussy thing, then she doesnt deserve your time. hold strong, and endure to the end, dude

Very well said, facelessman. I totally agree with you. Eric, if this girl doesn't respect your beliefs, than in my opinion, she's not the right girl for you. Your girlfriend should be someone who respects your beliefs and cares for you because of who you are as a person.

Leader of Men
09-01-2003, 10:52 AM
I really admire you guys for waiting!!  That is so great!!  Whoever you guys fall in love with and marry, they are so lucky to have you!! Marry me?

Leader of Men
09-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Groooos! What a hoochie turbo slut:eek: :throwup:  She probably thought that she was gonna get some Eric:rolleyes: :mad: Yeah, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Everyone wants to ride the birthday boy...

Not gonna happen though:)

marlsy
09-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Marry me?

:lol: well, I could teach ya a few things!! ;) Unfortunatly i'm already married!:P

hotforscott
09-01-2003, 04:17 PM
I applaud your decision to wait as well.

Leader of Men
09-01-2003, 11:01 PM
:lol: well, I could teach ya a few things!! ;)  Unfortunatly i'm already married!:P :crying:

Oh well, I'm going to school tommorow...

Senior girls:devil:

facelessman
09-02-2003, 12:06 AM
:lol:  Unfortunatly i'm already married!:P
ohh shut down! :lol:

facelessman
09-02-2003, 12:07 AM
Everyone wants to ride the birthday boy...

haha

MrSeeker
09-02-2003, 02:23 AM
How the heck does waiting make you a pussy? Its easier to just give in then to say no,so how does that make you a pussy?
I am also with you on waiting until your married. : )

marlsy
09-02-2003, 12:37 PM
:crying:  

Oh well, I'm going to school tommorow...

Senior girls:devil:

be careful, those senior girls will chew you up and spit you out!!:devil:

JulieCitySlicker
09-02-2003, 01:33 PM
No kiddin marsly:eek:

goddess_bb
09-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Applause to Eric...good for you...to each his own ya know?

But I have to make a point, contrary to popular belief having alot of slutty sex does not stretch a girl's un-hum out, having a baby does that..but if she is having alot of unprotected sex one will not be far off...poor kid!!

Leader of Men
09-03-2003, 12:21 AM
be careful, those senior girls will chew you up and spit you out!!:devil: I made it through the day just fine;)

facelessman
09-03-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
Its easier to just give in than to say no,

ditto

marlsy
09-03-2003, 11:18 AM
I made it through the day just fine;)

Good to hear it!! Watch your back! ;)

GoodGodGirl23
09-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
Applause to Eric...good for you...to each his own ya know?

But I have to make a point, contrary to popular belief having alot of slutty sex does not stretch a girl's un-hum out, having a baby does that..but if she is having alot of unprotected sex one will not be far off...poor kid!!

That's debatable too, whether having babies stretches out a girls un- hum .... "it depends on the girls un-hum"....:P :eek:

Not if you have good genes.. *it can shrink back into place pretty tightly*....hehe!!!:P ;) ;)

Leader of Men
09-03-2003, 07:18 PM
I've already been warned about this one senior, but I haven't really fallen for her, and I wont, but there is this one other senior...

Uh oh... :(

marlsy
09-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>That's debatable too, whether having babies stretches out a girls un- hum .... "it depends on the girls un-hum"....:P :eek: &nbsp;

Not if you have good genes.. *it can shrink back into place pretty tightly*....hehe!!!:P ;) ;) </b>

Yes having babies makes you loose is a wives tale, NOT TRUE! Thank goodness!!:D

marlsy
09-03-2003, 09:57 PM
I've already been warned about this one senior, but I haven't really fallen for her, and I wont, but there is this one other senior...

Uh oh... :(

ok so why does this other senior make you sad??

Leader of Men
09-03-2003, 10:08 PM
ok so why does this other senior make you sad?? Doesn't make me sad... I'm just sad because she is a senior and I'm a sophmore, and she hardly knows I'm alive:(

marlsy
09-04-2003, 11:15 AM
Doesn't make me sad... I'm just sad because she is a senior and I'm a sophmore, and she hardly knows I'm alive:(

Well, her loss!!! She dosn't deserve you then!;)

Sheila63
09-04-2003, 12:31 PM
My thoughts exactly, marlsy.:D

BTW marlsy, I love your signature.

Weathered
09-04-2003, 03:49 PM

hahahahah sorry that made me laugh and ive never been this miserable .......:crying: lol but thanks that was funny

anyway on the other hand......she doesnt deserve you if thats all shes after....relationships should be built on love not lust

marlsy
09-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Sheila63
My thoughts exactly, marlsy.:D &nbsp;

BTW marlsy, I love your signature.

Thanks Sheila! I really believe in that statement!!

Hey weathered, whats wrong? Are you ok??:(

Weathered
09-04-2003, 04:28 PM
Thanks Sheila! &nbsp;I really believe in that statement!!

Hey weathered, whats wrong? &nbsp;Are you ok??:(

thanks.....yeah ill be fine.....my g/f has so much going on so we broke up for a little while and school started and already feels like were half way through the year

marlsy
09-04-2003, 04:32 PM
aawww I'm sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend! I hope she smarts up and realizes it's the worst mistake of her life! ;) As for school, just look forward to Christmas break, it really isn't to far off!

Weathered
09-04-2003, 04:35 PM
haha thanks : ) nah she has so many problems she had no choice but to break up with me til she works them out.....on top of that she lives 55 mins away and we used to see eachother every weekend but now we havent seen eachother in 2 weeks and maybe not for another 2 : (

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 09:14 PM
why does sex sell and i am a teen so i also want to know what is "couple" love? k thanks, and ya u don't deserve a slut like her, u deserve better, i bet u she had no father figure growin up...my tae kwon do master said that's why a lot of young girls want sex so young...in the US anyway...in other countries they get pushed to it :yikes:

Leader of Men
09-04-2003, 10:45 PM
Well, her loss!!! &nbsp;She dosn't deserve you then!;) No, I am the one that doesn't deserve her, she deserves so much better than me

JulieCitySlicker
09-04-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Weathered
hahahahah sorry that made me laugh and ive never been this miserable .......:crying: &nbsp;lol but thanks that was funny

anyway on the other hand......she doesnt deserve you if thats all shes after....relationships should be built on love not lust

I agree Seth:D

JulieCitySlicker
09-04-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Weathered
thanks.....yeah ill be fine.....my g/f has so much going on so we broke up for a little while and school started and already feels like were half way through the year

Aww! I'm sorry to hear that Seth:( :crying:

Weathered
09-05-2003, 03:51 PM
thanks guys.......but im in a way better mood today for some reason.......: ) im in the quick reply so no smilies : (

Torn Signs
09-05-2003, 04:57 PM
I LOVE gettin' my questions ignored, shows what bein' a teen and thinkin' too much does. Oh well, yeah...hope things r better. :yikes:

Leader of Men
09-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Sowwy, just didn't know the answer :(

Torn Signs
09-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Sowwy, just didn't know the answer :(

then I have proven a point, and another point when a lot of people worry about other things then the problems at hand, and u don't have to apologize at all, sry if I made u. I understand what society does, I understand the world, I just hate it and all other evils, so yah for a 15 year old I think too much, and I hope everything goes alright w/ everyone on this board's lives. :cool:

And what is with this? :confused:
Well, her loss!!! She dosn't deserve you then!
No, I am the one that doesn't deserve her, she deserves so much better than me

Why suck negativity on urself, u do count too ya know. ;) :D

ZION1010
09-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Torn Signs
then I have proven a point, and another point when a lot of people worry about other things then the problems at hand, and u don't have to apologize at all, sry if I made u. I understand what society does, I understand the world, I just hate it and all other evils, so yah for a 15 year old I think too much, and I hope everything goes alright w/ everyone on this board's lives. :cool: &nbsp;

And what is with this? :confused: &nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;

Why suck negativity on urself, u do count too ya know. ;) :D Yea We Do

Torn Signs
09-05-2003, 11:35 PM
sorry Zion, I'm confused again :confused: - we do what? another point when a lot of people worry about other things then the problems at hand ???help me!:crying: ---is that what we do?:confused:

ZION1010
09-05-2003, 11:37 PM
We All Count In Gods Eyes Ya Know

Torn Signs
09-05-2003, 11:53 PM
of course we do, he loves all of us, and wants all of us w/ him (but some still have to go to he... b/c of the revelation and it's part of life), but now look at what I did, i turned this into a christian post, oh well it's better than how it started....BLECK! :eek: SORRY EVERYONE, DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIS! :bow: I submit.

ZION1010
09-05-2003, 11:59 PM
They All Live Torn .....He Does Love You Very Much

Torn Signs
09-06-2003, 12:08 AM
ok...I know...I know...I'm just trying to state what I do know from the bible, and it's that some do got to go down there. I don't read as much as I should, but I still know that and yes I know he does love me very much. He has had my back soooooo many times...so...:offtopic: :lol: now what? :silly: :angel:

ZION1010
09-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Now What ? He will keep you soooooooooo....many times Off topic.........Now what?

Torn Signs
09-06-2003, 12:25 AM
but it's good b/c I like God, and yeah I dunno now what? back to facing that sluts and the pits roam the world w/ Satan?...sex sells...leader of men had to suffer...it all connects together...now what? he-he :idea:

ZION1010
09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Blessed Our You There Torn Because You Do Not Sleep Hes With you....But some still sleep when they think there Awake....Because The Like wisdome Thereof...Wisdome Comes by Child Like faith...There Is Hope For that Which Is Lost ....But To Those Who Our Hes There Is No hope For....These Our His Angels I Will Let You Know......For Without Are Dogs And Lovers who Uphold the harlot and strange Desires of the flesh on the outside temptation But inside is Death And child murders And idolaters Who Worship The false god..And The father Of lies And All his angels who Walk on Earth As the form of flesh.......I Would Not Have You ingorant Brother On These Things....eveing Those Who our awake See Hope For These angels Because They know not......Who They Our there His Lies ............Get me ......choking

Torn Signs
09-06-2003, 01:05 AM
whoah :eek: I sorta get u...sry if I am confused, it always happens to easily