Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Broken Soul [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Broken Soul

GoodGodGirl23
08-29-2003, 12:55 AM
I hear the words to a song"I slipped along the way."
I write down from my heart"In Time I pray, In Time I pray."
What can I do to capture your heart? I cry each and every day.
Restless days, sleepless nights, tears running down my face.
When you hold me in your arms you say, not even if I go your pace.
So much confussion in my brain, more so in my soul.Once in a drunken daze you said you cared for me, more than I would ever know.
Once again I write down...
In Time I pray, In Time I pray
Are you the one I hear saying "I slipped along the way?"

by Suzie

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 01:34 AM
If You Were To fall You Would Not Hit Bottom Because Your soul Has Been Left in The Care Of My Own Till Its your resting place so rest there in all my care for i know you our mine now and as 2 made one they shall never tears us Down 2 souls were cast away buy the hands that feed only to become prisoners of the strong ones needs the hands of time looked down too see to of it own gone estray one a seeker the other was given a key to unlock hes heart and together they shall bring power to thy First love in his grace shall they stay i cant love that which is broken but if i loved it when it was shatterd and i put it back together when it was shatterd to the floor we done a good job to make sure it would not break any more im at the door 4ever will I Endure Need I Say More My Love To be

GoodGodGirl23
08-29-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
If    You   Were   To    fall    You   Would   Not    Hit   Bottom   Because    Your    soul    Has   Been    Left    in    The     Care    Of    My    Own    Till    Its     your    resting    place     so    rest   there     in    all    my    care    for    i   know    you     our    mine    now    and    as    2    made   one    they   shall    never   tears   us    Down    2    souls    were   cast   away   buy   the   hands   that    feed    only    to    become   prisoners    of    the    strong    ones    needs    the    hands   of     time    looked    down   too    see    to    of    it    own     gone   estray   one   a   seeker    the  other   was    given   a   key    to    unlock   hes    heart   and    together    they   shall   bring   power   to   thy   First   love   in   his   grace    shall   they   stay   i   cant   love   that   which   is   broken   but   if    i   loved   it   when   it   was   shatterd    and   i   put   it    back   together   when   it     was    shatterd    to   the   floor    we    done   a    good    job    to    make   sure   it    would    not   break   any   more   im   at   the   door    4ever    will    I    Endure    Need   I    Say   More    My    Love    To   be

You seem to write soulmate poetry like I do, all mine are of my soulmate.

ZION1010
08-29-2003, 11:56 AM
yea i write a lot stuff

GoodGodGirl23
08-29-2003, 12:14 PM
Kewlies!:eek: I have a bookload ofit:eek: