SCOTTSMYMAN
08-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Another great poem Suzie. I Love It !!!!!!! :bounce:

GoodGodGirl23
08-27-2003, 02:47 PM
;) Thankyou:)

ZION1010
08-27-2003, 05:29 PM
Nice Poem Goodgodgirl It puts Me Inn Mind of A song Time After Time by The Girl that just wanted to Have Fun I Like your Pitchure Better Than The Last one Her Cd To Whoam It May Concern Is Worth checking Out Lyric Wise

GoodGodGirl23
08-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Nice  Poem   Goodgodgirl   It   puts   Me   Inn   Mind   of   A   song   Time   After   Time   by   The   Girl    that   just    wanted   to     Have    Fun  I   Like   your   Pitchure   Better   Than   The   Last   one   Her   Cd   To  Whoam  It   May   Concern   Is   Worth     checking   Out   Lyric   Wise

Cindy Lauper?:confused:

ZION1010
08-28-2003, 10:08 PM
Ye Hay Im Not A Fan Either But Thats What Your Poem Put Me In Mind Of Her Song Time After time If Your Lost And You Look And You Will Find Me Time After Time If You Fall I Will Catch You I Will Be wating Time After Time .............Perhaps At First Glance I Brainedstormed That Song Just Stuck N My Head When I Read It No harm done

GoodGodGirl23
08-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Ye  Hay   Im   Not   A   Fan  Either   But    Thats   What   Your   Poem    Put  Me   In   Mind   Of   Her    Song    Time   After   time   If   Your    Lost    And    You    Look    And    You    Will    Find    Me    Time    After    Time    If    You    Fall    I    Will    Catch    You   I   Will    Be    wating     Time    After    Time .............Perhaps   At   First    Glance    I    Brainedstormed    That    Song    Just    Stuck  N    My     Head    When    I    Read     It   No   harm   done

I didn't take it as any harm I like
Cindy Lauper!!!:D :angel:

Siana
10-11-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Another great poem Suzie. I Love It !!!!!!! :bounce:

yeah,she's very talented:)