Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Strike against UN. Rest in peace, Vieira de Mello! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Strike against UN. Rest in peace, Vieira de Mello!

Bridge of Clay
08-23-2003, 04:52 PM
Mozambique, Lebanon, Cambodja, Bosnia and Hezergovina, Kongo, Kosovo, Iraq, etc.

Those were some of your missions, missions of peace, to reconstruct what men destroyed and estabilish peace.

Now youīre gone, due manīs stupidity. Trying to clean otherīs mess, you and your co-workers paid the bill, with your lifes...

Unselfishily, you dedicated your lifes to make other people live in peace. And thatīs what makes a hero: doing that with no reward or compensation. I lie, I know the smiles of appreciated people were worthy. Iīm sorry youīre gone, Iīm sorry our foolish dream of peace is over.

God, weīre stupid. Mankind is evil, people who rule countries are wicked: we donīt deserve peace.

Sergio Vieira de Mello, the true peace hero. Rest in peace. God have mercy on your soul.

God have mercy on our souls. I hope the Son comes back soon, to put an end on this jungle.

AllForTheBoys
08-23-2003, 05:06 PM
:confused:

Bridge of Clay
08-23-2003, 05:13 PM
why that doesnīt surprise me? ^^^

I know Lechium knows what Iīm talking about.

Dogstar
08-23-2003, 05:21 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Vieira de Mello :(...That was a sad day indeed. Everyone has had nothing to say but nice things about him. May his hope never die.:angel:

marlsy
08-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Let's blame who is responsible, The fricken terrorists , let them all burn in hell for all eternity.

GoodGodGirl23
08-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Sorry Marcos:( :( :embarass: