Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I miss Creed !! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I miss Creed !!

Julbright
08-19-2003, 10:52 PM
I know I am selffish and whining, and I truly believe they VERY MUCH needed and deserved this break :snooze: , but I REALLY MISS THEM!! :crying: I know it would suck to live in the spotlight, and I am sure they are enjoying having a private life this year :ghost: but, it is so hard for us! They make me happy :wiggle: and I need some more happy in my life these days

At least the DVD would bring something new to my Creed routine ! When is that coming out again???

hotforscott
08-19-2003, 11:06 PM
I know exactly what you mean. You are not alone. We all miss them. I cannot wait until the next tour.

ZION1010
08-19-2003, 11:06 PM
Im really Not For Sure But I Heard Around Dec I think

lisamariekikker
08-20-2003, 01:08 AM
I totally agree!! Just FYI (most of you probably know this already) Yahoo has a music/video feed called Launch-if you look up Creed most of their videos are there and also an exclusive interview from a while back. When I am needing my Creed fix-thats where I go-you should check it out.

facelessman
08-20-2003, 01:34 AM
I know exactly what you mean

Dogstar
08-20-2003, 03:42 AM
I just listen to my live stuff when I need that live fix :D. 'Course it's not the same as being there, but when I listen to them, and hear the crowds roar, it brings me back to the shows I saw last year, the new friends I made, and the blast I had at all of the shows. Creed was my first pit experience as well, and that is the only place I ever want to be for their shows.

hotforscott
08-20-2003, 05:53 AM
Well said, Dogstar. I couldn't agree more.

The Lithium
08-20-2003, 06:02 AM
I think everyone on the board miss Creed a lot!

Julbright
08-20-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by lisamariekikker
I totally agree!! Just FYI (most of you probably know this already) Yahoo has a music/video feed called Launch-if you look up Creed most of their videos are there and also an exclusive interview from a while back.  When I am needing my Creed fix-thats where I go-you should check it out.

That is exactly what I was doing before I started this thread!! I have a couple spots like that - Rolling Stone.com also has a nice collection of feeds and photos and stuff. On some days it makes me miss them more, but most of the time it helps. Last year it seemed like I was taping something off TV all the time - in addition to touring they were everywhere! Now it is just nothin'.

I know we all miss them - I just wanted to whine about it a little bit. :)

Julbright
08-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I just listen to my live stuff when I need that live fix :D. 'Course it's not the same as being there, but when I listen to them, and hear the crowds roar, it brings me back to the shows I saw last year  

I don't have any live stuff. Maybe I need to get some - that would probably help. :D

Julbright
08-20-2003, 08:34 AM
The need to have a contest like * have lunch with Creed * or something so there is some hope for SOMEONE to see them this year.

JenRN
08-20-2003, 10:32 AM
I would probably choke on my food or something and make a total ass of myself:lol:

Julbright
08-20-2003, 10:46 AM
:roll: LOL - That is so true!! Maybe I could fake choking so he would have to give me the Hymlich (sp) just to feel his arms around me. Well, there you go - I have reached new depths of pathetic-ness.

I would probably be like let's ditch lunch and go to your place and hang out, or shoot some mini golf or something. I am not sure I could sit across a table from them for a few hours without a little cocktail or something to calm me down.

BUT then again, I bet they are such cool people they would instantly make me feel comfortable and I would just be able to be myself right off the bat. :D

Sheila63
08-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
I would probably choke on my food or something and make a total ass of myself:lol:

I'd probably be the same way. If I was with them, I don't think I would be thinking about food or even want to eat!!

I think I'd be like you, Julbright, and forget about the eating and do something else with them. I like your idea of playing mini golf, that would be fun.:)

crest tattoo
08-20-2003, 02:04 PM
I'm giving in to a fix. I'm getting my final tattoo September 11 on my lower back. It's the design at the bottom of the Weathered Tour poster that many of you helped me locate. I know it's been very hard not knowing anything at all. PLUS, from what I heard, the DVD is on hold till the court case is settled.

Anyone know when the next CreedInk is due out? That could help.:dancing:

Jez
08-20-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Julbright
I would probably be like let's ditch lunch and go to your place and hang out, or shoot some mini golf or something. I am not sure I could sit across a table from them for a few hours without a little cocktail or something to calm me down.  

BUT then again, I bet they are such cool people they would instantly make me feel comfortable and I would just be able to be myself right off the bat.  :D

Drinking some Jager beforehand does the trick:D

eta: Julbright, you have a pm

Yvonne
08-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Julbright
:roll: LOL - That is so true!!  Maybe I could fake choking so he would have to give me the Hymlich (sp) just to feel his arms around me.  Well, there you go - I have reached new depths of pathetic-ness.  

BUT then again, I bet they are such cool people they would instantly make me feel comfortable and I would just be able to be myself right off the bat.  :D

Dang girl.....you got it bad!!!!

ZION1010
08-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne
Dang girl.....you got it bad!!!! I dont Hardly Ever reply to Posts on these Things Because I Really Dont Care But Yvonne I Agrue with You She Does Have it Bad To Go As Low To Wanna Choke But I Do Respect Her Feelings Some Were Deep Inside Of Me Still Im Sill Waiting On Jon Bon Jovi To Take me Out To dinner But All Tho I still Would not Want To Joke Hang In There Julbright

ZION1010
08-20-2003, 06:14 PM
I Agree Sorry

Julbright
08-20-2003, 06:21 PM
I would not REALLY fake choking but I agree with you all anyway- I do have it bad! As I have said before, though, if given the opportunity to spend one hour with him doing whatever I wanted - as hard as it would be to keep it an innocent encounter - I would only want to talk to him. I have so many things I would like to chat with him about. :nerd:

ZION1010
08-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Well Who knows Julbright Maybey One Day You Will And I Hope You Do God Bless You

ZION1010
08-21-2003, 06:47 PM
God Bless You Again What is Your Favorite Creed Album By The Way

Torn Signs
08-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Let them come outta hiding already! that song is old enough!!!!!!!!!

Julbright
08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
God   Bless   You   Again   What   is   Your   Favorite   Creed   Album    By   The   Way

I love them all - for different reasons. It depends on what mood I am in I guess. I have been really into Human Clay alot recently but when I work out or am a little fiesty I prefer Weathered and when I am mellow I guess I prefer MOP. I could never choose really.

ZION1010
08-22-2003, 03:49 PM
Its Hard To Have A Favorite I Guess I Like em All To But My Favorite Is Weatherd The Song Sacrafice saved My Life When You Our With Me Im Free I Careless I Belive At The Time I First Heard It I Didnt Know Who Was With Me But At The Last I Found Out So It WIll Always Be My Fave Wash A Way The Years And Sister I Guess I Like These Ones For A Lota Reasons As Well I Can Really jam To Bullets I guess Inn way Some How Know That Im Thinking About It I Find my Self In A Lot Of Ways In ALL OF CREEDS SONGS THEY JUST SORTA JUMP OUT AT ME GOD BLESS YOU

katzthatsme
08-31-2003, 02:53 PM
every1 misses creed but they rcomin bak
don wry

facelessman
08-31-2003, 09:44 PM
thats right

katzthatsme
09-01-2003, 08:55 AM
tto be honest i hatae the songs bullets cuz all he does is scream but i like all the rest